Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Homer alert:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaskonis
1. Bailey-Shutdown, no one throws to his side of the field, and if they do he ends up with the INT

2. Ken Lucas- Shutdown, and underrated

3. Terence Newman- Shutdown, nobody threw to his side of the field, he had the LEAST balls in the ENTIRE NFL, he gets to much respect and i am a cowboy fan, just stupid fans go for picks to vote for the pro-bowl because they no nothing, he should have been an all-pro this year

4. DeAngelo Hall- exploded this year and is only getting better

5. Chris McAlister- way underrated, very good

deltha o'neal is not good, like someone said whoever put him there should be SHOT, see stupid fans look for INTs, deltha o'neal is HORRIBLE

only named 5 sorry :?
This was for the top corners in the league..
Old 06-04-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
one name that hasn't been said, that one packer fan who said KGB will have 17 sacks this year. What an idiot.
Eh....noone wants to talk about him, because he won't fire back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Homer alert:

Quote:
1. Bailey-Shutdown, no one throws to his side of the field, and if they do he ends up with the INT

3. Terence Newman- Shutdown, nobody threw to his side of the field, he had the LEAST balls in the ENTIRE NFL, he gets to much respect and i am a cowboy fan, just stupid fans go for picks to vote for the pro-bowl because they no nothing, he should have been an all-pro this year

deltha o'neal is not good, like someone said whoever put him there should be SHOT, see stupid fans look for INTs, deltha o'neal is HORRIBLE

He also said the Giants and Skins weren't even on the Boys level.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:
Homer alert:

Quote:

he's like 14... you can tell by his grammer

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:51 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:
Homer alert:

Quote:

he's like 14... you can tell by his grammer
he pmed me 5 times asking me to join deadly fire grapphics and i told every single time i wasnt a sigmaker,..hes an odd character
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

This thread is tense.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Holy crap, I totally forgot. The people who have been on this site for awile will know that the biggest homers were the Texas A&M fans. Futurescout still posts on occassion but I believe the others dissapeared after A&M's amazing season last year.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
This thread is tense.
Hey can you add a poll to this thread asking whatever....I just want to make sure it will exist in January of 2007 so that I can have proof of some things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
This thread is tense.
Hey can you add a poll to this site asking whatever....I just want to make sure it will exist in January of 2007 so that I can have proof of some things.
I wouldnt count out your head imploding from pressure before that time.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:38 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
This thread is tense.
Hey can you add a poll to this site asking whatever....I just want to make sure it will exist in January of 2007 so that I can have proof of some things.
I wouldnt count out your head imploding from pressure before that time.
If Scorchin made it through a Steelers superbowl run and the Colts near comeback then numero ten can make it through a giants superbowl run.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:42 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holy crap, I totally forgot. The people who have been on this site for awile will know that the biggest homers were the Texas A&M fans. Futurescout still posts on occassion but I believe the others dissapeared after A&M's amazing season last year.
The Texas A&M fans were way overrated as homers. They weren't as bad as some other people here. And to be fair A&M was just slaughtered by injuries last year. We really only had two and one of them lost a bet on the Texas/Texas A&M game.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:49 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
The Texas A&M fans were way overrated as homers. They weren't as bad as some other people here. And to be fair A&M was just slaughtered by injuries last year. We really only had two and one of them lost a bet on the Texas/Texas A&M game.
all true, but FutureScout by himself was the biggest homer i've probably ever seen in my life. 12thmanscout or whatever was certainly moroe normal, as i remember it. or maybe that was just because cov didn't want to rip his guts out.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:52 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Quote:
all true, but FutureScout by himself was the biggest homer i've probably ever seen in my life. 12thmanscout or whatever was certainly moroe normal, as i remember it. or maybe that was just because cov didn't want to rip his guts out.
vote!!
Old 06-05-2006, 08:55 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
vote!!
not tense at all.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:34 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OMG. He was the worst. Number 10 you are nothing compared to futurescout :D .

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:42 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
OMG. He was the worst. Number 10 you are nothing compared to futurescout :D .
although ur still a massive homer, like

ur massive homerness is similar size too the guys on the right (the big show)

but the other guys homerness was way bigger
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:42 AM    (permalink
NewAgePack
Veteran

NewAgePack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow what a great thread. i can't decide and i don't want to go with the obvious.
NewAgePack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
vote!!
not tense at all.
It's too tense for you!
Old 06-05-2006, 08:15 PM    (permalink

It's big Balaskonis.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
dwareroy
Veteran

dwareroy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Homer alert:

Quote:

The homer part was including DeAngelo hall in his top 5. He is barely top 20.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
dwareroy
Veteran

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMimc6IREbPgAuCajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=124qpcm6s/EXP=1149647388/**http%3a//www.macalester.edu/%7enelsonm/homer_s.jpg[/img]

You're a Homer.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:37 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
vote!!
not tense at all.
It's too tense for you!
it's not my fault i drank too much coffee and got all stressed out
Old 06-05-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwareroy
Quote:
Homer alert:

Quote:

D Hall can very easily be put top 5.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink
dwareroy
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Homer alert:

Quote:

D Hall can very easily be put top 5.
Top 5 getting destroyed by TO
Old 06-05-2006, 10:04 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:

Top 5 getting destroyed by TO
Because no one has been destroyed by T.O. :roll: