Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 11-23-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Anyone going to Steelers @ Ravens?

I'll be there. Just wanted to see if anyone else was going to be around. Going to a good tailgate, gonna be fun!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:53 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be there like I am every week!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will as well, I am there every weekend. Just dont be a drunk douche and you shouldnt get your ass beat, there will be the traditional steelers suck but nothing should get to bad.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't wave your *** towel by me, because I will take it and throw it as usual.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-24-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

have you done that before ERU? If you did I give you props. When I went up to PITT my dad bought a terrible towel, IDK why he wanted it as a souvenior. We went into a all pitt sports memorabila store it was awkward as hell. When ever we go to away games he wants to get a Tshirt or something of the team, we get some wierd looks at the cash register.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
have you done that before ERU? If you did I give you props. When I went up to PITT my dad bought a terrible towel, IDK why he wanted it as a souvenior. We went into a all pitt sports memorabila store it was awkward as hell. When ever we go to away games he wants to get a Tshirt or something of the team, we get some wierd looks at the cash register.
Yes I did, the game where Jamal went over 2,000, I had a very bad day got into a major argument with my then girlfriend and I got ****** plastered before that game. Everytime I saw someone with a terrible towel I grabbed it from em and threw it on the ground. Back in my younger days I'd mix it up with anybody anytime, nowadays I've calmed down to much so I doubt I'll do it sunday. But who knows, ultimately it depends on how the game goes.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-25-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, awesome, well you guys let me know where you'll be at. Maybe I'll see ya and buy you a beer.

I'll be busting out my Santonio Holmes jersey, not sure on the towel, think they are a bit irrelevant away from home. Should be a blast though either way.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-25-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's not actually a bad idea. I'd want to get a souvenir from different places.

I'm hoping to go to the Dec 27th game at Heinz Field. I doubt I will, though.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Ha, awesome, well you guys let me know where you'll be at. Maybe I'll see ya and buy you a beer.

I'll be busting out my Santonio Holmes jersey, not sure on the towel, think they are a bit irrelevant away from home. Should be a blast though either way.
Well if you change that beer to a soda I'll tell ya where Im gonna be!! Upper deck endzone!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-25-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

haha I am upperdeck endzone also. No beer for me also, no drinking during the season.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Like ERU, I'll be there like I am for every home game.

Steelers weeks are pretty special.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

where do you sit dcarey? me and ERU are in the same endzone at the exact opposite spots basically.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
where do you sit dcarey? me and ERU are in the same endzone at the exact opposite spots basically.
Section 141, row 6, to the left of the goal post.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I see you are right across. you are actually pretty close to the field then. how do you like those seats? The endzone seats are the best ever IDC what anyone says about the 50 yard line.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I see you are right across. you are actually pretty close to the field then. how do you like those seats? The endzone seats are the best ever IDC what anyone says about the 50 yard line.
Yeah we're real close to the field, I love them. The team warms up right there so it's pretty sweet. And I can see plays develop so well from the endzone.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea everyone says 50 yard line is better then the endzone, I disagree.

Also I am so piumped for this week, it is a big week regardless, especially w/ how close the games were last year I expect more fights then usual
Old 11-27-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey, since yall are going to the game, have you heard about the "rally rags" or the "Rav'n Rags" they are planning on passing out? What are the fans planning to do? I've heard mixed reviews.

I hope M&T looks like a sea of purple on Sunday night!!
Old 11-27-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

every year they pass those flags out, they get are used a lot.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'll be up in Section 536 if anyone wants to collect on that beer or pop. I'm really excited, such a big game for both teams.

Follow Me on Twitter!