Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-26-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not good Dougy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

That was a huge step up by Grad. Ware was about to kill him.
BleedBurgundy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ball has been terrible all game...he made one nice play but other than that, just awful. This would have been a nice game to get Mike Hamlin some PT but, for whatever reason he doesnt get to play.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Hopefully the rest of the world is starting to realize it too.
I want to see him carry it into next weeks big game in New York.

He has opened my eyes a little more today. This is the first time this year I came away impressed at his performance.

He has some nice potenial if he can stay consistent.
BleedBurgundy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Spencer, a sack machine. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YEeee-yah.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a game by Spencer!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
You're in for a surprise my friend.
Am I? I'm sure you won't be back on this board:(
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gained a greater appreciation for the talent you guys possess on both sides of the ball. The 'Boys have the talent to go as far as they want to go; only coaching could **** this thing up. Forget that you played the Raiders, that was one heck of a collective team effort in domination. The lone unit I would say that could come back to hurt you guys in the long-run is the offensive line, they looked slow and exposed one too many times today.

Anyways, congrats on the victory. The 'Boys definitely have a bright future ahead of 'em.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Bob. Just a question. If Roy put up a big day are you wrong about benchin him. Will you say it's because of how much he was targetted and someone else could have done the same thing. I wanna know before since it seems like you have a few outs on that point.
What was the question Thule????

As I have repeatedly said, when we run our passing game through Austin we score and get big plays, when we don't and do it through Williams we suck mule bahlz.

For all the Spencer hate, he has been playing really well. It seems to have finally "clicked" in his head. Props to Mohawk man.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Looks like not playing is finally getting to Hurd. Bad body language on the side lines today...he just looks bored, he wants in. I cant blame him, honestly.

edit...how about this Giants game? I wasnt expecting this at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-26-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Looks like not playing is finally getting to Hurd. Bad body language on the side lines today...he just looks bored, he wants in. I cant blame him, honestly.
He deserves the #3 role. A shame we have too many of his type. I love Sam but "the good news" he is one injury away from playing. Not saying it but he never knows .....

Look at what it took for Austin .... pretty clear the coaches don't see it or too conservative to make the call but I like him better than Crayton right now and RW.

All for Austin, Hurd and Oggletree.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I just think Garrett is an idiot...plenty of teams go 4-5 deep at WR. In some sort of rotation. Stanback is getting playing time in New England for god sakes. But Sam has been phased out completely. He only comes in on run plays now and on kneel downs. It's awful. And Garrett obviously doesnt know how to use two RBs correctly, let alone the three we have.

I was thinking about this today...I'm pretty close to jumping on the extension for Wade band wagon. Then hopefully some one will take Garrett's ass off our hands and we can find a replacement. I honestly think, that would be our best case scenario. I know a lot of you guys hate Wade but, he has done a fantastic job this year. His defense has been excellent for us, he is so much more valuable than Garrett is. Garrett has full control over that offense...and Wade is pulling double duty as the D Coord...I will not put all the heat on him when our offense fails to do anything. I have been very happy with Wade this year, personally.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
edit...how about this Giants game? I wasnt expecting this at all.
I was, they were crying this week about traveling to Denver on a short week.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moth I was about to say the same thing. The good thing is if we win a playoff game we will go down with a prolific offense and someone will take Garrett off of our hands. And likely Wade will keep his job.

My crazy idea is Wade head coach and dc
and dan reeves as assistant hc and oc

I think it's possible if Jerry didn't ruin that possibility this offseason

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Reeves has been spending a lot of time around the Cowboys the last few weeks. I dont think all the bridges are burned. We need an experienced coordinator in the worst way.

It's funny because, statistically speaking we have like a top 5 offense. But I feel we do this in spite of Garrett calling the plays. He's holding this team back.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Reeves has been spending a lot of time around the Cowboys the last few weeks. I dont think all the bridges are burned. We need an experienced coordinator in the worst way.

It's funny because, statistically speaking we have like a top 5 offense. But I feel we do this in spite of Garrett calling the plays. He's holding this team back.
Tony Romo and talent alone is carrying this offense. Sure Garrett is book smart so that helps but I agree this team should be dominating offensive catagories and we are just a team that gets lots of yards because of scheme IMO.

I just wonder If reeves would want to come back fulltime. I can't think of a better fit right now for an experienced offensive coordinator. Can anyone else?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-27-2009, 01:27 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love Weis as a O coordinator. He's done it before on a Super Bowl team, and anything is a step ahead of Garrett's Tecmo Bowl style of play calling.

The win was a good one that we've come to know from the Thanksgiving 'Boys. The defense still has some really bad third downs, and they seem to lapse for a drive or two a game. Beyond that they are a very good unit that's performing well. The pass O surprised me too, because I knew Oakland had a pretty good secondary. This win definitely made the dressing and potato salad taste much better. lol

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's what I wanted to say ;)

In Bob We Trust

Old 11-27-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

And anyway, how good is Keith Brooking? He was a huge addiction, it looks like he gets 100 tackles every game and he's also a leader. Also I know Olshansky doesn't do fancy things but I think he's playing good, if we had a Catsillo type of DE next to him and Ratliff our defense would look even more spectacular.

In Bob We Trust

Old 11-27-2009, 03:22 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it realistic that Garrett gets canned? I'm not asking should he, or does he deserve it, but is it possible it happens? I know it seemed like we were trying to have him take a HC job somewhere else to seemingly fix the problem, but with the connection he has here I don't know if he'll be gone or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:28 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Is it realistic that Garrett gets canned? I'm not asking should he, or does he deserve it, but is it possible it happens? I know it seemed like we were trying to have him take a HC job somewhere else to seemingly fix the problem, but with the connection he has here I don't know if he'll be gone or not.
That would require admitting failure dating back to picking him in 2007 and repeatedly implying he was HC-in-Waiting.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I don't see anyway he gets fired. The Garrett/Jones families are so close knit. Yeah it's a business but, this really strengthens Garrett's chances. The HC job was supposed to be his one day and he's being paid as much as some head coaches. So fired? No. But, I'm beginning to think Jerry would let him walk without fight, if someone came calling. Up until recently, JJ has been full of excuses for Garrett but now you hear him demanding more Felix Jones and the running of the ball lately. Sounds like JG's play calling has at least started to strike a nerve with Jerry. It's evident that he doesnt have full confidence in Jason, if he did, he would have never tried to get Reeves to "mentor" him in the first place, prior to the start of the year. Even though, most think that was more Wade who wanted that but, the papers were all but signed by Jerry.

I have a hard time seeing our 2010 HC not being Wade or Garrett. And I def. would rather have Wade, no question.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-27-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:57 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
And anyway, how good is Keith Brooking? He was a huge addiction, it looks like he gets 100 tackles every game and he's also a leader. Also I know Olshansky doesn't do fancy things but I think he's playing good, if we had a Catsillo type of DE next to him and Ratliff our defense would look even more spectacular.
I love Brooking, he looks as good as he did in his mid 20's, he's a freaky guy. He's all we had going for us in the running game in the 1st half yesterday. Fargas was killing us, unless he got close to Keith.

And yeah, Olshansky started off kind of slow, or at least he was having a real quiet season, we werent hearing his number too much. But lately, he's been making tons of plays in the running game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-27-2009 at 09:01 AM.