Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-06-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradie James run a 4.8 40 my godness he looked slow.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

more like 5 flat :/
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are so terrible at covering the RB out of the flats. This is such an annoying 3 year problem to have.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not making an excuse, but sensabaugh was mugged on that TD...

it's been a fustrating 3 quarters, if we lose I'll feel as if we gave away both games this year to the Giants
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol moth read your posts when your done.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the Garrett thing?

Or the highs and lows deal? haha. I dont know.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What the Garrett thing?

Or the highs and lows deal? haha. I dont know.
the highs and lows, lol, you sound like us giants fans haha

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a fun day...we do something good and then we give up a huge play.

So many huge plays for you guys today. ugh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-06-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Someone teach this team how to tackle and maybe how to pursue the ball carrier. ffs the one game we hardly take any penalties the defense doesn't even fukin show up. And Folk is starting to cost us games.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are a team of losers. The meltdown has just begun. Im so sick of seeing this year after year.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

This is on the defense first and foremost, followed by our run blocking. They were dominated up front. The defense was just a mess, big play after big play. Eli completed 11 passes with a completion percentage under 50 but, he averaged over 20 yards per completion, you just cant have that. Ball terrible, Scandrick terrible, Sensabaugh pretty bad, and Newman was beat several times. Jenkins played a great game once again, no surprise there but, it'd be nice if he could have some company. And Smith destroying our weak ass zones in the middle of the field...how beautiful was that? If Eli didnt play horrible and under throw a bunch of guys, we would probably have given up 40.

I also wish, we would have tested the Giants safeties. We didnt take many shots at all and it was def. the time to do so. Romo was still outstanding but, we should have taken some shots deep.

I was wary about this one but, I didnt expect to lose like that. At least the pass offense looked good but of course, as soon as we get something going, a light goes out somewhere else. In this case, it was the running game and the entire defense. ST deserves to be thrown under the bus as well today. Kick return, punt coverage, Nick Folk.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-06-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

So frustrating. Turnovers and special teams lapses...I think i've seen this before...oh and giving up big plays on defense....iti must be december

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Well we only had one turnover but it was massive. Everything went downhill from there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-06-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I thought everything went downhill after eli got that pass off to boss on his way to the ground....that was the real turning point.

So many whatif's could have changed the game.
Hurd doesn't touch that ball.
Watkins makes the tackle on Hixon
Romo doesn't overthrow roy

Those were three late plays that if happen we have a chance.

We all know this team is frustrating but it always seems like we dominate the Giants for a period of time and then fall apart with a chance or two to win at the end. We lost sigh

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-06-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Dont want to sound like a Hurd homer but, come on...

That kick was garbage to begin with...it went like 6-7 yards. If Sam wasnt even there, that ball is probably caught clean or it's just the same ruling because, it didnt go 10 yards. I would have loved for a better chance then what was given there. I cant stand when the kicker cant even kick the ball 10 yards down field.

I still cant believe how bad we were on defense with the big plays.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-06-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I wasn't bashing hurd...I was actually thinking that Hurd was such a smart player that I was hoping he would have faked it to let it hit the guy. I don't blame him for touching it...I just thought it would have been interesting to see him attempt it.

Also did anyone else have the feeling we were going to kick to that side....once I saw hurd over there I had a hunch. He seems to be mister onside.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah, I was def. thinking they were going up to Hurd as well. I just wish the kick would have actually gone 10 yards. I hate when games end on a kick that doesnt even travel that far.

I wasnt on the edge of my seat for it or anything, though. I figured it was over anyway and didnt feel like we deserved to win either. sigh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-06-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Well in other news...good news.

Romo now has 20 TDs to only 7 INTs. He did miss Roy but, you cant put this loss on him, he played a great game and threw 55 passes without a turnover.

55 freaking passes. You should never throw that much in a game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-06-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well in other news...good news.

Romo now has 20 TDs to only 7 INTs. He did miss Roy but, you cant put this loss on him, he played a great game and threw 55 passes without a turnover.

55 freaking passes. You should never throw that much in a game.
Yeah but we stopped that running game. Plus you guys have a throwing offense, so I am not surprised. Same with Rivers, and Brees. Those offense have a lot of vertical stretch plays. If you noticed everything we throw is hitches and curls. We are a short to intermediate throwing team but we have taken more shots downfield. I thought JG also called a good game. That play design with a fake toss, play action, was a brillant play design!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newman is so trash man, it's just terrible how bad he's fell off.

I told you guys how this game would be, I thought we could win, but our expectations were way too high thinking this would be just so easy. Romo played great, Jenkins played great, other then that it was a terrible game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing I learned....

The Giants have more confidence in themselves than their fans have in them.

The Cowboys have less confidence in themselves than their fans have in them.

Good thing I had to leave in the 3rd quarter and not have to watch the rest of that crap.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
One thing I learned....

Good thing I had to leave in the 3rd quarter and not have to watch the rest of that crap.
And rightfully so... Have you seen the way we played the like 6 weeks? We are ranked 31st in red zone defense for a reason. We also made bold moves this game like putting in kids to play, who haven't played at all. But I know I had zero confidence in this team. The way the played they didn't show anything. This was the first game I saw fire in them. Hopefully we use this as a stepping stone and keep playing our younger guys.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
And rightfully so... Have you seen the way we played the like 6 weeks? We are ranked 31st in red zone defense for a reason. We also made bold moves this game like putting in kids to play, who haven't played at all. But I know I had zero confidence in this team. The way the played they didn't show anything. This was the first game I saw fire in them. Hopefully we use this as a stepping stone and keep playing our younger guys.
You need to check your fanhood then. ;)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
You need to check your fanhood then. ;)
LOL. That's one thing I pride myself on. Since I am in the game at some capacity, I try to keep my emotions out of it. Realistically, my team, on all 3 sides of the ball have shown nothing. Missed FGs, red zone TDs, no pressure, and offensive issues, have plagued us. We made some changes for this game, and the team came out with emotion like I haven't seen in a LONG time. It was actually really good to see that. Now it will be interesting to see if that carries over OR we go back to bending over...
Old 12-06-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One thing I learned....

We had no reason to be confident this year. I'm happy we won obviously but we still have a lot of work to do

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote