Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moreauville, Louisiana (hooray Mark Duper!)
Posts: 1,272
Reputation: 713
TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.
Default

Va. Tech is a top 10 (Maybe Top 5 when all is said and done) team this year. That defense will probably be 1st or 2nd in the nation again.

The two best looking teams next year are probably USC and LSU, which seems to be the case a lot recently. USC brings just about everyone back, and they're loaded on both sides of the ball.

LSU has some offensive questions, as we're starting a new QB (and more than likely rotating Ryan Perrilloux into games every now and then) and need to replace our top two receivers, but there is no question that this defense is one of the elite groups out there. The only player of consequence leaving is LaRon Landry.

As for Texas, I don't think they have the defense to win the Big XII. The defense was pretty lackluster last year with Michael Griffin and Aaron Ross, and now they're gone.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:19 AM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

ok UF is losing a few guys. still i think we beat out LSU. if for no other reason tebow is going to be great. dont get me wrong im going to miss the era of leak but i think tebow will do nicely. point is i think 5 is a bit low especially with LSU over us
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:21 AM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

also i dont see USC or Michigan as top teams at the start of the season to get there is going to depend on their play in the early games
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RAWR
Posts: 38,852
Reputation: 3619655
draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateboy View Post
also i dont see USC or Michigan as top teams at the start of the season to get there is going to depend on their play in the early games
There is no reason why USC shouldn't be the preseason #1.
__________________

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moreauville, Louisiana (hooray Mark Duper!)
Posts: 1,272
Reputation: 713
TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.
Default

USC is easily the #1 team.

Number 2 is up in the air, but theres no way you can leave Southern Cal out of that top spot.

By the way, Florida lost way, way too much on both sides of the ball to win the SEC this coming year. In a few they'll be pretty scary, but I wouldn't expect more than 9-3, 10-2 at best. Good year, but not what UF fans are expecting I'm sure.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 14,784
Reputation: 1282633
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateboy View Post
also i dont see USC or Michigan as top teams at the start of the season to get there is going to depend on their play in the early games
hahahahahahahha have you ever watched college football ever? USC is returning a large majority of their starters minus WRs, and Michigan is returning basically its whole offense and still has a good D with what they are returning...USC is 99% definite the preseason #1 with Michigan prolly #2 or #3...#5 is definately not too low for Florida, the highest they will be is #4 and thats if they get lucky
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

the fact of the matter is that USC and Michigan both have alot of returning players who couldnt get it done last season. Are they suddenly going to have that little extra they didnt have last year? Maybe in your delusional dream world, but in the real world its not going to happen. Florida is losing a chunk of the secondary where they always have amazing depth same goes for DL. If you want to address the WR position. It seems almost every year they have someone new step up and become a leader there. So obviously the depth at that position is good as well. Florida might lose alot of players but the players stepping into those empty slots are just as qualified as those vacating them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

and by the way maybe putting yourself on the line for what you think is out these days. as i havent seen anyone yet make a statement that you wouldnt hear analist on espn saying as well. so obviously noone here really believes in putting themselves out there. its all safe picks here. you put yourself out there and you win some and you lose some, but dont be run of the mill. so im going to put myself out on a limb here and say regardless of the player loss in Florida im going to vocalize my faith in their depth and say Florida still wins the SEC this year. go ahead say what you want. plagiarize the paid analist. dont have faith in yourself or your own ideas or opinions.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
benchod
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 183
Reputation: 969
benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.
Default

Its commendable that you want to 'put yourself on the line,' but don't call someone delusional when you are lying to yourself.

USC is the preseason #1, based simply on the results of last season. They ended very impressively (not as much as Florida) and return the most talent from the previous season. Florida returns less talent and has to fill what is widely regarded as bigger holes. Tebow is going to ease the transition at QB (you can easily be a cynic and question how good of a passer he'll really be), but there are simply more unknowns at Michigan and Florida compared to USC.

Whether USC will run the table this year, on the other hand, is in doubt because they have a rough schedule, but don't call someone delusional because they have a firm grasp of reality to understand that USC is the number 1 team entering the season.
benchod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stalking Brian Leonard and Raymell Rice
Posts: 23,946
Reputation: 3847971
scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

im loving this lack of rutgers. I mean some guys dont even them have them in the top 25! did ray rice just disappear? i mean, they lose 2 staring OL but replace them with a top recruit, and a younger brother(with more talent) Teel learned how to win in 1st year as starter and grew with his 2 freshman WR's in Britt and Brown. The biggest loses are Leonard and Harris. The D stays intact with its team D
__________________
We ALL bleed scarlet
New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 14,784
Reputation: 1282633
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

its not a matter of putting your opinion out there or taking a chance...that would be the case if you had been plugging someone other than your team and stopped being a homer...I hate michigan yet I think they will be ranked top 3, I'm not saying ooo well Iowa has some returning players so they should be ranked because I know that won't happen...fact of the matter is USC is the best football team on paper right now and has a 99.9999% chance of being preseason #1...you don't think so, great, good for you...but I expect to see you back here when preseason polls come out to rub it in our face that...chuckles...florida is #1 and USC is like 6...can't wait
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

i never said florida should be #1 and i never said USC should fall that low either. as far as usc finishing of great, thats debatable. they finish off notre dame who was collapsing as it was. but what happend to usc after that? lol. because of usc's apparent inability to go see things to the conclusion i disagree with usc as a number one. i agree that florida lost too many guys for the number 1 spot as well. and too many concerns with michigan for them to be number one as well. and if the change at qb is that important than osu is definately not a number one either. i am not saying florida should be number one im saying none of these teams should be. as for who should be lets just say im glad im responsible for deciding. whoever ends up at number one come preseason i dont think will stay there for sure. and youre right usc probably will sit at the top when the preseason poll comes out. i maintain my point that with any of those teams in that spot its the wrong choice. this is why the ap poll system is the most flawed system in sports. a preseason poll? come on. before the guys even step on the field its like saying "those guys there, they dont stand a chance" there shouldnt be a preseason poll or any poll for that matter. it should all be based on how they play. and i realize that me saying that sounds stupid because that same sort of flawed rating system is the only reason florida got a chance to contend for the nc last year but i still maintain that polls and rankings are the most idiotic way of deciding anything when it comes to sports. well other than the draft which is based on where the team finish the year before.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 14,784
Reputation: 1282633
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateboy View Post
i never said florida should be #1 and i never said USC should fall that low either. as far as usc finishing of great, thats debatable. they finish off notre dame who was collapsing as it was. but what happend to usc after that? lol. because of usc's apparent inability to go see things to the conclusion i disagree with usc as a number one. i agree that florida lost too many guys for the number 1 spot as well. and too many concerns with michigan for them to be number one as well. and if the change at qb is that important than osu is definately not a number one either. i am not saying florida should be number one im saying none of these teams should be. as for who should be lets just say im glad im responsible for deciding. whoever ends up at number one come preseason i dont think will stay there for sure. and youre right usc probably will sit at the top when the preseason poll comes out. i maintain my point that with any of those teams in that spot its the wrong choice. this is why the ap poll system is the most flawed system in sports. a preseason poll? come on. before the guys even step on the field its like saying "those guys there, they dont stand a chance" there shouldnt be a preseason poll or any poll for that matter. it should all be based on how they play. and i realize that me saying that sounds stupid because that same sort of flawed rating system is the only reason florida got a chance to contend for the nc last year but i still maintain that polls and rankings are the most idiotic way of deciding anything when it comes to sports. well other than the draft which is based on where the team finish the year before.
just a question of clarification...if you don't think USC or Michigan is qualified enough to be the top team and as you say you don't think Florida is and since you are putting yourself out there...who do you suggest is most qualified to be #1?

I know you don't believe in preseason polls and what not, but I'd just like to hear who is more qualified in your eyes?
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateboy View Post
i am not saying florida should be number one im saying none of these teams should be. as for who should be lets just say im glad im responsible for deciding.
theres your answer
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 14,784
Reputation: 1282633
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

fair enough...atleast the people who say USC or Michigan or whoever you don't like/most of America is stealing from analysts apparently, atleast those people have enough balls to say a number 1...and this coming after you said you are throwing yourself on the line and not being like everyone else...sounds kinda hypocritical...
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 801
Reputation: 361
OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

no matter where ohio state is ranked they will be great with their new style of ball. they may have more close wins but i predict more wins than last year.;)
__________________
OhioState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

ok ok i said something about putting youself outthere so ill make a pick. but since i dont think most of everyones top 5 or so really should be it sort of narrows my options. idk lets say maybe WVU. no ill tell you id like to put USF up there. lol. not for a few years anyway. now mind you this is who i think should be not who i think will be. as i said before usc probably will be the number one at the start of the season. doesnt mean i agree with it. i think due to all the questions at all those other teams you have to put someone else up there. lets just pretend for a moment that i believe in the poll and that what i think will happen and what i think should happen are the same thing. in a perfect world where what makes since and what actually happens are one this is the way id put it.

1. WVU
2. USC
3. Michigan
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. LSU

im not even gonna bother going any farther because 5- 15 are always falling and climbing all season long every year it seems. why did i even put 5 and 6 because i felt people would want to know where i put LSU since i did comment on the fact that i didnt feel they should out rank florida. are we satisfied now that i at least put something up there?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

lets put it this we are at a strange time when teams with serious issues to address are sitting in the top 5 or so. why is this? because there seems to be some sort of gap between those teams and the teams just below them. to put ohio state, lsu or even florida up there its like saying that even if all the players that will be taking over played as horrible as possible, becuase we really dont know how they are going to fare in the ncaa, these teams would still take all the teams from say 7 down any day of the week. and i dont know if that true. for all the USC, OSU, Mich, LSU, fans im right there with you in hoping so becuase im in the same situation. but at a certain point blind faith becomes naivety and gullability.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 14,784
Reputation: 1282633
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

see now we can get somewhere...as much as I love WV and the fact they return a sick offense, their defense is pretty abysmal...unless they suddenly transform into a top 5 defense I can't see them being #1...that being said USC returns just as potent of an offense as WV (I think WV is better but USC is close) and a defense that is far and beyond WV's...that coupled with beating a good/talented Michigan team (as opposed to to GTech)...the teams return alot of their teams from a season where USC finished 4, michigan 8, WV 10...we could get into an argument of who played/plays tougher opponents/conferences but that's opening a can of worms...so taking statistics, last year, returning players, USC and Michigan have a much higher chance of starting the year higher than WV
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
pirateboy
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

but the argument that i maintain against USC is this yes they have nearly all their starters returning, but those same starters had a NC appearance locked up all but one game and what happened? they fouled it up. now granted it was a rivalry and noone knows better than UF or FSU fans that records, positioning, rankings all go out the window when it comes to rivalries. the fact is that it still counts against you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 14,784
Reputation: 1282633
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

sorry for anyone that read I mixed up Louisville with WV...

so both teams ended with 2 losses, albeit USC's first was to a pretty mediocre-bad Oregon State team, but 2 losses none the less...USC then went on to finish ahead of WV after beating a much better Michigan team compared to Georgia Tech...so it looks as if they are on pretty equal ground coming into the season, yet the fact that even with 1 loss going into the last game of the season USC was still in NC picture whereas WV with 1 loss was out of the BCS for the most part...so yes while they basically choked away the NC with a last week loss, USC will learn from previous mistakes, thats how sports have worked for years upon years...I mean look at UNC basketball, the years leading up to their 2005 NC they had really bad-decent seasons, yet that one year returned all their players and had an amazing team and won the NC
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 03-27-2007 at 07:50 PM.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,265
Reputation: 21160
PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

http://sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10089235

Kentucky #25... Never thought I'd see the day...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 20,758
Reputation: 1970779
LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBait45 View Post
As for Texas, I don't think they have the defense to win the Big XII. The defense was pretty lackluster last year with Michael Griffin and Aaron Ross, and now they're gone.
ok, and we lost derrick johnson before that, and michael huff, and cedric griffin and nathan vasher, so whats the point? when your talking about schools like texas, usc, lsu, tosu, michigan etc, i dont calculate too much into losing stars on the team, outside of qb's and special players who come around every 5 years or so(cedric benson, roy williams)


we reload very fine every year on defense, but if anything mccoy will give us the best chance to win the big 12 this year, he has sweed and charles around him, and experience in the offense finally, all returning back, with OU having a new qb and rb....


so if we dont end up winning who will?


either way that wasnt my gripe, i just feel like we should be ranked higher then LSU in pre season polls because of the change at qb, they will replace bowe and landry ok, but starting qb is different
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: why hello...
Posts: 1,496
Reputation: 476
TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

USC's RB sistuation is not fair
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:28 AM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 437
Reputation: 10
constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
ok UF is losing a few guys. still i think we beat out LSU. if for no other reason tebow is going to be great.
See Tebow is the reason I think that UF dosen't edge out LSU, that and the fact that the game is in Baton Rouge.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.