Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn
Top 10 for 1st round according to our needs
1. Eric Berry - S - Tennesse
2. Ndamukong Suh - DT/DE - Nebraska
3. Rolando McClain - ILB - Alabama
4. Joe Haden - CB - Florida
5. Taylor Mays - S - USC
6. Terrence Cody - NT - Alabama
7. Russell Okung - LT - Oklahoma State
8. C.J. Spiller - RB - Clemson
9. Arthur Jones - DT/DE - Syracuse
10. Dez Bryant - WR - Oklahoma State
very good list, although I don't think they can rationalize drafting a receiver up high, even one as good as Bryant. I would add Bulaga and possibly Anthony Davis in there.
really, I think what we're finding is that we've got age + decline all over the defense, and the OL still isn't close to dominant. going BPA for any of those four units would be perfectly justifiable.
it's a special draft, and we're going to be selecting much higher than normal. it's important that we come up with one transcendent talent in this lottery, plus 2-3 other starting-caliber players.