Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I'm a Titans fan so

Colts: Peyton Manning - Real simple

Texans - Mario Williams - Tough tough, cause Andre Johnson is the best in the league, but when looking at the team, we need this freak on the edge

Jags - John Henderson - A big man right in the middle, helps fill in the hold Fat Al left behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bears, I'd take:

Calvin Johnson from Detroit
Jared Allen from Minny
Greg Jennings from Green Bay

We'd have a great receiver corps for 5-6 years after this, but our O line would still be horrible. :(

Last edited by Monomach : 11-07-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bucs

Saints- Drew Brees
Panthers- Julius Peppers
Falcons- Roddy White
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably go with Laron Landry, Sheldon Brown, and Osi.

Ware and Osi on the outside? Awesome. Hooray Troy!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers

Cleveland - Josh Cribbs
Baltimore - Ed Reed
Cincinatti - Jonathon Joseph

I was very tempted to take either Rodges or Ngata, but I couldnt pass on having the two best safties in the league on one team and the Steelers desperately need a return man that can make a difference. Bengals was the toughest, don't need anyone from their offence and the front 7 just doesn't fit. I went with Joseph cause Willie *** has been a let down at corner.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Cribbs? Ew.

For the Steelers, I'd take:

Ravens - Ed Reed

Bengals - Keith Rivers

Browns - Joe Thomas

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool concept...

I would take the following -

Green Bay - Aaron Rodgers - Easy pick, he is the best QB in the division. Honorable mention to Kampman.

Chicago - Lance Briggs - Actually had a hard time on this. A healthy Tommie Harris would make it easy, but Briggs is their best player you can count on and offers an upgrade.

Detroit - Calvin Johnson - Pretty easy isnt it....

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Really? Don't you have interior oline problems? What about Branden Albert at G! Give me that at least! Come on!
Hahahahahah. That cracked me up.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeMarcus Ware
Corey Webster
Albert Haynesworth
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Buffalo

NE - Tom Brady - QB
NYJ - David Harris - LB
MIA - Jake Long - T

Boom. Team just got 80x better.
Sensing a trend here.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions- Calvin Johnson, although its not a need really the only player who I would want from them.

Vikings- Adrian Peterson, how can you not take the best RB?

Bears - Ummmm ughhhh Lance Briggs I honestly don't know, Does he fit in a 3-4? Otherwise Chris Williams if he ever gets good, is he playing even?

Instead of just rivals we should get to pick 1 division other then yours and take 4 players, one from each team in that division. Might be interesting to try and find the best for your team.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 11-07-2009 at 10:16 AM.
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas

LaRon Landry
Justin Tuck
DeSean Jacksoon

Even more speed on offense, a dominant pass-rusher across from Ware, and great safety. Sounds good to me.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts- Duh. Peyton Manning.

Jaguars- I would say John Henderson but he really has been more of a run-stuffer since Stroud left. Im going with Rasheen Mathis.

Texans-Mario Williams, We need a pass rusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
denver: Royal (between Jackson and Floyd, lawlz), Clady
kc: I guess...no one?
Oakland: Aso, Seymour
You don't want Larry Johnson?
Old 11-07-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams - Otogwe
Seahawks - Kerney
Cardinals - Fitz
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers-TRoy Polamalu-2 hall of fame safetys would be awesome
Browns-Shaun Rogers-Ngata and Rogers, Ray will play til he is 80.
Bengals-Rey Maluagla-I wanted this guy in the draft he is a beast
Old 11-07-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Packers....

Lions - Calvin Johnson. Would be awesome on our offense.
Vikings - Adrian Peterson. Best RB in the NFL.
Bears - Charles Tillman. Still underrated and an all around good player.

Non-obvious picks...

Lions - Cliff Avril. I think he'd be a good pass rusher in the 3-4.
Vikings - Chad Greenway. Another underrated guy who could probably play inside and outside LB in the 3-4.
Bears - Jarron Gilbert. potentially a good 3-4 DE.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Cool concept...

I would take the following -

Green Bay - Aaron Rodgers - Easy pick, he is the best QB in the division. Honorable mention to Kampman.

Chicago - Lance Briggs - Actually had a hard time on this. A healthy Tommie Harris would make it easy, but Briggs is their best player you can count on and offers an upgrade.

