Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 12-14-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
J-Hype
Rookie

J-Hype hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default What was raider fans reaction

When they took a kicker in the 1st round ? Was Sebastian that good of a prospect where he would be gone in the 2nd ? I tried youtubing reactions from it but i couldnt find it.
J-Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The team the year before had lost a few close games by a FG or less where a kicker with his leg would've probably made a difference and bumped us into the playoffs. Al already having drafted a punter in the first round with most of the pieces in place decided it was worth the investment to get who he really wanted. I'm sure money played a small part in that decision as well. Seabass has remained a fixture for this team the entire decade and, although he had his share of inconsistencies throughout the years, he is currently having a career year. No other team may have taken him in round one, but I can guarantee you someone would've scooped him up early into round two. He was that great of a kicking prospect.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember this. I am not a Raiders fan, but at first I was like...What the ****? Who takes a kicker in round one? Then I did some research, saw that, as 619 said, the Raiders lost a few games by field goals, that this was a good pick. And at the time, they had all the right pieces. But we all know its Al ******* Davis. He will risk anything cause he's a crazy ************.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:20 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember there was a rumor the Rams wanted him with the 31st pick so Al went ahead a took him in the first, I wonder if that was ever true.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was pissed, and seabass was an extremely inaccurate kicker when he was younger, especially when it counted.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was pretty inconsistent early on, but the last few years he's really looked good. Still hard to justify taking him in the 1st though....
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote