Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default How good is Chris Johnson

I haven't heard his name mentioned up there with the best backs in the league yet, but do you guys think he's there yet? Is Adrian Peterson still a tier above him?

His rookie season he had 1600+ yards and 10 TD's while splitting carries and was just a hair away from averaging 5 YPC. This season he's on pace for 2,000 yards and averaging a sick 6.7

Quote:
The Titans running back is averaging 6.7 yards per carry, the highest average for a rushing yards leader through nine weeks since 1970, according to the league.

CJ looks like his first 2 years will be better then Peterson's, he's a great receiver, shown he can run tough inside the tackles. Is this not the player that the Saints thought they would get with the #2 pick?

How long you going to give him before annointing him? I know that last year was a pretty good rookie RB class but CJ looks really special to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:43 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is easily one of the best offensive players in the NFL and the 2nd best RB to me
Old 11-10-2009, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
He is easily one of the best offensive players in the NFL and the 2nd best RB to me
Really? Even over Steven Jackson and DeAngelo Williams? I still like those two over Chris Johnson, and of course Adrian Peterson being number 1.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:49 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as titans fan i personally do have homer bias, there is noone more explosive than him in the league right now (not saying he is the only extremely explosive player but no1 is more explosive than him) he can run between the tackles and gain yards but he is most dangerous at the perimeter because of his speed, as he showed on his long run against SF that was pulled back he has incredible feet and balance and well he is very self confident he doesnt have the diva attitude that brings talented players down. He for me is 1A and 1B with Peterson, as much as i love peterson i cant put him above johnson because johnsons impact for the titans the last 2 years has been imeasurable and without him we would have gone nowhere last year and certainly wouldnt have 2 wins this year. it will be interesting to see him against the worst run defense this sunday...300 yards?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:50 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Really? Even over Steven Jackson and DeAngelo Williams? I still like those two over Chris Johnson, and of course Adrian Peterson being number 1.
What has Steven Jackson done since is 1500 yard season? I know the offense is piss poor outside him but really? You have never really seen a titans game have you? I can understand DeAngelo, just because he has been in the NFL longer, but Chris Johnson has had a better start to his career than both and is playing MUCH better than Deangelo this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 11-10-2009 at 10:22 AM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:51 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Yeah over both of them, not taking anything away from either one of them though.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's not to like, he is a speed demon with good vision, insane burst, and a stellar set of run blockers. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he came close to 2000. Maybe a notch below Peterson? Even that is iffy at this point.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:09 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

right now, Chris Johnson is the number 2 back in the NFL.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how he doesn't over dance at the line and instead hit the hole. A great RB.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the way he plays I rate him as the #2 RB behind Peterson. If I could build a offense I would take a back like him in a heart beat and get a FB like McClain who can be a lead blocker/power back.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how you can put Steven Jackson ahead of him at this point. He just can't stay healthy enough. He's having a good season so far though.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take CJ over Jackson in a heart beat its not even close.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depending on scheme, I would take him over Peterson in some situations. Granted, it's almost a given Peterson is going to have another holy **** season in a few years that might make my saying that look silly, but I love Johnson's game. He is exactly what Reggie Bush was supposed to be. He's good for at least one game changing play a week.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:17 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

right now if you tell me I can have any running back in the league on my team, I would take Adrian Peterson of course but after him I think it's either Chris Johnson or MJD...I think that those three are the premier running backs in the league right now.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he'd be good but not this good.

For Dallas at least, he will always be linked with Felix Jones and I sure hope Felix will get to see as many touches as Chris gets to see, one day. Right now, Felix is so under used it's disgusting. Then again, he's also had a problem staying healthy. I honestly dont think his health matters to Garrett, though. He just forgets about him for whatever reason.

But yeah, Chris is just insane. Would I take him over AD in any situation? No. But I dont have a big problem calling him the 2nd best RB in the league right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ is top 3. I'd take him, MJD and AP in any order, really. Throw in Turner & Jackson as the 2 beasts in less than stellar situations (Turner simply b/c the Falcons schedule is brutal) and that would round out my top 5. DWilliams, Benson & Rice are close behind.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:27 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benson...haha. Never thought I'd hear that. Kudos to him, though. What an unexpected rise.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why it's such a slam dunk that Adrian Peterson is #1. I think he's slightly over rated this year. He's been shut down in games..and for the feature back on a 7-1 team, he just hasn't been taking over games like somebody in his situation should.

CJ takes over games. He just keeps getting better as the year goes on. Despite the fact that he's the only weapon that needs to be accounted for, he is still lighting up the scoreboard week after week.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
I don't understand why it's such a slam dunk that Adrian Peterson is #1. I think he's slightly over rated this year. He's been shut down in games..and for the feature back on a 7-1 team, he just hasn't been taking over games like somebody in his situation should.

CJ takes over games. He just keeps getting better as the year goes on. Despite the fact that he's the only weapon that needs to be accounted for, he is still lighting up the scoreboard week after week.
I'm glad someone pointed this out, that's very true. CJ isn't a secret anymore, and they don't have the weapons that the Vikings have to spread the field out either, but lately he's dominated games in a far more impressive fashion then AD has.

AD has had some pedestrian gains, and gotten stopped for the short losses at times too, I don't think it's too soon to say at worst their a 1A and 1B. Their two different types of backs obviously, but the case can be made for CJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have him at #2, still slightly behind AP

1. AP
2. CJ
3-5. Jackson, Gore, Williams
6. Turner
7. Brown
8. MJD
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My problem with Peterson is that he'll have like 6 or 7 carries in a row that go for 1-3 yards, and then the occasional 10-20 yard run.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have him 2nd as well.
1. AP
2. CJ
3.D.Will
4. MJD
5. Gore
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:49 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
right now, Chris Johnson is the number 2 back in the NFL.
That's true, behind Adrian Peterson.

He's the fastest one in the league, with the best speed burst, classic overachiever on an underachieving team.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were rumblings over the summer that Peterson was looking to gains ten pounds of muscle so he could take more carries and deliver more punishment. Childress and other rb's around the league advised against it because they said it could cost him some of his burst and top speed that make him such a special player. I think LT said hes played at a lighter playing weight than in college at times because being faster and quicker has made it easier to get away from the big slower linebackers and lineman. i think he said he plays at around 210.

I think Peterson ended up gaining some weight, and it looks it a little. Hes not quite as explosive or gamebreaking as in years past despite a better team around him. still a great player but it def hurt his game a bit.

I think its something that Bush did coming out of college and since getting to the nfl, he added upper body muscle so that his bench would be better at his workout and people would think he could 'carry the load' and do away with that criticism. unfortunately, it took his change of direction skills and burst away a bit. They were a bit overrated beforehand if you watch his college highlights hes not quite as fast straight ahead or side to side as people seem to remember, still very good, but not Barry laterally or CJ straight ahead. Bush doesnt have the mental approach of a up the gut for 4 tough yards back, but his slight drop in that special something hurt him and his confidence and he hasnt been the same player since.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Johnson is a perfect example of the new trend emerging in the NFL.

I'm probably gonna make a write up next week and it will be in it. But in short, with teams using more spread formations and using the pass to set up the run, RBs like Chris Johnson are the emerging premiere guys at that position.

The days of the Brandon Jacobs, Stephen Jacksons of the world are slowing coming to a close, as theyre better off being complimentary players than the feature back in today's style of offense.