Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-07-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I can't say what?
Eagles got embarrassed. Now is not the time for you to talk big.

If you win on Saturday, then fine. I hope no Cowboys fan here acts like you do if we lose. It's pathetic.

You make me laugh... Eagles loss because of missteps and you're not making excuses for the loss, but rather reasons. LMFAO. Too funny!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A bad joke is a bad joke. Take your ball and go home now.
And THAT'S my point, son. You're excuses are a bad joke. Apparently catching things isn't a strongsuit of any Philadelphians.

Quote:
Actually, thats dead wrong. Philly missed many more opportunities than Dallas did.
Um, no.

Now what.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Eagles got embarrassed. Now is not the time for you to talk big.

If you win on Saturday, then fine. I hope no Cowboys fan here acts like you do if we lose. It's pathetic.

You make me laugh... Eagles loss because of missteps and you're not making excuses for the loss, but rather reasons. LMFAO. Too funny!
You wanted me to explain the difference between reasons and excuses, and then your dumbass had nothing to say after I did. You're posts are pathetic because you just post **** with no basis. And yes, I'm going to call you out on it everytime.

How am I talking big? I'm not talking ****. I'm saying my opinion and how I saw the last game go down.

If the Eagles didn't lose because of missteps, then why did we lose? Granted, the offensive missteps only cost us 14-17 points, but the defensive ones (good attempts on jumping the routes, but just whiffed on the ball) let you put up some nice numbers.

Cowboy fans act worse then me, and we both know that. The other Eagle fans here have not been talking **** either. We've all been pretty respectful to the fact we lost, and we're not trying to justify our loss.

Saturday is when it matters. The season doesn't mean **** after that game.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
And THAT'S my point, son. You're excuses are a bad joke. Apparently catching things isn't a strongsuit of any Philadelphians.

Um, no.

Now what.
Bolded is another bad attempt at humor. You should stop and save your material for another day.

Like I said, they aren't excuses, they're reasons. You have to disprove the fact that they're reasons.

And "Um, no." isn't an argument.

And now you look like a dumbass.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You wanted me to explain the difference between reasons and excuses, and then your dumbass had nothing to say after I did. You're posts are pathetic because you just post **** with no basis. And yes, I'm going to call you out on it everytime.

How am I talking big? I'm not talking ****. I'm saying my opinion and how I saw the last game go down.

If the Eagles didn't lose because of missteps, then why did we lose? Granted, the offensive missteps only cost us 14-17 points, but the defensive ones (good attempts on jumping the routes, but just whiffed on the ball) let you put up some nice numbers.

Cowboy fans act worse then me, and we both know that. The other Eagle fans here have not been talking **** either. We've all been pretty respectful to the fact we lost, and we're not trying to justify our loss.

Saturday is when it matters. The season doesn't mean **** after that game.
Enjoy the suspension!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bolded is another bad attempt at humor. You should stop and save your material for another day.

Like I said, they aren't excuses, they're reasons. You have to disprove the fact that they're reasons.

And "Um, no." isn't an argument.

And now you look like a dumbass.
Um, no.

________
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 01-07-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Testy board.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it, this board rules!
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh goodness. High drama.

Cowboys 38. Eagles 14.

have I mentioned lately that I hate the eagles?????????????

I am not one to go homer. I just think the Cowboys got this one in the bag. Better team. And on a high point.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

24-0 was nice but, this one would be payback for 44-6 and all the Romo/Wade/Cowboys playoff trash talking. I can't wait - even on a short week it seems like these games take forever to come around!

I still can't believe that guy spit on the star but then again, it fits their style.

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What made you say that right after the Pro Bowl announcements were made and Davis got in?

I got the impression that you thought he should've been in it. You, Bob, dpl85... maybe more... sounded like you thought he deserved it.
Not me. Kosier is not a probowler. But I stand by my statement that he is underappreciated.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Not me. Kosier is not a probowler. But I stand by my statement that he is underappreciated.
How so? He's appreciated now. He never deserved it in the past. This is his first really good year. He wasn't having seasons like this in the past.

IMO, people get appreciated when they earn it. Not before.

But he's 31 years old now. Shouldn't he have been giving us good yearS?

Anyhow... we could stand to add some young depth. The OG pool is pretty deep... just a matter of picking the right guy. No more Stephen Peterman's or what's his face Marten's in the 3rd round. LOL... maybe we did that already with Brewster last year. Supposedly, they'll try him at Guard if he doesn't hack it at Tackle.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so pumped for the game, me and my pops may end up getting tickets, he's in the organization that gets to see games and see some athletes they sponsored in College so we'll know tomorrow morning but either way I have plenty of beer and snacks available.

I don't think Philly runs on us at all, I think we have to stop the big play, keep Celek in check and apply pressure, if we get up early they'll turn into a 1 dimensional team and we can dictate the game from that point. I can't wait, I badly want to win this to get the playoff monkey off our back, that's all media pundits can cling to now since Romo was offensive player of the month for December and we had a winning streak, nothing left to break except the playoff drought.

I still see alot of people picking Philly and McNabb still due to experience and all that, so were not really a favorite across the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

Still think we get embarrassed.

All this happy talk has me very leery. This team does not do well when being praised.

As for keys to the game, here's my Top 3 Most Likely To Come Into Play:

1) Blitz Recognition
Looking back on the season, our worst games were the ones where Romo had problems with recognizing who was coming and from where. This cost us the Denver and GB games, and was a serious issue in the first Redskins game. Going back to last year, it was also a huge problem versus Baltimore, Philly (both times), Arizona, and Pittsburgh. Romo can be confused at time, and when he does, it almost always spells disaster. Hopefully he'll improve.

2) Run Blocking
All season long, this has been a serious issue for our team. When we pick spots where the defense isn't expecting it, we've been able to gash huge holes in other teams by using misdirection and trickery to get advantageous angles and create a crease for our excellent (most of the time) RB trio. Problem here is that the line is too reliant on situational advantages, and can't be relied upon to line up straight on and smack the other guy in the face. Rafael over at www.bloggingtheboys.com did a great job of enumerating how we succeeded on this front last week.

Barber's 32 yarder:

Quote:
Philadelphia called for a run blitz, expecting the draw or the power left, towards the two tight ends. The Eagles deployed in their base 4-3 with the three linebackers stacked behind the four linemen and two safeties deep. At the snap, all three linebackers crashed towards the strong side: the strongside linebackers shot the gap outside Witten; the middle linebacker crashed the A gap to C Gurode's left and the weakside linebacker attacked the gap between RG Davis and RT Doug Free. Eagles SS Quentin Mikel rushed up to support, behind the middle linebacker, while the free safety Macho Harris dropped into the deep middle.

Dallas crossed up McDermott's guys by running a stretch play towards Free, right at the weak side backer and away from the other blitzing backers. The Cowboys made the play a four-on-three scrum. Gurode and Davis double-teamed the DT on their side and drove him upfield. Free locked on to DE Juqua Parker and turned him outside. The play would depend on Phillips' block on LB Moise Fokiu. Phillips met him just before the line of scrimmage and shoved him wide. Barber had a crease and had only the dropping FS Harris to beat. Harris dragged Barber down but not until he had dashed 32 yards up the right sideline.

Felix's 49 yard TD:

Quote:
The Eagles were again in their base 4-3, with the FS Harris in the box, giving them a 4-4 look. Asante Samuel was man-to-man on Austin, while Mikel was manned up on Witten. RCB Sheldon Brown was in the deep middle.

Dallas tendency had been to run right, to the power side. At the snap, they gave the Eagles every indication they were going to do it again. LG Kyle Kosier pulled right, and Anderson ran to the hole; this looked like the power right, with Jones having the option to go inside of RT Free ot wide, depending on the blocking.

The Eagles' backers and Harris were clearly keying on the formation and on Kosier. When they say him pull, they all raced up to stop the run to Dallas' right edge.

On counter runs, the running back usually takes one step away from the play before cutting back behind his interference. If linebackes are keying on his movement, they will also take an initial step in the wrong direction, giving the offensive linemen better angles for their blocks.

On this play, Felix Jones took a step left, and kept going. Tony Romo pitched to him, on what was a naked toss left. The only defender with a chance to make the play was RE Trent Cole, but he also took two steps towards the pulling Kosier and could not recover.

All eight Eagles front men were suckered by the counter action. Jones had the corner after two strides and had all but two Eagles behind him when he was just five yards upfield. Mikel made a diving effort to trip Jones but missed. Doug Free ran across the field from right tackle, locked on to Sheldon Brown at the 32 and rode him 20 yards upfield, until Felix was clear.

Can we do it again? Our running game has deserted us at the worst times this year, in losses to the Chargers, Broncos and Packers, and it was largely to blame for that first Redskin debacle as well. This issue has been at the heart of every failure we've had on that front.

3) McNabb Accuracy Issues
We've all seen Donovan and his inability to consistently connect over the years, especially on short and intermediate throws. He's the only QB I've ever seen that gets more accurate the further he throws it. Last week was a down week for him, missing 4 or 5 throws that most QBs would make 90% of the time. This game was a bit reminiscent of the first Eagle/Cowboy game of 2003, when he came in and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn en route to a huge Cowboy victory. Which McNabb will show up? Nobody knows. The answer to the question could play a key role in how the game plays out.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware

Last edited by DMWSackMachine : 01-08-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Still think we get embarrassed.

All this happy talk has me very leery. This team does not do well when being praised.
Your exactly right about that, but I don't know if I'd really say that about this years team. Weren't we getting praised after beating New Orleans? By the time we played Philly last week we were getting a ton of praise and still played great, I think this team knows that the road has just begun, were the only ones really praising them.

Pundits are still picking Philly/Mcnabb/Reid with the experience factor, saying they have been here before, etc etc etc...I haven't seen many favor the Cowboys honestly for this game, and reading comments from players it doesn't sound like they have big heads.

If we lose, I'm 100% sure we don't get embarassed, at home none the less, that's a stretch, but then again I like to be pessimistic because when I've been that way we have won more times then none(Atlanta and NO for me).

Philly just doesn't match up well with us honestly, they rely on the big play, they don't sustain long drives to move the chains. On D they rely on pressure and while JJ may of had our # McDermot(is that his name?) hasn't been nearly as creative and we've been ready every time.

One game they blitzed like crazy and we drew up screens to Ogletree that came up huge, the next they sat back and Romo picked them apart. They thrive off of the big play to Jackson, and Jenkins has had success against him when he can play bump and run and allow our pass rush to get there.

Spencer coming alive has made all the difference in the world, because now we have pressure from both sides, and they are going to shift all their attention to Ware as usual, so if you can pressure McNabb you'll throw him off his game.

I'm not thinking SB quite yet, but I don't think this team is full of themselves just yet, we are still hearing too much about past playoff failures to let that happen.

Also, have you noticed the way Romo has been getting to the line early, calling out the Mike and reading the defense, then checking out to another player...He's done that more and more, and seemingly we have a better play when we can hear him checking out of a play.

He's getting comfortable and assertive, he's not just taking the play we have and forcing it, we'll take a 1 yard run if we have to, or a quick screen, but he's adjusting the calls to what gives us the higher percentage of success and making sure the blitz is pointed out well in advance. That's been huge for us lately, I just think Romo is really in a zone right now and the more that people keep doubting him, talking about past failures in December, playoffs, etc, he'll continue to go out and prove people wrong. Being at home and not in the cold makes a huge difference.

Quote:

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 01-08-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

When you're used to losing and you start to win, people praise you. Eventually you lose again. But it doesn't have anything to do with the praise you've been getting. Total nonfactor. But a common link made.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two things

1. If the Eagle's do end up losing please release the suspension I wanna hear what he has to say next!

2. I want to see Sig Bets on this game the pain of an Eagle's fan wearing a Cowboys sig or vise versa would be win!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Two things

1. If the Eagle's do end up losing please release the suspension I wanna hear what he has to say next!

2. I want to see Sig Bets on this game the pain of an Eagle's fan wearing a Cowboys sig or vise versa would be win!
2 biggest trash talkers for the Eagles are suspended. LOL.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Do we have a Cowboys thread anywhere anymore? I was just going to mention the possibility of a Josh Cribbs trade since he's requested one and wants somewhere in the ball park of 2.5 mil, with as much as we run the wildcat, and a glaring need for a return man, it wouldn't be terrible but we'd have to get rid of Roy.

How bout Roy Williams and his contract for Cribbs and a 6th?? :D:D Least Roy could go back to a sucky team getting the ball as much as he wanted, not likely we even pursue him but I think he fits what we need, and want to do perfectly.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Do we have a Cowboys thread anywhere anymore? I was just going to mention the possibility of a Josh Cribbs trade since he's requested one and wants somewhere in the ball park of 2.5 mil, with as much as we run the wildcat, and a glaring need for a return man, it wouldn't be terrible but we'd have to get rid of Roy.

How bout Roy Williams and his contract for Cribbs and a 6th?? :D:D Least Roy could go back to a sucky team getting the ball as much as he wanted, not likely we even pursue him but I think he fits what we need, and want to do perfectly.
It's stickied right at the top, no?
Old 01-08-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
It's stickied right at the top, no?
Brain fart, thought it was locked at deleted at one point lol. I'll just cut and paste over there.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well you can't blame them when the ball is thrown at their feet :D

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to stay and chat about the game with you losers, but I have to go watch the game in JERRY'S HOUSE. ******* Stoked. hopefully I will return as happy as I am right now. Happy game day.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DUNITTTT thats what happens when we throw it vertical!!!!!! Wide Open and pass interference!!!!
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a game called by Garrett so far.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote