Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, I remember in the Vikings Steelers game he challenged an 8 yard pass completion for a first down on the Steelers side of the field.

Ben threw to Wallace, who caught the ball, and got the first down, and it wasn't even an important call.

Needless to say, he lost the call, announcers were dumbfounded, they lost a timeout, and he quite frankly looked like a dumbass.

Sorry, Viking fans.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love fans who complain about a HC who has an 8-1 record and made the playoffs last year with junk at QB. Some people are never satisfied.
I guess the owner and the GM haven't seen what the fans see and they realize that winning in the NFL is tough. Let's see, how many teams in the NFL make it to the playoffs consistently without a franchise QB = zero, how many teams with a franchise QB make it to the playoffs on a very consistent basis, almost all of them. How long has Childress had a franchise QB = 1 year, and are they going back to the playoffs again this year, yes.
Last year, he beat Arizona and the Giants, 2 teams that have made it to the SB the last 2 years. Gee I don't think he can coach.
Reminds me of the Washington fans who complained that Joe Gibbs was washed up and behind the times even though he took them to the playoffs twice within a few years, and look what happened when he resigned and they hired a new HC, Jim Zorn.
Some people always think the other side of the mountain is greener. I'd say, sorry NFL North, you'll be looking at the Viking behind for a few more years.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thing is it wasnt him that won it...

also: sucks to be TJ Housh

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

Your right, I mean why even hire a HC, they are so unimportant. I guess the owner should just send his son down to be HC and allow the players to do what they want afterall, they win in spite of Childress.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Well that wasn't exactly rocket science. Brett was thinking about coming back and our quarterback was Tarvaris Jackson.

Besides, it's the in game coaching where he really sucks. There is no worse in game coach in the NFL.
Cleveland Browns coaching staff with 8.7 points per game says hi.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I'm not all that upset that he got the extension, it's when. Why not wait until the end of the season? If we lose in the first round or first game if we have a bye, then it means nothing and he should be fired. To me, it's NFCCG or he should be fired, but now that's not going to happen.

I've tried telling that to other non-Vikings fans about that game, most being Packers fans, and they all tell me that it doesn't matter and that we should have lost but Hauschka can't kick, and blah blah.
Ditto 100%.

If he could win one of those big games, he would cost more money... but that is no big deal. Now, if he loses one of the big games, and there is a great chance that his play calling/decision making would lose a game, we won't be firing him.

Dumb move by the Vikings F.O.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

What happened to Housh?
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Ditto 100%.

If he could win one of those big games, he would cost more money... but that is no big deal. Now, if he loses one of the big games, and there is a great chance that his play calling/decision making would lose a game, we won't be firing him.

Dumb move by the Vikings F.O.
Yeah, about 3x as much. They simply don't want to start over which could set the franchise back for years and they don't want to take the risk of having to pay him 3x as much money. Then they couldn't afford his services especially if he makes it quite far into the playoffs.
Very sound financial and team decision by the Vikings. The alternate could easily turnout to be a disaster.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I love fans who complain about a HC who has an 8-1 record and made the playoffs last year with junk at QB. Some people are never satisfied.
I guess the owner and the GM haven't seen what the fans see and they realize that winning in the NFL is tough. Let's see, how many teams in the NFL make it to the playoffs consistently without a franchise QB = zero, how many teams with a franchise QB make it to the playoffs on a very consistent basis, almost all of them. How long has Childress had a franchise QB = 1 year, and are they going back to the playoffs again this year, yes.
Last year, he beat Arizona and the Giants, 2 teams that have made it to the SB the last 2 years. Gee I don't think he can coach.
Reminds me of the Washington fans who complained that Joe Gibbs was washed up and behind the times even though he took them to the playoffs twice within a few years, and look what happened when he resigned and they hired a new HC, Jim Zorn.
Some people always think the other side of the mountain is greener. I'd say, sorry NFL North, you'll be looking at the Viking behind for a few more years.

This is a good post... I will be the first to admit that at times Childress can drive me nuts with some of his decisions in the game like a double reverse in the red zone against the lions. However he still deserves more credit than some are giving him. You can't sit here and blame the head coach for absolutly everything bad that happens, but when something good happens he just can't of had anything to do with that either. :|

Fact is the guy has had a pretty big part in putting together a talented team that has improved record wise every year under him.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Because he's a terrible coach. The Vikings are winning in spite of him, not because of him.
I agree with this 100%.
BleedBurgundy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:45 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The general consensus from what I can gather is that a head coach has about a 10% influence on whether a team wins or loses.

The Vikings are very much a team that wins despite our HC, Childress has done a good job from a personnel side of things(The whole Cook at RT debacle aside) but he also has one of the most talented teams in the league.

His problem is he is ultra conservative to the point of being predictable, this year the offense has opened up a lot but that has more to do with Favre actually being allowed to audible and changing plays, the playcalling in general is still just as bad as ever.

Look at the defense he has to work with, throw in Hutch, Birk(up to this year), AP and Berrian and the offense has enough that it should be pretty solid.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Look at the defense he has to work with, throw in Hutch, Birk(up to this year), AP and Berrian and the offense has enough that it should be pretty solid.
What I don't understand is the people who keep saying "well look what he has on the team coach A or B could do just as well with that team" as if he had no influence on the moves the team made.

Do you think he had nothing to do with trading for Jared Allen who obviously is a big reason that defense took the next step. Nobody knows if he was 100% behind all of those moves or not, but alot of the talent on that team was acquired while he was the HC, why should he just get none of the credit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:03 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What I don't understand is the people who keep saying "well look what he has on the team coach A or B could do just as well with that team" as if he had no influence on the moves the team made.

Do you think he had nothing to do with trading for Jared Allen who obviously is a big reason that defense took the next step. Nobody knows if he was 100% behind all of those moves or not, but alot of the talent on that team was acquired while he was the HC, why should he just get none of the credit?
I mentioned that from a personnel stand point he has been outstanding or at least very good. That said, just because he plays a part in getting them there does not mean he should get a pass if a team underachieves with that talent. He actually would be quite a good GM based on what he has achieved as part of the Vikings personnel team. The guy just can't coach, to his credit though, he has done a good job in finding and hiring defensive coordinators which he also deserves credit for.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if he is around a long time though, especially if we can actually get a good QB, this draft may end up helping with that if a lot of the juniors rush out for financial reasons(fear of rookie scale contracts). Favre actually looks like has a year left right now, could pick up a good junior like a Clausen or Locker to sit for a year, or even a guy like Quinn if he isn't held by the Browns.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:29 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

I think we have established that he's a good personnel guy, but then put him in the front office or something. I don't want this dumbass calling the plays in the NFCCG. Just the thought of that terrifies me. The fact that even some Vikings fans are somewhat defending him is shocking to me, although by the second quarter of the game Sunday I'm sure they'll remember how completely incompetent he is.

The people who don't consistently watch the Vikings and the atrocity that is Brad Childress, with all due respect, really can't comment on this with any knowledge of the situation. He's assembled a good team with some great talent (although it's unclear how much of that he actually had to do with.) That's not all a coach has to do.

We aren't giving him any credit as a coach for the good start because he doesn't deserve any. As a talent evaluator sure. But as an IN GAME coach, he is the worst I have ever seen.

Last edited by yo123 : 11-20-2009 at 03:34 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:44 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
What happened to Housh?
The Vikings courted him big time, even had players talking to him. But he chose Seattle after he met with Tarvaris Jackson.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:56 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling that because of this the Vikings will embarrass themselves in the second round of the playoffs. I'm one of those skeptics who have no faith whatsoever in the vikings. Brad Childress's play calling is going to be their downfall. I see the Vikings as a SuperBowl team with a mediocre coach.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:40 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously all, if there is any question, watch an entire Vikes game. You will have at least 3 or 4 WTF?! moments in offensive playcalling.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess the Vikings will have a kick-ass offense for at least a little while longer.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
I have a feeling that because of this the Vikings will embarrass themselves in the second round of the playoffs. I'm one of those skeptics who have no faith whatsoever in the vikings. Brad Childress's play calling is going to be their downfall. I see the Vikings as a SuperBowl team with a mediocre coach.
I will refer u to Titletown's signature, cuz it is kinda true.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I will refer u to Titletown's signature, cuz it is kinda true.
Don't make me fight you.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I mentioned that from a personnel stand point he has been outstanding or at least very good. That said, just because he plays a part in getting them there does not mean he should get a pass if a team underachieves with that talent. He actually would be quite a good GM based on what he has achieved as part of the Vikings personnel team. The guy just can't coach, to his credit though, he has done a good job in finding and hiring defensive coordinators which he also deserves credit for.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if he is around a long time though, especially if we can actually get a good QB, this draft may end up helping with that if a lot of the juniors rush out for financial reasons(fear of rookie scale contracts). Favre actually looks like has a year left right now, could pick up a good junior like a Clausen or Locker to sit for a year, or even a guy like Quinn if he isn't held by the Browns.

How has he under achieved, they are 8-1 in case you didn't notice. He made the playoffs last year with practically nothing at QB. If you call this under achieving, I question your reasoning.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Seriously all, if there is any question, watch an entire Vikes game. You will have at least 3 or 4 WTF?! moments in offensive playcalling.
He's 8-1 so his play calling cannot be all that bad. I don't think a lot of Minny fans would even be satisfied if he was 9-0. His team has improved every year he has been there and now is one of the top teams in the NFC and they are still complaining???
Old 11-21-2009, 03:00 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
He's 8-1 so his play calling cannot be all that bad. I don't think a lot of Minny fans would even be satisfied if he was 9-0. His team has improved every year he has been there and now is one of the top teams in the NFC and they are still complaining???

Do you seriously not understand that a team can win even with bad coaching if the talent level is high enough? The Eagles have been winning regular season games for the better part of a decade with Andy Reid who sucks.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Do you seriously not understand that a team can win even with bad coaching if the talent level is high enough? The Eagles have been winning regular season games for the better part of a decade with Andy Reid who sucks.
but he is 8-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote