Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-05-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in a perfect world (at least for me), Romo and McNabb both get injured and Kolb and Kitna battle it out.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
in a perfect world (at least for me), Romo and McNabb both get injured and Kolb and Kitna battle it out.
Kolb and Kitna >>>>> Eli.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Are they excuses or reasons?

Edit: Yes, I am saying you do not know the difference.
LMAO. So funny, it sounds like your prepping yourself for a loss already and your prepared to bring up a million reasons why the Eagles lost the game and Dallas didn't win lol. Is it so hard for homers to just admit that you weren't the better team one week, or that you just lost? It's really not all that hard, I think we were better then the Giants a few years ago when we won 13 games but they were better that day when it counted. I would never run around and bring up the refs, or 50 other reasons why we lost and they didn't beat us.

But then again, it's harder for some other people to realize that. Which brings me back to my original statement.

I can't wait to see you and Thumper crying about how you unfairly lost and your still so much better then us in every way possible but if it weren't for all these reasons you would have won but it's totally obvious you beat yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Hey, quit misquoting me from the Eagles thread and I'm glad to see you got the message, why don't you take it up with me in the Eagles thread? Why do you drag it over here?
That quote you keep running around going crazy about was from January 4th, it was a day after the 2nd game, it's not like someone went back 43 pages to find a quote and assumed you were talking about the most recent one. Either way, I like most of the Eagles fans actually, you on the other hand nobody likes because according to you every skill position player for the Iggles should of been in the pro bowl, and you should of been 16-0 if it werent for a few miscues.

Were all used to your act around here now, going to be fun to listen to you moan and whine all off-season about why you didn't win the super bowl when the Eagles are clearly the superior team of everyone in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah and it was in regards to the first game so when you tried to spin it as me talking about the second game you misquoted me...

And I don't think every Eagles skill position player should've been in, if you go back and look I said that I think DeSean, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, Leonard Weaver, Shledon Brown and Asante Samuel should've made it and thats it, I was floored when Jason Peters made it, he didn't deserve it. And I think we can at least agree that thinking those players should've made it isn't outrageous because they were deserving.

And isn't this true for just about everyone's team lol?
Quote:
you should of been 16-0 if it werent for a few miscues.
Man I'm glad that I'm friends with decent Cowboys fans who even admitted that the Eagles beat themselves last week, sure the Cowboys played well but the Eagles just missed on every single opportunity given to them and I don't think its safe to assume that the Eagles will do the same this week.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:32 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my tickets for the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be going to cowboys games back to back for the first time. And both against the Iggles. SO excited...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:58 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper
Man I'm glad that I'm friends with decent Cowboys fans who even admitted that the Eagles beat themselves last week, sure the Cowboys played well but the Eagles just missed on every single opportunity given to them and I don't think its safe to assume that the Eagles will do the same this week.
Philly must have Wankers cramp beating themselves by four scores last week and not getting into position enough to even turn over a duck egg on the scoreboard.

As a Dallas fan this is as confident as I have felt since the 13-3 season except probably moreso because we have come into the postseason breathing fire. Which we haven't done in a long ass while. I can't believe we haven't won a week 17 game before this year since 1999. That's arguably a worse record then our playoff record as IMO, coming into the playoffs with some semblence of momentum is monumental.

So yeah. Bring on the Eagles. And just play them hard and let the pieces fall as they may. I do feel we have the better overall side... Obviously no Cowboys fan is blind to the fact that it's only going to take three or four throws(with connects) and the Eagles could blow the game wide open very quickly. Here's to hoping Romo continues his impressive play. Garrett doesn't abandon the run if the score is tight and the D continues to make McNabb's life a living nightmare.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:19 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
Got my tickets for the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be going to cowboys games back to back for the first time. And both against the Iggles. SO excited...
Same!!!!! So excited. First playoff game. I live in Maryland, but I'm a Texas native(born and raised!). Flew in for the stadium opener against the Giants and we all know what happened there:(. Also went to the Cowboys/Eagles home opener last year, where the 'Boys won. Needless to say the Cowboys are 1-1 while I've been in attendance. Let's hope the trend is the Boys beating the Eagles when I'm in the stands. I'm expecting the atmosphere to be electric. I had extremely good seats at the home opener....but the crowd was..."ehhh" to say the least. I almost felt ridiculous standing up and shouting while others "sat and ate their pop corn", as Roy Williams would say. I IMPLORE those going to the game to bring the noise....I want Mr. Chunky Soup not to be able to hear his own thoughts it's so loud!

A pic of my previous seats...Wish I had the same ones for the Eagles game...I'll be in the nose bleeds this week. Rooting all the same!

Last edited by FreshBoy! : 01-06-2010 at 07:23 AM.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
Lucky bum. Very jealous.

Please don't go bonkers cheering your head off like the other numbskull Cowboys fans... when we're on offense and Romo's calling out the play at the LOS.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 0-2 while being in attedance. The Giants playoff win against us, and the eagles beating us with Jeff Garcia...
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Who the **** are you? Who do you think you are? An internet badass? What gives you the right to tell me to get a life? You're a peon fan just like me, so maybe you should get a life as well.

And if you paid attention I haven't been talking smack, I simply corrected someone who misquoted me and called someone ignorant for assuming the Eagles would play the same way on Saturday, your response tells me who really needs a brain.
I am a human being with a brain, that's who. And, yes, I absolutely am justified in calling you out for acting like a d-bag and coming into another team's forum and trolling. Draftcountdown is a great place to talk football, but its never been well moderated or administrated. On just about any other respectably moderated forum you would have been at least been suspended, if not outright banned, for your provocative and incendiary remarks over the last few days. The lack of moderation on this forum is a big part of why I have almost entirely stopped posting or frequenting the site. Its a joke. Your trolling should have been stomped out right when it started.

You need to learn that when you get your ass kicked you lose any right to talk. So shut the hell up. We kicked your ass up one side and down another, so crawl into your hole and hope your team can pick itself up and not come get another embarrassing whipping.

You didn't see any Cowboy fans (or players) qualifying or justifying 44-6 last year. This beating was every bit as bad as that one. Crawl off and lick your wounds. You don't get to talk.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I am a human being with a brain, that's who. And, yes, I absolutely am justified in calling you out for acting like a d-bag and coming into another team's forum and trolling. Draftcountdown is a great place to talk football, but its never been well moderated or administrated. On just about any other respectably moderated forum you would have been at least been suspended, if not outright banned, for your provocative and incendiary remarks over the last few days. The lack of moderation on this forum is a big part of why I have almost entirely stopped posting or frequenting the site. Its a joke. Your trolling should have been stomped out right when it started.

You need to learn that when you get your ass kicked you lose any right to talk. So shut the hell up. We kicked your ass up one side and down another, so crawl into your hole and hope your team can pick itself up and not come get another embarrassing whipping.

You didn't see any Cowboy fans (or players) qualifying or justifying 44-6 last year. This beating was every bit as bad as that one. Crawl off and lick your wounds. You don't get to talk.
You know I've been guilty of letting things slide... partly I think it's because that's my natural demeanor, partly because I expect forum mods and team mods to handle things that don't require Admin intervention. But I think overall, that I have a large threshold for patience and I'm pretty forgiving. I don't want to come across as a nazi mod or anything, but maybe I should take more charge. FYI, I have infracted Thumper twice this week...and there has been discussion about suspending him for a week. Since it's clear that his actions have disrupted our community, I think I will go ahead and carry that out right now.

I appreciate your openness about the forum management. I take it as a wake up call. So thanks. I know your displeasure with Bob, but I did what I could.... trust me. It was to the point where I was the bad guy for wanting him gone. So I've just stopped.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=4801838

Jackson talking smack about Dallas.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone just keep sleeping on the Eagles...I love it.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am a human being with a brain, that's who.
Thank you for that enlightening post.

And, yes, I absolutely am justified in calling you out for acting like a d-bag and coming into another team's forum and trolling.
Check the Eagles forum buddy! You guys were in our threads as well. Maybe not you specifically, but there were Cowboy fans nontheless. I'm also not saying dont go in the Eagles forum, I'm fine with the arguments, but don't piss and moan about Thumper trolling, when you were quoting his posts and putting them in your Cowboys subforum.

Draftcountdown is a great place to talk football, but its never been well moderated or administrated.
No arguments here. But I dont completely blame them for the lack of mods in general. The few that there are cant be everywhere all the time.

On just about any other respectably moderated forum you would have been at least been suspended, if not outright banned, for your provocative and incendiary remarks over the last few days.
Banned would be a bit much. Even a suspension over a couple days is a tad bit dramatic. Also, why would you bring up provocative statements, when that's basically D-Units bread and butter? He even knows that all he does is stir the pot.

The lack of moderation on this forum is a big part of why I have almost entirely stopped posting or frequenting the site. Its a joke. Your trolling should have been stomped out right when it started.
And there shouldn't have been any trolling in the Eagles subforum either, from what I understand of your post. Not saying dont stop trolling, but moderate it equally.

Talk trash or just talk in general? I didn't see much **** talking, other than the very basic "we'll see this Saturday" from the Eagles fans.

You're right. Losing 44-6 in a game you must win to get in the playoffs is just as bad as losing a 24-0 game for the #2 seed in the NFC. Actually, now that I think about it. 44-6 is worse. 24-0 was bad, but I just dont see it as bad.
I don't care much that he's banned, but I will point out that he is one of the more frequent Eagles posters. So D-Unit, on Saturday during the game, I dont want to see your "So where are those Eagles fans now?!? Huh?" attitude.

Last edited by superman8456 : 01-06-2010 at 05:03 PM.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're not sleeping, they are sucking their thumbs like bitches after taking a historic beatdown.

Now, personally I expect us to crumble, like any good Wade Phillips team can be expected to do.

But once you take a whooping like that you lose any previous rights to talk. You would do well to learn that.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 01-06-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't care much that he's banned, but I will point out that he is one of the more frequent Eagles posters. So D-Unit, on Saturday during the game, I dont want to see your "So where are those Eagles fans now?!? Huh?" attitude.
You obviously missed some of Thumpers posts.

While I may bring up controversial topics, I never condone attacks on a personal level even if it's hinting at it.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I wanna know how you explain the difference. Please do. Don't back out now!
Reasons are basically the cause's of our loss. Excuses would be overlooking what all the good things the Cowboys did (which was basically taking advantage of all opportunities) or trying to justify the loss. There is no justification for the Eagles in a 24-0 loss. Period. But there are many reasons they did lose, not excuses. One of those reasons were the missed opportunities and on the first Cowboy's drive there was a pretty bad 3rd down penalty called.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They're not sleeping, they are sucking their thumbs like bitches after taking a historic beatdown.

Now, personally I expect us to crumble, like any good Wade Phillips team can be expected to do.

But once you take a whooping like that you lose any previous rights to talk. You would do well to learn that.
Haha when did I say the Eagles were sleeping?

This is a new season and come Saturday night last week and the entire season to date means nothing.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
I am a human being with a brain, that's who.
Thank you for that enlightening post.

And, yes, I absolutely am justified in calling you out for acting like a d-bag and coming into another team's forum and trolling.
Check the Eagles forum buddy! You guys were in our threads as well. Maybe not you specifically, but there were Cowboy fans nontheless. I'm also not saying dont go in the Eagles forum, I'm fine with the arguments, but don't piss and moan about Thumper trolling, when you were quoting his posts and putting them in your Cowboys subforum.

Draftcountdown is a great place to talk football, but its never been well moderated or administrated.
No arguments here. But I dont completely blame them for the lack of mods in general. The few that there are cant be everywhere all the time.

On just about any other respectably moderated forum you would have been at least been suspended, if not outright banned, for your provocative and incendiary remarks over the last few days.
Banned would be a bit much. Even a suspension over a couple days is a tad bit dramatic. Also, why would you bring up provocative statements, when that's basically D-Units bread and butter? He even knows that all he does is stir the pot.

The lack of moderation on this forum is a big part of why I have almost entirely stopped posting or frequenting the site. Its a joke. Your trolling should have been stomped out right when it started.
And there shouldn't have been any trolling in the Eagles subforum either, from what I understand of your post. Not saying dont stop trolling, but moderate it equally.

Talk trash or just talk in general? I didn't see much **** talking, other than the very basic "we'll see this Saturday" from the Eagles fans.

You're right. Losing 44-6 in a game you must win to get in the playoffs is just as bad as losing a 24-0 game for the #2 seed in the NFC. Actually, now that I think about it. 44-6 is worse. 24-0 was bad, but I just dont see it as bad.
Ten characters
If my fellow Cowboys fans have done the same thing, then they are equally deserving of being called out and called down. You don't go into someone else's house and talk **** about them. There are different rules in a team forum than there are in the general forum, and I am all for equal enforcement of things, and if my fellows have violated your forum, they deserve whatever they get.

That doesn't justify retaliation though.

As for comparing this year's versus last year's....yeah, I'd say 44-6 was a little more embarrassing, especially considering that it ended the season for the Cowboys, while you guys at least have a chance to make something of your season. Still, its damn close. Getting shut out is a big deal, it doesn't happen much, even with dominant defenses playing inept offenses.

Finally, all trolling aside, its just simply ridiculous to try to equivocate after getting that kind of beating. Just say "hey, you dominated us, see you next week" and leave it at that. If your team is able to recover and take the game from us next week, there will be plenty of time to talk smack afterwards. Right now it just makes you look dumb to talk about missed chances in a game where you got so thoroughly whipped. Whenever you see that kind of beatdown, it HAS to be a culmination of different things. Talent is too close in the NFL for a team to win like that just because they're that much better. It has to be a combination of different things, including missed opportunities from the losing team. Dallas had plenty of them in the 44-6 game, too. You didn't see us trolling around trying to do damage control by saying that if MB hadn't just coughed the ball up as he was about to score (the defender did very little to jar the ball lose) then we would have won, did you? Hell no, listen to how that sounds.

So alls I'm saying is if you want to make fools of yourselves by spouting self indulgent tripe, then do it on your own forum. Shouldn't be too much to ask.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 01-06-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

And keep in mind, I fully expect Dallas to lose this weekend. Doesn't change what's come before, though.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 01-06-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

This is a new season and come Saturday night last week and the entire season to date means nothing.
That right there is the truth. Erase all history. The 2 teams that show up on Saturday will have their faces painted for WAR!

Last man standing, wins.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

Couldn't agree more.

But lets not act like people are just overlooking them. They had their chance to be considered the favorites in the NFC by taking care of their business and they got embarrassed. That means they need to eat their humble pie, go to work and show up pissed off and ready to hit someone next week. Not talk about respect and who deserves how much recognition.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 01-06-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

I think it's gonna be a great game. Saturday can't come fast enough.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I hope the Cowboys see this video before the game. Eagles fan spitting on the star not once but twice. Maybe one for each loss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZDUYDfFGMI

Also, found some pics from the game that I thought were pretty funny.

Last edited by diesel : 01-06-2010 at 08:48 PM.
diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems to me that lots of cowboy fans are scared of playing the eagles in the first round of the playoffs. I for one, am not. There is no reason the Cowboys should not role on this week. I think the boys are a better team all around.

But can we please stop talking crap untill after round one of the playoffs? Once we bounce the eagles out, then we can talk. The win last week means nothing unless we beat them in the playoffs.

Well said, D. Saturday is a new season.

Uh oh. I think I just joined in the trash talking...even though I didn't mean too.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote