Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

After Monday night's 27-14 loss, Rice took aim at the stadium in which the game was played, and the city in which the stadium is situated.

"To be honest with you, it was just Lambeau Field," Rice said."

"I didn't see anything special. They put us in the middle of nowhere and it's not a real exciting place."

"Everything about this place is terrible, to be honest with you."
Old 12-08-2009, 09:39 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol thats the best he can do
Old 12-08-2009, 09:40 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Rice don't be bitter.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Rochelle is about 15-20 mins from Manhattan and New Brunswick is about an hour from Manhattan so I'm pretty sure he did spend a lot of time there. Anyway who cares.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So true though.

I just learned to love him a lot more

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:00 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Ray Rice doesn't like Green Bay

After Monday night's 27-14 loss, Rice took aim at the stadium in which the game was played, and the city in which the stadium is situated.

"To be honest with you, it was just Lambeau Field," Rice said."

"I didn't see anything special. They put us in the middle of nowhere and it's not a real exciting place."

Too bad. after the 2 fumbles he generously donated to the Packers, Green Bay LOVES Ray Rice. :)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He only had one fumble.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-08-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
compared to the bay area, every where is terrible.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
New Rochelle is about 15-20 mins from Manhattan and New Brunswick is about an hour from Manhattan so I'm pretty sure he did spend a lot of time there. Anyway who cares.
This.

Id feel the same way if I were him. I'm about 20 minutes from Manhattan, and I personally can't stand anywhere thats in the middle of no where.

He's just a city boy. I'm sure a lot of city guys feel the same way he feels.

Having that said, he's bitter after a loss.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ZOMG New York is the center of the universe!!

Seriously, get the **** over yourself. (Ray Rice, not you BBD :))

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

go milk a cow.

*shrug*

j/p ;)
Old 12-08-2009, 10:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Man, just wait guys, when Tom Savage comes to the NFL...

zomg.

Thats all i have to say. I might request the Giants to trade Eli and 10 draft picks for him.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Man, just wait guys, when Tom Savage comes to the NFL...

zomg.

Thats all i have to say. I might request the Giants to trade Eli and 10 draft picks for him.
I love Savage but I wish he wasn't from Philly haha. It's really his only flaw.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-08-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in Minneapolis, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to love about living in cities, but I really hate the condescending attitude that people have sometimes about the country. And let's be honest, his definition of culture likely consists of drinking Hennessy and throwing money at naked ladies anyway. I'm sure you can do both in Green Bay. It's not like he misses the Met or something.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I love Savage but I wish he wasn't from Philly haha. It's really his only flaw.
Damn. I didn't know he's from Philly. I guess he's doomed to be a perennial disappointment for the rest of his life now.

Nvm about him.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I live in Minneapolis, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to love about living in cities, but I really hate the condescending attitude that people have sometimes about the country. And let's be honest, his definition of culture likely consists of drinking Hennessey and throwing money at naked ladies anyway. I'm sure you can do both in Green Bay. It's not like he misses the Met or something.
Haha. this is so true. I went to a RU party that Rice was hosting once....I stood out like a sore thumb being a grad student at the time, and him being like 20 years old with a bunch of half naked hos around him. But still good times.

I heard Minny has some of the best hamburgers youll find in the country. I really want to go out there one day. I forget the name of the joint, but I saw it on Food Network. Theres these 2 burger joints that both claim they created the same burger.

All I know is one of those burgers needs to get in my belly.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:42 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yeah, the Juicy Lucy.

Molton Cheese inside of a burger. Brilliant. By the way, Matt's Bar is the originator, accept no imitations. Come to think of it, Food Network has been to Minneapolis a lot. We're good at making people fat.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, the Juicy Lucy.

Molton Cheese inside of a burger. Brilliant. By the way, Matt's Bar is the originator, accept no imitations. Come to think of it, Food Network has been to Minneapolis a lot. We're good at making people fat.
Helps to withstand the cold in the winter.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-08-2009, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

That looks so good. Its like a heart attack waiting to happen.

No wonder the Williams wall were taking those diet pills.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
That looks so good. Its like a heart attack waiting to happen.

No wonder the Williams wall were taking those diet pills.
I've made one before in my own kitchen. It came out just as they showed it on Food Network. It was good for a one-time-only eat.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I've made one before in my own kitchen. It came out just as they showed it on Food Network. It was good for a one-time-only eat.
Did it come out good? You got me thinking. I might grill some up this weekend if I have time.

Finals are coming up though, and squeezing work, grad classes, and football in before finals is going to be a big enough challenge as is, so i might have to wait until next week.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, the Juicy Lucy.

The Juicy Lucy is clearly the best thing to ever come out of Minnesota.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally I think the city sucks and that goes for any city. :)
Old 12-08-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice thread turned into a food thread ? epic win and this burger looks awesome.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
Ray Rice thread turned into a food thread ? epic win and this burger looks awesome.
it's because of his juicy thighs. leads to juicy burgers and bonerz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote