Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Who's the best WR?
DeSean Jackson, Eagles 67 72.04%
Miles Austin, Cowboys 15 16.13%
Steve Smith, Giants 6 6.45%
Santana Moss, Redskins 1 1.08%
Mario Manningham, Giants 3 3.23%
Other 1 1.08%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
You dont think asking the actual players that Miles Austin and DeSean play against is the best way to figure it out? Arguing of the internet is the most efficient, really?
it was said "poll the DB's in the league and see who'd they would least like to cover" NOT "poll the DB's who covered Desean and Miles and see who they'd rather cover between the 2"
and even then, it's preference. Desean has more speed, so a slower CB may very well rather cover Miles.
and where did I ever say internet "arguing" is the most efficient?
but god forbid we DISCUSS and debate on a message board. What WAS I thinking? I mean, I'll just stick to "RUTGERS!!!!!!1111oneoneone!!!11 <3"
better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmaoo...how could you not love Scottyboy? :)

Anyway, I <3 Hakeem Nicks. That is all.

I really think Nicks is going to be a special player in this league.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maclin better turn out to be really special too or I'm gonna be pissed we took him over Nicks, especially because Nicks was the guy I wanted before the draft.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Maclin better turn out to be really special too or I'm gonna be pissed we took him over Nicks, especially because Nicks was the guy I wanted before the draft.
Maclin is legit. I like what I see out of him. One thing though, he's not as fast as I thought he was. He's still pretty darn fast, but he's a legit 4.4, he's not a 4.3 guy like I thought he was.

He reminds me of Roddy White a little.

I do personally feel that Nicks will be better though. Just my opinion. I think Nicks will be the best WR from this draft class. Followed by Mike Wallace. Followed by Britt then Maclin and Crabs in a tie. (this whole WR draft class was ridiculously sick and deep)

And before anyone calls me a homer (although they do have validity in calling me that for my statement), i did feel that Nicks would be just as good as Crabtree prior to the draft.

I felt his game was almost identical to Crabs.

But yeah, Im sure my statement is pretty homerish. But I don't care. I love me some Hakeem Nicks.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Maclin was on pace to break DeSean's rookie numbers before he got hurt, don't worry Maclin will be good too, he gets better by the week.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Nicks is legit, nothing homer about that, just be curious to see how much he elevates his game to. He can still stretch a defense, has amazing hands and judges the ball well in the air, I know it's already been said but he did remind me alot of Michael Irvin prior to the draft. Not that it really mattered because rumor was Jerry tried/contemplated moving up for Maclin so Harvin or Nicks weren't even his guy.

Speaking of Harvin I noticed you left him off BBD, he is pretty much a Steve Smith clone, granted he needs to get stronger and more power in his base but I don't see too much stopping him from being a deadly #1 WR in this league. He has more play-making ability then anyone from this class and you have to account for him, defenses will gameplan for him his entire career.

Nicks is very similiar to Crabtree, it'll be interesting to see who ends up better, but I don't think we can slide Crabs that far down considering he has looked this impressive and hasn't technically worked out since what, March? He missed OTA's to get comfortable, mini camps, Training Camp, Pre-Season, your average WR would have chalked this season up as a loss and looked terrible, the fact that he's looked graceful and poised out there says alot about his natural talents.

I can only imagine what he'll end up doing once he gets a full off-season of work under his belt. I like Nicks alot more then Maclin though, just because Maclin seems like a Lee Evans type of WR(which isn't bad), but Nicks game seems much more complete in the mold of a Irvin or Anquan Boldin. Crabs always reminded me of Cris Carter @ Ohio State in college and he looks almost similiar out on the field.

Still, if Harvin can shake all the migraines, bulging disc, and little nagging things he's shown me he's way too much of a play-maker and a really refined WR this early in his career to knock him. I thought the learning curve would be deeper for him but obviously not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the Lee Evans comparison AT ALL. People need to realize Jeremy Maclin is a tough receiver, he goes over the middle, can take a hit, he blocks downfield with the best of them and he is still developing. He missed a majority of training camp and still doesn't know all the routes. If any thing he is a guy like (since we're makings huge jumps apparently (Crabs=Carter, Nicks=Irvin and Harvin=Smith?) Maclin compares to Reggie Wayne or Tory Holt.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I think Nicks is legit, nothing homer about that, just be curious to see how much he elevates his game to. He can still stretch a defense, has amazing hands and judges the ball well in the air, I know it's already been said but he did remind me alot of Michael Irvin prior to the draft. Not that it really mattered because rumor was Jerry tried/contemplated moving up for Maclin so Harvin or Nicks weren't even his guy.

Speaking of Harvin I noticed you left him off BBD, he is pretty much a Steve Smith clone, granted he needs to get stronger and more power in his base but I don't see too much stopping him from being a deadly #1 WR in this league. He has more play-making ability then anyone from this class and you have to account for him, defenses will gameplan for him his entire career.

Nicks is very similiar to Crabtree, it'll be interesting to see who ends up better, but I don't think we can slide Crabs that far down considering he has looked this impressive and hasn't technically worked out since what, March? He missed OTA's to get comfortable, mini camps, Training Camp, Pre-Season, your average WR would have chalked this season up as a loss and looked terrible, the fact that he's looked graceful and poised out there says alot about his natural talents.

I can only imagine what he'll end up doing once he gets a full off-season of work under his belt. I like Nicks alot more then Maclin though, just because Maclin seems like a Lee Evans type of WR(which isn't bad), but Nicks game seems much more complete in the mold of a Irvin or Anquan Boldin. Crabs always reminded me of Cris Carter @ Ohio State in college and he looks almost similiar out on the field.

Still, if Harvin can shake all the migraines, bulging disc, and little nagging things he's shown me he's way too much of a play-maker and a really refined WR this early in his career to knock him. I thought the learning curve would be deeper for him but obviously not.
I completely forgot about Harvin. He's another one. Now that I think of it, ranking these guys is going to be awfully hard. There were a ton of good WR prospects in this draft.

I know the comparisons were to Boldin coming out, but I view Nicks as a poor man's Fitzgerald. (emphasis on poor man's). The way he locates the ball in the air, his hands, his ability to stretch the field even though he doesn't have elite speed. Similar to Fitz in that sense.

My one concern with Harvin are these nagging Migraines. He's missed a lot of practice and game time bc of it. You hope he can get that resolved. I know it gave Terrell Davis a lot of trouble in his career.

A guy who I REALLY like who doesn't get much mention is Mike Wallace. Wallace is going to be a beast. He's so explosive. He's ridiculously fast. Like a taller version of DeSean Jackson. He's going to be really special too.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I don't see the Lee Evans comparison AT ALL. People need to realize Jeremy Maclin is a tough receiver, he goes over the middle, can take a hit, he blocks downfield with the best of them and he is still developing. He missed a majority of training camp and still doesn't know all the routes. If any thing he is a guy like (since we're makings huge jumps apparently (Crabs=Carter, Nicks=Irvin and Harvin=Smith?) Maclin compares to Reggie Wayne or Tory Holt.
I was thinking Roddy White?

He's a tough guy with speed. Goes over the middle. Similar body type and skill set.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Nicks before the draft and love him now. People claimed he was a possession guy but he averaged over 18 ypc last year and is making big plays now. You don't have to be blazing fast to make big plays, and he's proof of it.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I get that Maclin is the greatest thing sinced sliced bread to you so no need for you to pump up another Eagles player to the fullest, it was just one honest opinion. And the other opinions were obviously highest end of the spectrum comparisons, nobody is guaranteed to reach to that point but I still see Lee Evans when I see Maclin. I can also see the Wayne/Holt comparisons too, but to me Evans is the guy I see and I didn't mean that as a knock. You didn't have to go into a huge spill about how he does everything well because I'm pretty sure you felt that way already.

I loved Maclin coming out, saw lots of him in the Big XII, I have no negative things to say about him, Lee Evans was, and still is a great WR who is just held back by Buffalo. I don't disagree with the Torry Holt one either.

Quote:
Old 12-23-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

I don't think of Evans as a very good receiver, I think of him as a #2 receiver who is primarily a deep threat. If he compared with anyone on the Eagles I would think he compared to DeSean but even then I don't think he is nearly as dangerous or as good. I didn't really go into a huge spill, one sentence to me doesn't quantify that to me, but I could go into one if you really wanted me to (jk).

The thing that bugs me a little is that everyone is gushing over Percy Harvin, Hakeem Nicks, Mike Wallace etc. etc. when Maclin was out producing Nicks, Wallace etc. etc. and was on equal footing with Harvin as a WR prior to getting injured.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I was thinking Roddy White?

He's a tough guy with speed. Goes over the middle. Similar body type and skill set.
I like that comparison as well. And BTW Nicks scares me, he is the real deal and I had no idea that Maclin would slip (who did?) and throughout the entire process I wanted either him or Kenny Britt on the Eagles. Clearly Nicks is living up to my expectations of him, unfortunately it happens to be for a rival team. He is big and strong and it seems like people just bounce off of him.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think of Evans as a very good receiver, I think of him as a #2 receiver who is primarily a deep threat. If he compared with anyone on the Eagles I would think he compared to DeSean but even then I don't think he is nearly as dangerous or as good. I didn't really go into a huge spill, one sentence to me doesn't quantify that to me, but I could go into one if you really wanted me to (jk).

The thing that bugs me a little is that everyone is gushing over Percy Harvin, Hakeem Nicks, Mike Wallace etc. etc. when Maclin was out producing Nicks, Wallace etc. etc. and was on equal footing with Harvin as a WR prior to getting injured.
so people should be gushing over Maclin because he got hurt? I don't get what you're aiming at here. We should overlook the fact he may become injury prone? Let's gush over guys who were good but then got hurt, and not gush about the guys like Nicks and Harvin who are pretty much beasting.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:

Maybe because stats aren't everything? I honestly don't even use stats as a basis for rookie WR's, my diagnosis for each rookie WR in this class has nothing to do with stats, and who has produced what, I could care less about that for a rookie. Some rookies get it later then others, some are in spread/passing offenses, some have more veterans ahead of them while others are forced to start due to them being the best. That's like trying to compare Maclin and Kenny Britt due to stats when Britt plays for the Titans and Maclin plays for the Eagles, so you may as well throw those out the window.

Maclin is a good WR and he'll get his props eventually if he shows he's a beast, that shouldn't be anything that bugs you. If he's more then just a deep threat he'll show that eventually, if he's better then all the rookie WR's like I'm sure you think he is he'll get a chance to prove that.

I had Crabtree, Nicks, and Harvin rated higher then him pre-draft, and from everything I've seen nothing has shown me any different, but that was due to this being an incredible WR class not a knock by any means. I also would put Wallace ahead of him because I love Mike Wallace and like bbd he doesn't get nearly as much hype as he should; he's got great acceleration, hands, wr awareness, and reminds me alot of Eddie Royal and these types of guys are nearly impossible to cover.

I know alot of people who like Maclin as the best WR, I'm not one. He was starting to become very consistent after his breakout game, but I still like alot of other guys ahead of him and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I know you love Eagles players and think their going to be the best at their respective position no matter what, but out of Britt, Crabtree, Nicks, Harvin, I wouldn't place Maclin before any of them right now but things change yearly. All of those guys look to be more complete WR's now, and longterm then Maclin IMHO.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so people should be gushing over Maclin because he got hurt? I don't get what you're aiming at here. We should overlook the fact he may become injury prone? Let's gush over guys who were good but then got hurt, and not gush about the guys like Nicks and Harvin who are pretty much beasting.
No, I'm saying that everyone is gushing over them and Maclin doesn't really get acknowledged even when he was healthy. For some reason he is behind those two, maybe it is because DeSean takes up the limelight on the Eagles but regardless all I'm trying to say is that Maclin shouldn't be forgotten just because he got injured. And how can you say he is injured? He had plantar fas....(however you spell it) and he tried to play through it and tore it, so is Eli Manning injury prone?

Regardless I think he is being shat on in this thread by some, Lee Evans (no offense LL)? Mike Wallace will be better than him? On even footing with Kenny Britt (who Maclin has out produced despite missing 3 games this season, didn't play the first game and he has missed 2 with torn whatever the hell that thing is)?

[homer]
Prior to Maclin becoming injured, Maclin and Harvin were on pace to become #2 and #3 in receiving yards for a 21 year old in league history, right behind Randy Moss and it was essentially going to be a horse race between the two for the #2 spot. Prior to his injury, Nicks was behind Maclin in touchdowns, receptions and yards. AND everyone was on DeSean's nuts last year (and rightfully so) yet no one is talking about Maclin who was having a better season (same receptions, less yards, more touchdowns). (There is a semi-large spill)
[/homer]

Listen I respect the hell out of all the young receivers and they're all talented and I'm not trying to say Mac is the best but I think he at least deserves to be in the conversation and not tossed aside as an after thought in the discussion because he had one injury.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Maybe because stats aren't everything? I honestly don't even use stats as a basis for rookie WR's, my diagnosis for each rookie WR in this class has nothing to do with stats, and who has produced what, I could care less about that for a rookie. Some rookies get it later then others, some are in spread/passing offenses, some have more veterans ahead of them while others are forced to start due to them being the best. That's like trying to compare Maclin and Kenny Britt due to stats when Britt plays for the Titans and Maclin plays for the Eagles, so you may as well throw those out the window.

Maclin is a good WR and he'll get his props eventually if he shows he's a beast, that shouldn't be anything that bugs you. If he's more then just a deep threat he'll show that eventually, if he's better then all the rookie WR's like I'm sure you think he is he'll get a chance to prove that.

I had Crabtree, Nicks, and Harvin rated higher then him pre-draft, and from everything I've seen nothing has shown me any different, but that was due to this being an incredible WR class not a knock by any means. I also would put Wallace ahead of him because I love Mike Wallace and like bbd he doesn't get nearly as much hype as he should; he's got great acceleration, hands, wr awareness, and reminds me alot of Eddie Royal and these types of guys are nearly impossible to cover.

I know alot of people who like Maclin as the best WR, I'm not one. He was starting to become very consistent after his breakout game, but I still like alot of other guys ahead of him and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I know you love Eagles players and think their going to be the best at their respective position no matter what, but out of Britt, Crabtree, Nicks, Harvin, I wouldn't place Maclin before any of them right now but things change yearly. All of those guys look to be more complete WR's now, and longterm then Maclin IMHO.
Fair enough, I do think that with the way things are going aside from DHB this first round draft class is the best in a while by a long shot, this class is shaping up to be what the 2004 class was supposed to be (the one with Fitz, Roy Williams, Reggie Williams, Lee Evans, Michael Jenkins and Rashaun Woods).
Old 12-24-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

To be fair, Nicks missed a couple of games bc of injury himself. Not to mention it took him until 2 weeks ago to finally crack the starting lineup bc Coughlin rarely ever plays rookies.

And he still put up the #s he's put up as a seldom used #3 for most of the season.

A lot of rookie WRs haven't gotten as much playing time as Maclin.

None of us here are ripping on Maclin, we all think he's going to be very good. Its just that we prefer a couple of guys over him, thats all.

I think it speaks more to how sick and deep this WR class is opposed to any knocks on Maclin.

Id take Maclin on the Giants any day, its no knock on Maclin.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miles Austin is better than Jackson.

Jackson hears footsteps. Nice Post Route runner however.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Miles Austin is better than Jackson.

Jackson hears footsteps. Nice Post Route runner however.
I guess Patrick Crayton is better too.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I guess Patrick Crayton is better too.
Funny. No. Crayton is a #3. Jackosn is a #2. Austin is a #1.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Funny. No. Crayton is a #3. Jackosn is a #2. Austin is a #1.
Jackson is a #2? Yeah okay. You shut him down one game and he's going back to being a number two? If McNabb had time to throw the ball, and didn't over throw him he'd have gone for six today, at least.

Also, I love Miles Austin (friend of mine actually knew him when he went to Monmouth) but can we actually see him do this for another year before we say he's the best thing since sliced bread at the WR position?

Personally I think he'll do this and more next year being a full time starter, but I'd like to see him a full year in addition to this year before we anoint him.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Jackson is a #2? Yeah okay. You shut him down one game and he's going back to being a number two? If McNabb had time to throw the ball, and didn't over throw him he'd have gone for six today, at least.

Also, I love Miles Austin (friend of mine actually knew him when he went to Monmouth) but can we actually see him do this for another year before we say he's the best thing since sliced bread at the WR position?

Personally I think he'll do this and more next year being a full time starter, but I'd like to see him a full year in addition to this year before we anoint him.
Um, we shut Jackson down BOTH games. And not very hard either.

So Jackson is great and proven but Austin is not??
Old 01-03-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

now I'm not saying anything...just that Steve Smith led the NFC in receiving...
Quote:
Old 01-03-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Receptions...but Austin and Rice had more yards and Tds.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote