Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

View Poll Results: Who ya got?
Baltimore Ravens 15 100.00%
Cleveland Browns 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2009, 09:06 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 10: Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

This could be the worst Monday Night Football game in recent memory (no, I don't care enough to look back at all the games and see if there could be any worse). The Ravens are coming in off of a loss while the Browns are coming off of a bye week (strange how we face 3 straight teams coming off byes huh). Who ya got?

I think the Ravens win this one even with the struggles that we've had lately. Quinn is back at the helm for the Browns, and he isn't exactly the type f QB that's hurt us this season.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the best thing that could happen for the future is for us to lose because then maybe Bisciotti would see we need some major changes. But what will actually happen is we will stomp them into the ground and the moronic Ravens fans (which is about 85% of all Ravens fans, some of whom are on this site) will be like "yeah, we're back!" and just ignore all of our issues, until the Colts come in and stomp the **** out of us.

I'll say......

Ravens 28
Browns 9

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who knows maybe pounding Cleveland will spark the team, it certainly didn't last time we did, but things could change right?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-12-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, nobody should get over-excited if we stomp the Browns. They've score less touchdowns than the Saints defense.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way I would get excited is if Mattison changes the scheme up, but of course if he changes it he will go back to his sh!t scheme like he did after the broncos game. Then we can watch Manning set a record agaisnt this pathetic D.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well after stomping the undefeated Broncos I will admit I thought we got it together, certanly looked like it seeing as how we excelled at all phases in the game. I dont think anyone would think stomping the Browns would mean anything, that's like kicking the **** out of an authistic midget with steel toed boots...now that said a win will definantly help me sleep better and would make watching the game more enjoyable not to mention my week following. I think the Ravens do it 31-10.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe you bothered to attach a poll. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Gotta keep it going lol, I like consistency.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is such a weak Monday night game. I won't be excited if we win this because it is the Browns. We need to beat the Colts for me to think we have any shot of being a contender.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we'll win in a dominating matter, but like ERU said, I will get super pissed if fans come out the next day saying "Hey, The Ravens are back!" cause we definitely won't be. We need this win however, because it's gonna be one of the few cake walks we have. In order to make the playoffs, we need to either beat Indy or split vs. Pittsburgh. If we can't beat the Steelers or Colts we will go 9-7 and Houston or Cincinnati will likely get in with the wildcard.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I think we'll win in a dominating matter, but like ERU said, I will get super pissed if fans come out the next day saying "Hey, The Ravens are back!" cause we definitely won't be. We need this win however, because it's gonna be one of the few cake walks we have. In order to make the playoffs, we need to either beat Indy or split vs. Pittsburgh. If we can't beat the Steelers or Colts we will go 9-7 and Houston or Cincinnati will likely get in with the wildcard.
I won't be confident if we lose to the Colts and split with the Steelers. The only way I will have any confidence right now is to beat the Colts and split with the Steelers or sweep the Steelers and I don't see it happening right now.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I won't be confident if we lose to the Colts and split with the Steelers. The only way I will have any confidence right now is to beat the Colts and split with the Steelers or sweep the Steelers and I don't see it happening right now.
If we can't at least keep up with or compete with the Colts I wouldn't mind, but if we get blown out like last year I will definitely be upset, but a loss wouldn't kill our playoff hopes, however, it would force us to get a win vs. Pittsburgh. But I agree, it's hard to see either of those happening, the team as a whole isn't executing the way they need to be.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have to dominate this game. They are too bad not too. But I don't think this game can be any sort of an indicator for the future. We need to get our **** together asap.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

The 3 game stretch after this game reminds me of the 3 game stretch after we played the Browns last time. I said I was nervous we'd go 0-3, we did, and once again Im nervous about another 0-3 showing after the Browns game.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-14-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

Ravens are gunna be pumped up and smack Cleveland in the mouth.
27-14.

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:01 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be watching the game for sure.

Slaughter them then hope for the best. It won't be a good indicator, sure but I'd rather destroy a bad team than let them stay in a game they shouldn't be in. It's all you can ask for. I will be paying way more attention to your defense than offense.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea but if our D actually looks good its because Mattison got his head out of his ass, but it will go back in against the colts and we will get dominated.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.

gotta agree with everyone we should win this and if we dont hello high draft pick, but ya not a game to get pumped up about even if we whoop them. excited to see what kind of players we have in these next four games though, and the coaches.

Whos gonna step up and what changes are gonna be made
Thats all i want answered after the next four games, i dont care if we win out or loose out

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist
mikedoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I doubt we see any changes, and I doubt Mattison knows what he is doing. I question why Antwan Barnes is inactive also, he was a nice situational pass rusher and a beast special teamer, we deactivate him for Tyree who does nothing but run into the kicker.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two more weeks!

I have the Ravens winning 30-10. Maybe 35-10. Ray Rice will be the same old Ray Rice all season, but with more touchdowns and rushing yards.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Two more weeks!

I have the Ravens winning 30-10. Maybe 35-10. Ray Rice will be the same old Ray Rice all season, but with more touchdowns and rushing yards.
My fantasy team says yes.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

**** everything surrounding this game, **** everything I think about this team......Tonight, Im partying like its 1999, its a Monday night Football game and regardless of everything else Im goin crazy for this game, it's official.....gameday ERU is in the building!!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-16-2009, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

hahaha have fun, but stay safe. I agree lets all just have a fun time watching this game, focus on the browns not our playoff chances and all that stuff.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

yeah, if we lose to the Browns, or have any trouble putting them away, then we have no reason to even think about the playoffs.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember last year that the only primetime game the Browns were on was a Sunday or Monday night game against the Giants and they upset them. They did have K2 and Braylon, but something to think about. I still think Ravens win big.