Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
i can not believe that no one has said Harrison......defensive player of the year

OLB - Harrison

ILB - Willis
if you look closely that trophy says demarcus ware
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top Tier for me would Ray Lewis, Patrick Willis, and London Fletcher. I'm a big fan of Fletcher because he has been great his whole career. He hasnt missed a game his whole career, which is pretty impressive for a 5'10 undrafted LB.

Stewart Bradley would be in this thread if he didnt have that knee injury to start the season.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Probably between E.J. Henderson, Chad Greenway, or Ben Leber.
Those guys are 5, 6 and 7 for me. Robert "Domestic Terrorist" Ayers, Pat Willis and Demarcus Ware round out the top 10 for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Willis is overrated, his coverage ability isn't all that.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
dhp318
Rookie

dhp318 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
I dont think he's any worse than most any other ILBs besides maybe Urlacher.
dhp318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beason is better in coverage than Willis*

*Willis is better in other facets
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3-4

WOLB - DeMarcus Ware
SILB - Patrick Willis
WILB - Jarrod Mayo
SOLB - Lamar Woodley

4-3

SAM - Brian Cushing
MIKE - Curtis Lofton?
WILL - Lance Briggs

4-3 MIKE wouldve been Stewart Bradley if he didn't blow out his knee before the season started.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's alarming how there isn't even a mention of London Fletcher with all of the names I have seen in this thread. IMO he is the best sideline to sideline tackler in the game right now despite being inferior to guys like Willis and Beason athletically. Fletcher just knows how to shed off blockers and how to take angles. He's honestly in on every single tackle. And this isn't just a product of having Albert in front of it because he's been top 5 in the league in tackling every year this decade and the past 3 with the Skins he's had a horrific D-line. He's also surprising fluid in coverage and only really struggles when facing top notch hybrid TE's. For a guy who has the most tackles this decade it's still shocking to me how he's never made a pro bowl and still doesn't get much respect. I mean the guy since he came in the league in 98 has more tackles than Ray Lewis who is considered a top 5 LB all time. If he ends up out playing Ray by a couple of years he could end up having more career tackles in less years, and still have never made a pro bowl. There is so much wrong with the Skins but I think he deserves credit for being the one constant on every team he's been with. It's incredible but he's almost playing better now than even when he was in his "prime" with the Rams and Bills. I know a lot of him not getting any pub has to do with him being an undrafted player, coming from D3 John Carroll, and being 5-9" stumpy and not having a 4.4 forty yard dash, but the guy is a flat out baller. Ray might have better pieces around him but I'd argue that at this point them being the same age London is performing at a higher level. Ray is at times a step slow now but Fletcher still is pounding guys every single play, no plays off.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 12-07-2009 at 02:11 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tackles are one of the most meaningless stats in professional sports, right up there with QB rating and saves in baseball.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fletcher is really good but we're talking about the BEST, which he clearly isn't.

Anyone who doesn't mention James Harrison, however, is being a bit silly.
Supporting Caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone talks about Fletcher being the most underrated, but I ask, "How can a guy be so underrated when everyone says he's underrated?"

A guy that gets no recognition and can do just about anything on the field is Karlos Dansby. Dude is a stud and easily one of the better ILBs in the game. That is an underrated LB.

I don't consider DeMarcus Ware, a DE, an OLB, but he's better than each and every LB in the NFL, and its not even close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one gonna mention Demeco Ryans? Granted I don't get to watch a lot of Texans football but I thought that guy was a player. Also Jerod Mayo deserves better than to get a "oh yeah" mention in page 3 of this thread.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Not saying he's the best but Curtis Lofton has been very impressive. I really thought he should have been a first rounder when he came out. People kept knocking him down because of his height and lack of top end athleticism but everybody knew he was going to be a tackling machine once he got in the league.
This. Read my location, he's been the NFL's leading tackler up until this past week for a reason, and is a one man wrecking crew on the Falcon's defense... literally. He's on of those up and coming players that you will keep hearing about for the next 7-8 years. Other than him I think Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis and London Fletcher-Baker are obvious choices, but I also like DeMarcus Ware, James Harrison, and Jon Beason. Don't forget great young 3-4 inside backers in Jerod Mayo and David Harris. Not quite yet but Brian Cushing will be mentioned here in the next couple years, he's been a stud thus far for Houston.

Last edited by Draft King : 12-07-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Other than Demarcus Ware and James Harrison I can't think of anyone.
Dumervil has only played 12 games as a linebacker. I think we need to give him another 20 games (which should equate to about 25 to 30 more sacks) at that position before he can come into this discussion. I think he is easily the best rookie OLB in the NFL though.
Timbathia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, why is it that threads like this always results in homers getting butthurt when their 5-10 range guy doesn't get mentioned as potentially best in the league?

Like, it'd be one thing if guys like Fletcher, Lofton and Ryans didn't get mentioned in a top 10 ILB discussion (and it would never happen), but it's another to suggest something is wrong when no one boldly calls them the best.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:43 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
Dumervil has only played 12 games as a linebacker. I think we need to give him another 20 games (which should equate to about 25 to 30 more sacks) at that position before he can come into this discussion. I think he is easily the best rookie OLB in the NFL though.
what do you mean
Old 12-08-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Flecther isnt the number 1 ILB in the leauge he is number 2
Old 12-08-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
what do you mean
on page one of this thread someone asked how Dumervil fits in with the best OLBs right now. I was merely pointing out that he has only played 12 games as an OLB. Generally people want to see a larger sample size than that before even considering someone as the best at a particular position. Dumervil is fantastic at rushing the QB, but the Broncos try and make sure he doesnt have to do much more than that. He is definitely still learning the position.
Timbathia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
It's alarming how there isn't even a mention of London Fletcher with all of the names I have seen in this thread. IMO he is the best sideline to sideline tackler in the game right now despite being inferior to guys like Willis and Beason athletically. Fletcher just knows how to shed off blockers and how to take angles. He's honestly in on every single tackle. And this isn't just a product of having Albert in front of it because he's been top 5 in the league in tackling every year this decade and the past 3 with the Skins he's had a horrific D-line. He's also surprising fluid in coverage and only really struggles when facing top notch hybrid TE's. For a guy who has the most tackles this decade it's still shocking to me how he's never made a pro bowl and still doesn't get much respect. I mean the guy since he came in the league in 98 has more tackles than Ray Lewis who is considered a top 5 LB all time. If he ends up out playing Ray by a couple of years he could end up having more career tackles in less years, and still have never made a pro bowl. There is so much wrong with the Skins but I think he deserves credit for being the one constant on every team he's been with. It's incredible but he's almost playing better now than even when he was in his "prime" with the Rams and Bills. I know a lot of him not getting any pub has to do with him being an undrafted player, coming from D3 John Carroll, and being 5-9" stumpy and not having a 4.4 forty yard dash, but the guy is a flat out baller. Ray might have better pieces around him but I'd argue that at this point them being the same age London is performing at a higher level. Ray is at times a step slow now but Fletcher still is pounding guys every single play, no plays off.
they're both tackling machines but take a look at rays interception and sack totals....add in the intangibles and lfb just doesnt stack up....rays one of the best players of all times.
roscoesdad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
No one gonna mention Demeco Ryans? Granted I don't get to watch a lot of Texans football but I thought that guy was a player. Also Jerod Mayo deserves better than to get a "oh yeah" mention in page 3 of this thread.
Been outplayed by rookie Brian Cushing this year, but he's still a very good player.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bobby Carpenter.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Bobby Carpenter.
IF he's not the best, then he's the second best.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
i don't think anybody thinks Mayo or Ryans are the two best LBs....but i could be wrong

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:04 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
Willis is top 3-7 amongst ILBs in coverage.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote