Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 11-23-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 12 Raiders @ Cowboys

Thanksgiving game, hoping for a close game so I dont get too much **** from my family. Coming off a short week I expect a slow start from both teams, then one will establish themselves and gets some points. Hope Seymour is healthy enough to play.

Predictions

24-17 Cowboys

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

700 - 0 Raiders.

Gradkowski throws for an all time record 100 touchdown passes.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
700 - 0 Raiders.

Gradkowski throws for an all time record 100 touchdown passes.
DHB with 13 of those TDs..... but he also drops 33 balls

My Raiders Mock

Old 11-23-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect a close game too, Chaz played great last time we played. Is DMAC 100% yet? I hope we have out **** together this week, not sure if it's possible to play like **** 3 weeks in a row but Garrett will figure out a way somehow. In all honestly I think it's going to be a game though, Cincy is playing better ball then us right now and you guys beat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In all seriousness if we beat the Bengals we CAN beat the Cowboys. I mean, seriously, their pass defense isn't that good and they had troubles scoring on Washington. As long as we can stop Marion Barber (IF we can of course) and prevent a big play we can beat the Cowboys. Will it be easy? Of course not, but Gradkowski has a game under his belt and the team looks different with him.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas will run Barber 10 times...and he'll likely be averaging over 6 ypc because that is what we do.

This is one of those grit games. 4 days rest...whatever team wants it more gets this win. I have a feeling one team jumps up early...and the game bores on after that.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Raiders want to win it comes down to this guys play:

All hail Bruce Almighty!
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:21 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Ya main thing is stopping the run this week. They have a 3 headed monster at RB.

Injury report:
DE Richard Seymour, Questionable, Back Strain
DE Greg Ellis Probable, Knee
WR Nick Miller, Out, Shin
WR Javon Walker Questionable, Hamstring
LB Jon Alston Questionable
LB Isaiah Ekejiuba, Questionable, Ankle

Im sure Seymour will play since this a big game

My Raiders Mock

Old 11-24-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Bets on how many times Lechler hits the big screen? I say 2 or 3 times

My Raiders Mock

Old 11-25-2009, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard to pick the Raiders to win, every time they look good they come out with a stinker the following week. They definitely looked better with Bruce but I think the Cowboys will get back on track this week. I just hope we play hard and make it a close game.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:44 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Bets on how many times Lechler hits the big screen? I say 2 or 3 times
I'll bet you he doesn't hit it.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-25-2009, 01:45 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

West coast team coming east on 3 days rest....this is a terrible situation for you guys. Might be the deciding factor of the game.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-25-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

Eh we all know how the Raiders play after they get a big win.And it's not good.Hopefully this time it's different cause now they have a leader at QB.but Seymour is ready to go which will help a lot and the Cowboys offense line is not so good.

But Oakland needs to use McFadden correctly.its a shame how they are using him.

Last edited by Young Legend : 11-25-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Young Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just hoping for a decent Thanksgiving Game....i still wonder why they keep the Lions in Thanksgiving games....a win would just be icing on the pie

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope the Raiders can put up a fight because my dad is a Cowboys fan, so if the Raiders get smoked im getting crap all week. Raiders were alright last week, I think were by far more in sync as a team with Bruce taking the snaps instead of JaStinkus. I found that Gradkowski is a great game manager and can control this offense, something Russell could never do. Im hopeing we dont get smashed, a theme this year is getting killed after coming off a win, it's happened after all three wins.

Raiders gotta get the offense going early, keep the pace the whole game and that D-line has to shut down Dallas' run game and force Romo to throw it, which I believe we can defend. Hopeing for a great thanksgiving game.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

The Raiders have to come out passing.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

We are horrible on 3rd downs. Offense is getting slugish now after a good start, something we needed to avoid. Atleast its looking like a defensive battle so far but the offense needs to get in a groove to win this game.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:02 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

We gave up 195 yard rushing. 148 were runs up the middle.... Suh or McCoy please

My Raiders Mock

Old 11-27-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default Christmas Wish List

One of those two in the 1st and either an OT or a good MLB/OLB in the 2nd....our LB's have been mediocre to bad for a very long time.....Morrison is clearly not a quality starter

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

I agree with both of you our run-D is horrendous. We need a quality DT, obviously Tommy Kelly has not worked out to be the pro bowl DT AL expected. Kelly to me always seems so lazy, ive seen him on more then one occasion give up on a tackle, I am absolutely in love with Suh and if he falls to us I would be in heaven. I think we also address the OL, either then Gallery none of our O-line can play consistent. As for the LB situation I think Morrison is horrible in the middle, I would like to see if he can play the outside, but as for the middle we need someone that can make some big plays.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always thought Kirk was solid but not spectacular....I just don't think he's the type of thumper you need to hold down the Middle specially with our soft D-Line

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:31 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

If the value is there(Suh,McCoy,Okung are gone) would you guys take Rolando McClain?

My Raiders Mock

Old 11-28-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Thursday game once and for all convinced me that we need a top flight LT. I still believe in Henderson and that he'll continue to be a solid offensive lineman for us, however, he's not agile enough to handle the league's better pass rushers, and certainly if we're not gonna help him out with double-teams on that side (at least on occasion). I don't believe Okung is a realistic option because he should go top 5 where we probably won't be picking. Bryan Bulaga would be my first option followed by Anthony Davis. Trent Williams is a RT-only, imo, so he shouldn't be in consideration.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Watching Clausen tonight, I really hope we draft him if Suh and McCoy are gone

My Raiders Mock

Old 11-30-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Al's drafting a CB in Rd1 or 2. You can bank on that. He's due.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote