Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
im gonna kill myself if Favre wins CPotY
I doubt it, Cedric Benson has got that locked up.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Yeah right, it will be Brady. It's a media award, remember?

also it's not like Cedric is coming back to anything...it's closer to a breakout than anything else, and there is no award for that.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of Benson, but what is he coming back from? He played well towards the end of last year and has taken a huge step forward this year. It's not like he was completely awful or injured last year. Same with Favre. Why does he get a "comeback" award just because he was terrible in the final five games last year? It's not like he was terrible the whole season.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im gonna kill myself if Favre wins CPotY
I wouldn't go that far, but how the **** is he even eligible? To me you have to actually come back from something to be eligible for this award, and that doesn't include your own indecisiveness.

Favre has played 16 games for how many seasons now? What makes him any more eligible than say Manning? I mean both played 16 games, both were "injured" last year, both are playing better than last year.

If Brady doesn't win CPoTY I would be surprised, he has comeback from a real injury and is playing well. Benson sort of loses votes for me because he came back from his self inflicted problems last year, but is also a decent candidate. I'm sure there are other guys that slip my mind that deserve a mention here, Favre though is not one of them.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I wouldn't go that far, but how the **** is he even eligible? To me you have to actually come back from something to be eligible for this award, and that doesn't include your own indecisiveness.

Favre has played 16 games for how many seasons now? What makes him any more eligible than say Manning? I mean both played 16 games, both were "injured" last year, both are playing better than last year.

If Brady doesn't win CPoTY I would be surprised, he has comeback from a real injury and is playing well. Benson sort of loses votes for me because he came back from his self inflicted problems last year, but is also a decent candidate. I'm sure there are other guys that slip my mind that deserve a mention here, Favre though is not one of them.
At least Favre is coming off bicep surgery in his throwing arm, Benson is coming off being terrible most of his career and that's it.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady should win the CPOTY and MVP and OPOY and DPOY award every year.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about Carson Palmer. sure he hasn't been as stellar as his best seasons, but he's still doing quite good after missing all season last year. Anyway he's still got time to earn it more.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"The player named Comeback Player of the Year shows perseverance in overcoming adversity, in the form of not being in the NFL the previous year, a severe injury, or simply poor performance."
I stand by that Favre has come back from none of them, hell people had him as an MVP candidate at the halfway point last year. Being a pompous indecisive dickhead is not adversity, no matter how much you stretch the definition and I will stand by that.

Quote:
Benson is coming off being terrible most of his career and that's it.
See the pansy police will say that overcoming alcohol problems is a comeback. For me if you have problems with alcohol, don't drink it, it's not a difficult equation. That said, apparently people who can overcome their own stupidity relating to alcohol deserve respect and accolades. That said, Benson has also come back from being stupid enough to get himself kicked off a team to be one of the best backs this season.

Still... that one is Brady's to lose. I like to think that EJ Henderson should get a bit of love on this one as well. He has overcome a knee injury also to once again be a very good MLB for a good defense.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 11-12-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre came back from retirement

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Favre came back from retirement
and by that you mean being an attention ***** right? Because last time I checked, to be retired would involve not playing the sport.

It's just as well he is winning games or this would be the most unbearable season as a Vikings fan ever, just can't stand Favre and what he stands for not to mention the attention that he gets.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 11-12-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Nuh uh, the bolts are drafting Trent Williams to play RT across from McNeill so there.

Seriously though I love Oher and came pretty close to throwing the remote when he was passed in favor of Larry English. Who I also love, but let's be real.

Oher should be OROY
If Clady didn't win OROY last year, there is no way that Oher should win it this year.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
If Clady didn't win OROY last year, there is no way that Oher should win it this year.
That doesn't make sense though.

If Mark Sanchez was having a rookie year as good as Matt Ryan did last year Oher wouldn't have a chance either. You can't compare rookies one season to the next then ignore the competition they had to compete against to win the award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oher isn't up against a couple of QBs who turned around teams though either. At the moment Harvin is probably the front runner due to the skill position bias, hard to argue that Harvin has been better than Oher though.

Actually a tightly contested battle for both O and D RoY awards. Byrd doesn't get enough press on what has been a surprisingly good Bills defense, he has been Sharperesque for them.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Well if Marcus McNeill didn't win it in 2006 paving the way for LT's 31 touchdowns, there is no way Clady was going to win it in 08. :D
Old 11-13-2009, 12:55 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing Peter King did do was **** the Bears after picking them to go to the Super Bowl. Well done.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap, Jared Allen has 10 1/2 sacks already this year? What a gd beast. Nice re-signing of LJ btw Carl..

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Holy crap, Jared Allen has 10 1/2 sacks already this year? What a gd beast. Nice re-signing of LJ btw Carl..
It is amazing to see all of these ex-Chiefs blowing up elsewhere:

Jared Allen
Tony Gonzalez
Keyaron Fox
Kawika Mitchell
Bernard Pollard

Even Ryan Sims had a sack and Kris Wilson had a TD last week!

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3 Jared Allen

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

Jared Allen
Tony Gonzalez
Keyaron Fox
Kawika Mitchell
Bernard Pollard

The bolded names are players that most Chiefs fans expected to do well elsewhere. The other two are a surprise though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Nuh uh, the bolts are drafting Trent Williams to play RT across from McNeill so there.

Seriously though I love Oher and came pretty close to throwing the remote when he was passed in favor of Larry English. Who I also love, but let's be real.

Oher should be OROY
We're pretty much set at tackle. The only olineman I could see us picking up would be center with Nick's injury and Mooch's performance so far.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:20 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBH I think it's deserving for Oher. Maybe it's not fair for the other vets since he has such a small window of film on him but I think far and away Oher is the best O-lineman on the Ravens and that's saying a whole lot considering they have also dominant Jared Gaither and Ben Grubbs. I really can't recall watching Oher on a play in which he struggled. I truly think he can be at a damn high level on either side of the line and right now he is playing like he should have been a top 5 pick. He's really the only Ravens O-lineman who doesn't collapse under pressure. Even Gaither struggles at times when he has to pick up blitzes. Oher just gets it. It's a shame though because no matter what he does in his career people will always say it's because of his story, and even if he becomes a pro bowler soon in his career all people still will ever talk about is his story.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:38 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
This isn't the Most Improved Player Award.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Brady should win the CPOTY and MVP and OPOY and DPOY award every year.
I was nodding agreement until that last one. But, **** it. He's Tom ******* Brady. Just give him the damn DPOY, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
With more than half against the pathetic combo of a bad GBay Oline & Aaron "I'll never throw it away!" Rodgers . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
TBH I think it's deserving for Oher. Maybe it's not fair for the other vets since he has such a small window of film on him but I think far and away Oher is the best O-lineman on the Ravens and that's saying a whole lot considering they have also dominant Jared Gaither and Ben Grubbs. I really can't recall watching Oher on a play in which he struggled. I truly think he can be at a damn high level on either side of the line and right now he is playing like he should have been a top 5 pick. He's really the only Ravens O-lineman who doesn't collapse under pressure. Even Gaither struggles at times when he has to pick up blitzes. Oher just gets it. It's a shame though because no matter what he does in his career people will always say it's because of his story, and even if he becomes a pro bowler soon in his career all people still will ever talk about is his story.
Exactly the guy is a freaking beast, my favorite part of Oher is that he is so mean, he is probably the meanest o-lineman on the team
Old 11-13-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

Jared Allen
Tony Gonzalez
Keyaron Fox
Kawika Mitchell
Bernard Pollard

Next up; LJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote