Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

View Poll Results: Who ya got?
Baltimore Ravens 2 16.67%
Indianapolis Colts 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 11: Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts

The Colts come into Baltimore this weekend to face the Ravens. As we all know Indy is undefeated at this point while the Ravens sit one game above .500. I'm expecting the Colts to remain undefeated after this weekend and the Ravens to fall to .500, but I will vote for the Ravens in the poll (as always). Who ya got?
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Colts win big. They always beat the Ravens really, really good.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
RagingColt
Rookie

RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not trolling here, just here to ask a few questions. I have Flacco on one of my fantasy teams and his production has really slipped since the beginning of the season. Ray Rice seems like a really shifty back with his best years still ahead of him, but i'm wondering what happened to the offense lately? Oher has looked good so far this year, but how is he vs speed rushers? While the Ravens D doesn't' look quite as good in years past, they still have the ability to create turnovers which I think could make the game Sunday vs the Colts somewhat close.

Cheers.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I think the Colts win big. They always beat the Ravens really, really good.
That is true they always seem to have our #, we can hold manning to 0 TDs and we still lose(2006 playoffs). Then in 2007 it was the game directly after the Patriots game so no one cared. Then in 2008 our #1 CB thought it woud be cool to show up to that game drunk. We have never been lucky against the Colts
Old 11-18-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingColt View Post
I'm not trolling here, just here to ask a few questions. I have Flacco on one of my fantasy teams and his production has really slipped since the beginning of the season. Ray Rice seems like a really shifty back with his best years still ahead of him, but i'm wondering what happened to the offense lately? Oher has looked good so far this year, but how is he vs speed rushers? While the Ravens D doesn't' look quite as good in years past, they still have the ability to create turnovers which I think could make the game Sunday vs the Colts somewhat close.

Cheers.

well with our offense they know our WR are only good for 8 yard curl routes and dump offs to Ray Rice. So they are keying in on that.

Oher is just a beast in general he only had problems w/ Jared Allen but who doesnt.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We get behind early because of turnovers and Peyton dissects our D. Ray Rice has a monster game, but it's too little too late. Colts 30, Ravens 21.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well thursday prediction is...

Colts 38
Ravens 14

Ill make another prediction saturday night.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
We get behind early because of turnovers and Peyton dissects our D. Ray Rice has a monster game, but it's too little too late. Colts 30, Ravens 21.
yeah, I think it's gonna be one of those games where our offense lights it up but our defense plays like crap. (i.e. Minnesota Vikings game)
Old 11-20-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I think we can put up a good amount of points, but I see Peyton Tearing this defense up.

I could see it being 38-24 Indy or a score like that
Old 11-20-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other than Oher who is doing well how is your OL this year? Is Jared Gaither back up to speed after his injury? Our pass rush is improved this year so I'm wondering how we'll do getting to Flacco.

Ray Rice will probably have a good game. Colts run D is improved over last year but just middle of the road.

I'm sure you guys will shut down our running game without trying, but I think Manning's passing will put the game away by the 3rd. 30-17 Colts.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Over all the o-line is very good. On the inside Grubbs is playing very good. Chester is a nice OG as well.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well saturday night prediction doesn't really change much from the thursday night one......

Colts 41
Ravens 14

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-21-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For my fantasy team's sake, give them ball to Raymell Rice!
Old 11-22-2009, 09:20 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I had dream last night that our defense gave up 44 in the first half, then Ray Rice had 100+ yards recieving and rushing in the 2nd half and we somehow came back and won.

But seriously, is there even a small chance that we can win this game? No pass rush + terrible coverage + Peyton Manning is the QB = LOSS, no matter how good your offense is, there is no way we can keep up with Manning, Clark and Co.

I might not even watch this game.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

We're screwed

Quote:
Colts will spread the field.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ead-the-field/

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 11-22-2009 at 09:53 AM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I guess we never worked on red zone offense.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

Flacco is a ******* idiot. What a stupid ****. The last thing to do in that situation. What a dumbass pass.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He threw it a couple of seconds too early. Rice would've been in for a TD, but unfortunately he didn't.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Wow, I thought our defense played great, but our offense just couldn't finish drives. I don't have much critism because we played so much better than I expected. (defensively)

some good news for next week - Big Ben might not play next week, he just got hurt.

edit- The Steelers just lost to the Chiefs who we beat, so if we can beat em next week, won't we be in 2nd place in the North?

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 11-22-2009 at 03:23 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

I am so ******* sick of seeing us just find ways to lose ball games. Week after week.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
I am so ******* sick of seeing us just find ways to lose ball games. Week after week.
I feel ya man, we could definitely be sitting here with a 9-1 record. Minnesota, New England, Cincinnati, and Indy all were close games that coulda gone either way. Just a ton of unfortunate events this year, late in games.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I think I am going to pick the Ravens next week.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I think I am going to pick the Ravens next week.
If the Steelers keep playing like they did vs. Cincy and Kansas, then maybe. And yall better fix your kickoff coverage, cause Baltimore finally has a legitimate KR.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I will eat Crow, Mattison D is actually looking decent. I still prefer organized chaos but our D looked good.

Reed needs to stop free lancing as much as he does

how bad is fabian washington hurt?

You gotta score on 1st and goal on the 1 that is just ridiculous

Flacco is still a 2nd year QB guys, he will screw up sometimes

This K is a upgrade over Hauschka, he doesnt float the ball like Hauschka did and he made some nice FG. with that being said you gotta make a f*****g 29 yard FG in a close game like this.

I swear god above decided no matter what we will lose and he will make sure Stover got the game winning FG just to stick it to us.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:01 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

First and goal on the 1, with a 260 lb Le'Ron McClain who knows how to find the endzone........and we do an empty backfield QB sneak????? Cam WTF!? What happened to the package from last year when we'd bring in Ngata at TE. Better yet lets line up Ngata at FB and McClain behind him and pound that undersized D 3 times, if it takes that which it wouldn't have.

This felt alot like the Ravens of 2 years ago, defense playing lights (out other than the 1st drive) and the O could not score 1 ******* TD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999