Detroit - Calvin Johnson - Pretty easy isnt it....
Those are good. I def. agree with the Lions and Packers, no doubt about those two, but the Bears one is a bit tricky. I like Leber and while he isn't an All-Pro or Pro-Bowl player, he's solid. I'd take a S if they had a very good one, but they don't, and we wouldn't really need anything on offense, especially after taking Rodgers and Calvin, so I'd probably take Briggs over Harris, who is an UT like K Will. Our front 7 would be so studly, and our offense with AP, Rodgers, CJ, Harvin, Rice, Berrian, and our o-line would be sick.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals

Stillers- Polamalu. Pretty easy choice, Safety is probably our weakest position right now and hes one of the best in the game. Plus I think he would do wonders with Chinedum Ndukwe, who hasn't been playing at the level he's capable of this season.

Browns- Shaun Rogers. Wish we coulda got him in the first place. Rogers and Peko would form a beastly duo inside at DT. This would allow Maualuga and Rivers to run free and make plays as well.

Ravens- Ray Rice. Since we already got Polamalu I'm gonna skip out on Reed even though he's probably the best defensive player in football. Rice could be an amazing complement to Cedric Benson.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals

Browns - Joe Thomas could push Whitworth back to LG and with Andre Smith at RT, we could have one of the best lines in football.

Ravens - Ed Reed. No explanation necessary. He's good.

Steelers- The **** if I want any Steelers. Keep em.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Sensing a trend here.
If this was facebook, I'd ''like'' this post.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
If this was facebook, I'd ''like'' this post.
But you can rep instead!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins - Laron Landry - He can replace Hamlin thank you very much, that gives us a very strong secondary who can cover everyone

Eagles - DeSean Jackson - Very easy choice, him and Austin opposite eachother, who are both extremely great at big plays when you look at their YPC.

Giants - Justin Tuck - Wanted to go Webster, but I forgot Tuck has that type of versatility that fits great in a 3-4 and is a much bigger upgrade over Spears. Our Corners are good enough, and would get even better with a dominant rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 11-07-2009 at 09:01 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Josh Cribbs? Ew.

For the Steelers, I'd take:

Ravens - Ed Reed

Bengals - Keith Rivers

Browns - Joe Thomas
Meh. I don't see what Rivers brings that Timmons doesn't. Granted we need a replacement but I don't think Rivers is the Guy.

I love Reed's ability and everything, but It all starts in the Trenches. Give me Haloti Ngata All day.

Joe Thomas? He gave up more Sacks than Starks last year.

Ravens: Ryan Clark is playing exceptional football for us, He's not Reed in Pass coverage, but he's adequate and better than Reed in Run Support. I take Haloti Ngata. He can give us the tools to play 3-4 or 4-3, he has the athleticism to drop in short zones, and could play NT and SDE in our scheme.

Browns: Alex Mack, C. Has the makings of the Great Center and is arguably the only weak point on our OL right now. Shipley and Legursky don't inspire me and Mack could easily bolster and help open holes in the middle.

Bengals: Leon Hall, CB. Ike Taylor is a staple of the defense but the group on the other side is failing hardcore. Keiwan Ratliff is god awful, Keenan Lewis hasn't suited up, DeShea Townsend is old, Joe Burnett is a Nickel at best.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The World Champions Pittsburgh Steelers

this may sound odd but the team that would be the hardest for me to pick a player from would be the Ravens, you would think it would be Reed but Ryan Clark is the hardest hitting safety in the NFL and he is a lot better in run support then Reed so if we have Clark then i would pass on Reed even though it would be nice to have the 2 best payers at their position in the world........so

Ravens - Ngata would help on a D-line that is getting older, i also like Gather. he would help sure up our O-line but i can get O-line help from another team.

Browns - Alex Mack i wanted him in the draft really bad and i think he would help our O-line a lot, i also like Joe Thomas but the way Starks is playing i think we will be ok there

Bengals - Rey Maluagla - i wanted him in the draft so bad. in Pittsburgh you can never have enough good LBers. that is what Pittsburgh is known for. he could replace Farrior and with him and Timmons in the Middle everyone would be to scared to come across the middle with these two big hitters roaming that area.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote