Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 11-30-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
GatorsBullsFan
Rookie

GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan GatorsBullsFan
Default Are Jags more in need of a QB, DE, or LB?

I was seriously thinking about this as I watched our pitiful attempt to pass rush Alex Smith. Garrard having two fumbles after being hit from his blind side, which is just showing the lack of experience of the rookie Eugene Monroe. Then I saw what might of been the worst thing I had saw all day which was Clint Ingram's two blown coverage TDs, one to Vernon Davis and when he left Frank Gore in the back of the end zone. So now it has me thinking to this years upcoming draft and what could help the Jags the most.

The obvious Candidates would be: Tim Tebow QB Florida, Greg Hardy DE Mississippi, and Sergio Kindle OLB USC....

Plus many others...

Or my favorite could be just taking CJ Spiller and have the MJD and Spiller Show.

Thanks BoneKrusher
IN SHAD WE TRUST

Last edited by GatorsBullsFan : 11-30-2009 at 04:16 PM.
GatorsBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
The Linebacker
Rookie

The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The obvious candidate would not be Tebow. Kindle wouldn't be a candidate either (no longer a 3-4 attempt in Jax)

A DE or DB would seem to be the most obvious position choice for the Jags.

Check out Black & Teal for all of your Jaguars needs!

Follow me on twitter @ooonooo904
The Linebacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Aurawolf
Rookie

Aurawolf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Really this team has alot of needs, but a pass rushing DE to bookend Harvey would go a long way to help this team.
Aurawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the past 26 seasons, the 2009 Jacksonville Jaguars pass rush is second only to the record breakingly bad 2008 Kansas City Chiefs for the worst during that time.

So I'm going to say pass rusher.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
In the past 26 seasons, the 2009 Jacksonville Jaguars pass rush is second only to the record breakingly bad 2008 Kansas City Chiefs for the worst during that time.

So I'm going to say pass rusher.
boom roasted

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd like to see them draft haden, ditch nelson, and move mathis to fs.
superman is offline   Reply With Quote