Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I think he's your guys' bbd which both sucks and is awesome.
I would say that that is fair and accurate description.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:12 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
I was referring to getting rid of the ball quickly, something Manning is known for

I couldve used Tony Romo or any of a number of other QBs, I suppose

Fair enough, but that strikes me as a play calling issue, on consideration, something that's likely as big an issue as the line itself.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Fair enough, but that strikes me as a play calling issue, on consideration, something that's likely as big an issue as the line itself.
It seems as if the Packers passing game has changed quite a bit under Rodgers. What I remember with the last couple of years of Favre was quick passes and then lots of YAC. With Rodgers it seems like alot of it is looking for the intermediate and deep routes. That being said I do think Rodgers does hold onto the ball too long regardless of Oline struggles and play calls. I think alot of it comes down to making quick reads/decisions and a willingness to put the ball into tight windows rather than waiting for the recievers to get open.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:09 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
It seems as if the Packers passing game has changed quite a bit under Rodgers. What I remember with the last couple of years of Favre was quick passes and then lots of YAC. With Rodgers it seems like alot of it is looking for the intermediate and deep routes. That being said I do think Rodgers does hold onto the ball too long regardless of Oline struggles and play calls. I think alot of it comes down to making quick reads/decisions and a willingness to put the ball into tight windows rather than waiting for the recievers to get open.
He is only like 24 games into his career, the foibles with the running game can't be helping either. Either way, what ever it's through, he needs to be better protected, regardless of his issues holding on to the ball. Roethlisberger has admitted openly he holds it too long and his sack number is 20 this year, 17 sacks is a huge difference.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:13 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bears suck.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:20 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post

I completely understand why the Falcon bench was upset. That was late and it was on their franchise qb.
Coach Smith is the man! He is the nicest guy you will ever meet. But wow, he flipped out, and rightly so!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:19 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
You do realize that we have the exact same avatar, right?
Party foul!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Dirk360
Rookie

Dirk360 smells like sex panther.Dirk360 smells like sex panther.

cassel is exactly what i thought he was. a decent qb who needs a good offensive line.
Dirk360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Bears suck.
As do the Chiefs.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:49 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk360 View Post
cassel is exactly what i thought he was. a decent qb who needs a good offensive line.
Dennis Green?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
I think we know how good Cassel was with an offensive line

and while Rodgers' line sucks, he's not exactly Peyton Manning at getting rid of the ball
New England's line was **** last year.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
As do the Chiefs.
we suck more, never had a chance in the game

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone rep blindsite for me.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
someone rep blindsite for me.
Done......
Old 11-09-2009, 09:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm personally speechless about the Giants.

I felt like we gave that game away. We're finding ways to lose. We're a work in progress, but at 5-4, you can't be a work in progress.

It either has to come together now, or the season is over.

I am thoroughly impressed with SD's weapons on offense. The guys are so big and tall, even when theyre covered, theyre open. The Giants played that pass attack almost flawlessly, getting to Rivers and covering their guys. But their targets are just so big, Rivers just throws it up to them and they get it.

That passing game is deadly. Vincent Jackson is the new Plaxico Burress. Maybe better. He's a complete stud.

Just imagine if they get a run game going. That offense could be dynamic.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats up with the Giants D line, they don't seem to play with the same intensity they did last year. Did loosing Steve Spags affect them that much?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Whats up with the Giants D line, they don't seem to play with the same intensity they did last year. Did loosing Steve Spags affect them that much?
Well...

Yes, and no.

Yes, because Steve does a much better job at blitzing than Sheridan does, and did a much better job with line stunts, and moving guys around on the line to create matchup problems with the opposition's protections.

No, because Osi is not completely back yet (you can see it everytime he tries to rush inside and can't bullrush for crap and just stands there), Tuck still has that shoulder, and I think this week was the first time in awhile we had quality DT play.

Canty has made a HUGE different in our DT duo.

Not to mention, our DTs are worse now than they ever were before, minus Canty. With Canty now, I think our dline should improve tremendously. Which it did.

The entire defense played fine (minus CWeb surprisingly), its just that SD's targets are sooo big, you can defend them perfectly and still give up the big play bc they just have to throw it up there on single coverage.

Most of the time, bc their targets are so big, as long as you throw it up, they'll get it.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:53 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Believe me I think Landry has been an utter bust so far in his career, but I don't think the hit was as dirty as people say. It was a 3rd and 3, Landry was sprinting to stop Ryan who was near the marker and he hit him. It's not nearly as dirty as people perceive. If that's Josh Johnson no one gives a crap. What I don't understand though is why the hell Deangelo was in there. He said he went in there to pull out Landry but Landry left right away along with Ryan and no one confronted Landry. Landry and Ryan seemed to be cool with each other, because again it wasn't that dirty of a play if you are playing football and don't consider who it is being hit. Deangelo is a pssy who can't play football and I wish Mike Smith would have ripped his head off. Funny thing though is that I'm pretty sure Smith thought Deangelo was the one who hit Ryan.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens are pissing me off! No intensity at all on D we wont make the playoffs unless we get our act together. I doubt it happens
Old 11-09-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Well...

Yes, and no.

Yes, because Steve does a much better job at blitzing than Sheridan does, and did a much better job with line stunts, and moving guys around on the line to create matchup problems with the opposition's protections.

No, because Osi is not completely back yet (you can see it everytime he tries to rush inside and can't bullrush for crap and just stands there), Tuck still has that shoulder, and I think this week was the first time in awhile we had quality DT play.

Canty has made a HUGE different in our DT duo.

Not to mention, our DTs are worse now than they ever were before, minus Canty. With Canty now, I think our dline should improve tremendously. Which it did.

The entire defense played fine (minus CWeb surprisingly), its just that SD's targets are sooo big, you can defend them perfectly and still give up the big play bc they just have to throw it up there on single coverage.

Most of the time, bc their targets are so big, as long as you throw it up, they'll get it.
I agree with this in general, but it must be said; don't confuse quality DT play with what you see when playing the Chargers. Our run blocking is literally nonexistent.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I agree with this in general, but it must be said; don't confuse quality DT play with what you see when playing the Chargers. Our run blocking is literally nonexistent.
i'm very impressed with your weapons on offense. the makeup of that passing attack is deadly.

you guys just need to get that run game in order.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the bench-emptying brawl at the Atlanta bench after the late hit by Landry was the big story of Wk. 8.
Quote:
I always thought DeAngelo Hall was classless back when he was in Atlanta and never believed him to be the “shutdown” corner Atlanta fans constantly dribbled about. Lo and behold little over a season after his trade to Oakland he can barely get into the Redskins starting line up and appears more interested in righting imaginary wrongs against him. LaRon Landry’s hit was cheap, late and he deserved the reaction he got from the Atlanta sideline, but Hall had no business being involved. He rushed into the scene, and when the dust cleared he acted like the victim. You would think a guy who got traded for being a dumbass, who then got cut for being useless who then got trucked by Jake Delhomme on a key third down conversion, on a team coming last in their division, where his play has been largely ineffective would be a little more humble about running his mouth, I guess that’s DeAngelo Hall.
Yeah that's DeAngelo. I had to LOL at the iso on Haynesworth half-heartedly trying to get into the brawl, talking trash, all bluster & no action, unless there's a sucker punch opportunity. Now there's a dumbass who had no business being involved, especially with his history, last yr a dominant DT Pro Bowler clowning in Hawaii about wanting to be a high-priced FA (remember Manning throwing him that Colts helmet for the cameras? really bad theater), this yr both overrated & a fool. No Pro Bowl for you this yr. He isnt the 1st & won't be the last overrated player to take Snyder's millions & retire on the job. HC Smith looked like he lost it & went ballistic belligerent, but he saw last yr's RotYr take a cheap shot out of bounds right in front of him & his investment in his up & coming contender team jeopardized, I can't blame him. Did Landry get ejected? bet he gets fined bigtime -- I can't believe there werent more ejections.

More Wk. 8 rants:

Speaking of ejections, I think Tommie Harris punching a helpless Cardinal was like the Skins brawl, a product of frustration. Harris' is the frustration of realizing he is nowhere near the same Pro Bowl-quality player before his leg injury, & he can no longer live up to his hype.

Who's the best player now who was cut in the final release in September? How about Bernard Pollard for the Texans? 2 picks vs. Indy, one on Manning & one from Wayne on that HB/WR pass they love to run & used to beat the 9ers in wk.7. KC is absolutely awful, releasing a troubled & pissed off RB Larry Johnson, looking at drafting in the top 3-5 next April, I think they regret releasing Pollard, they could use him now.

Did anyone else think it ironic that Tampa Bay broke their winless streak while wearing those tangerine dreamsicle throwback unis? Those are the ones they wore when they were the 1st NFL team in the modern era to go winless in the 70s.

Everybody chuckled at Whisenhunt's "We didnt let them off the hook" parting shot at Denny Green in his postgame conference after pummeling Chicago & heating up the seat underneath Lovie Smith. Lots of pundits (me included) drank the Bears koolaid when they got Cutler, hasn't worked out well has it? We all thought they would own their division, but things happened, Cedric Benson, the RB they released, is thumbing his nose at them on his way to the Pro Bowl with Cincy, his replacement Forte isn't repeating his miraculous rookie yr, & their best d-lineman Tommie Harris isn't the same player after his injury that kept him from their SB loss & was booted from the Zona game early after punching a Cardinal in the face, cost him his gamecheck.

Best performance by a coaching staff for a W: The Dallas Cowboys staff & their much maligned playcalling. Romo, who threw for over 300 yds vs a very good Eagles defense, baited their corners with pump fakes & with their many WR screens earlier in the game. Those allowed the one Miles Austin catch for the difference-maker TD after the Philly corner jumped what he thought was a comeback route, & allowed the delay draw to Barber for their ball control game that ate the clock & sealed the win. Philly paid the price for being too predictable on defense & Dallas now owns the NFC East.

Pretty good for post #1000.

Last edited by LizardState : 11-09-2009 at 11:36 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Dirk360
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Dennis Green?
just a black guy who likes football.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Dirk360
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
New England's line was **** last year.
da heck? it wasnt crap, average but not crap. heck, its average this year but you got the qb back who redirects the protection and gets rid of the ball at an elite level.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I made my username dedicated to DeAngelo Hall. How pathetic (speaking of which, i need to get it changed). He had all the talent in the world but was unable to fully utilize it to be a great CB. I always thought he was going to mature because he came into the league at the age of 20/21, but it never happened with the Falcons. He seems to have become more of a consistent cover CB with the Redskins, but those emotional problems are still there. He had no reason to run to the Falcons sideline, especially when it was his teammate doing the late hitting. Not only did he do that, but he intends on complaining to the league (commish?) about Mike Smith putting his hand on him in a 'harmful' manner. What. A. Little. *****. That is all he is now.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote