Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 12-01-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Message To Al

https://www.messagetoal.com/

Do it!!!!!

Just did it. There is going to be a billboard 1 mile from our stadium sending a message to Al. I hope you all join

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 12-01-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 12-01-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im definitely in this, this organization is in the toilet and we need someone new in here to pull us out. Im tired of people laughing at my Raiders, laughing at the overpaid players, laughing at the horrible draft picks and laughing at our horrible play. Let's just hope Al realizes this is what is best for Da Raiders!.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Signed, but things like this never accomplish anything. We're stuck with him til death do us part.
Stash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seeing 30,000+ empty seats hurts Al more then any billboard sign. But I still love the passion the nation has for this team, its pretty amazing some fans paid to get this put up.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny 150,000 visited the site 23,000 signed.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Signed. Al wants to win,he's just stubborn.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
jackson34
Rookie

jackson34 is a cocksman.jackson34 is a cocksman.jackson34 is a cocksman.

You f*ckin idiots! You think he gives a sh*t what you think? All you guys who signed this probably weren't even alive when we won the last Super Bowl. I think this man has earned the right to do what he wants with HIS team!! How many other teams have won 3 f*ckin Super Bowls? What a joke! I just laugh at you!! Go cheer for the Donkeys you fair weather fans!!

Last edited by jackson34 : 12-10-2009 at 10:43 AM.
jackson34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson34 View Post
You f*ckin idiots! You think he gives a sh*t what you think? All you guys who signed this probably weren't even alive when we won the last Super Bowl. What a joke! I just laugh at you!! Go cheer for the Donkeys you fair weather fans!!
I don't think you could call any current Raider fan a fair weather fan lol. We've been horrible for the majority of this decade.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:45 AM    (permalink
jackson34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
I don't think you could call any current Raider fan a fair weather fan lol. We've been horrible for the majority of this decade.
How many other teams have been in a Super Bowl this Decade and were robbed of another appearance?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You f*ckin idiots! You think he gives a sh*t what you think? All you guys who signed this probably weren't even alive when we won the last Super Bowl. I think this man has earned the right to do what he wants with HIS team!! How many other teams have won 3 f*ckin Super Bowls? What a joke! I just laugh at you!! Go cheer for the Donkeys you fair weather fans!!
49ers, Dallas, Pats, Steelers, Giants, Packers, Redskins.

Also where is this 3rd Super Bowl win coming from?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:51 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

The Raiders do have three Super Bowl wins.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
jackson34
Rookie

Quote:

Oh my god!! Really?!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
The Raiders do have three Super Bowl wins.
I only found 2, ohhh yeah L.A. Raiders. Then technically "Colts" have won 2.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:04 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Oh my god!! Really?!
yes, really you asked, remember.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
jackson34
Rookie

Quote:
yes, really you asked, remember.
You didn't realize the Raiders have 3 Super Bowl Wins and you are trying to come back at me? LOL!!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You didn't realize the Raiders have 3 Super Bowl Wins and you are trying to come back at me? LOL!!
Not trying to really come back at you. Wait what am i coming back from? You said
Quote:
Oh my god!! Really?!
so I replied back Yes those teams did win 3, and also i thought u may have forgotten the quesiton u asked.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
jackson34
Rookie

Quote:
Not trying to really come back at you. Wait what am i coming back from? You said so I replied back Yes those teams did win 3, and also i thought u may have forgotten the quesiton u asked.
I was saying that to you not knowing the Raiders have 3 Super Bowls not to the teams you mentioned!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this. I have so much respect for Raider fans. The last few years seem like a severe and rapid downward spiral. I doubt it even makes a dent but I'll hold out some hope. It was so much more fun to hate the Raiders. I'm now bordering on pity and, frankly, that makes me want to vomit. ;)

Quote:
Wow. Totally unnecessary reaction. Do you really prefer that nobody makes any attempt to show Al Davis that what he is currently doing with the franchise is unacceptable?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
jackson34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post

Wow. Totally unnecessary reaction. Do you really prefer that nobody makes any attempt to show Al Davis that what he is currently doing with the franchise is unacceptable?
Wow-A Cheatriots fan on here huh? Didn't the gift wrapped "Tuck Rule" game start your run this decade? By the way...I think a half empty stadium on game days is showing Al Davis enough that the losing is getting old without disrespecting the man who has done so much for the organization.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow-A Cheatriots fan on here huh? Didn't the gift wrapped "Tuck Rule" game start your run this decade? By the way...I think a half empty stadium on game days is showing Al Davis enough that the losing is getting old without disrespecting the man who has done so much for the organization.
The empty seats are really the only thing that will motivate him, imo. But I see no disrespect at all in this billboard. It's polite, consise and, while likely pointless, it's better than actionless & directionless complaining.

Did the "Tuck Rule" secure the Pats a playoff spot that year? I'd say the run started when Drew Bledsoe had his lungs blown up by Mo Lewis so maybe he should get the credit for starting our run. Personally, I'll contribute the run to the players and coaches, but you can tell yourself whatever you like.

The tuck certainly contributed to the run continuing, though.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
jackson34
Rookie

Quote:
The empty seats are really the only thing that will motivate him, imo. But I see no disrespect at all in this billboard. It's polite, consise and, while likely pointless, it's better than actionless & directionless complaining.
How do you see no disrespect with the billboard? Regardless of how polite it is, it is still disrespectful. The actual petition associated with the billboard is also a lot more disrespectful than the billboard itself.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Because it's an honest and polite attempt to make a point clear without going the douchebag route of calling Al a ******* idiot.

Al has been running that franchise into the ground with a constant rotation of coaches, influx of high priced talent with no motivation, and highly questionable drafting. If a polite & consise statement like this billboard is disrespectful then what is the respectful way to convey that point?

Old 12-10-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
jackson34
Rookie

Quote:
Because it's an honest and polite attempt to make a point clear without going the douchebag route of calling Al a ******* idiot.

Al has been running that franchise into the ground with a constant rotation of coaches, influx of high priced talent with no motivation, and highly questionable drafting. If a polite & consise statement like this billboard is disrespectful then what is the respectful way to convey that point?
Wow buddy!! If you really think Al is a f*cking idiot, you are an idiot. Why don't you read up on him a little bit and see how much he has done for the Raiders let alone the NFL

Speaking of idiots! Bruschi sounds like a f*ckin idiot on ESPN. He is actually very horrible at his new job. It is painful to watch that dipsh*t talk.