Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2006, 08:24 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
hey, i was thinking of using this as my sig:

Number 10 is a bigger and more delusional homer than anyone else on this forum.

what d'ya think?
Do it.

And when Osi has another better year, you'll look really smart.
ya know, in my humble opinion, that wouldn't even change anything. the fact is, you think Osi is better RIGHT NOW, which he clearly isn't. even if he racks up another good year, it still doesn't change the fact that what you're saying at this point is pure homerism. it'd be one thing if you said "osi has the potential to be a better, more productive end than julius peppers", but that ain't what you're saying.

and i still maintain, that your overly high opnion of one player on your favorite team is grounds for homerism, regardless of your supposed criticism of certain other players or the team as a whole. so, based on my defitnition of the word, you're a homer, if you disagree with my definition, fine, but i've made my arguments, they've been pretty well thought out...so don't go saying nobody backed up their claims.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

drowe do it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really hard to stay away from being a homer.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:28 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
drowe do it.
nah, using your sigs to bash people is not cool.
i'll just keep ***** slapping him in this thread 8)
Old 06-04-2006, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
drowe do it.
i'll just keep *********** slapping him in this thread 8)
Is he the only one who thinks that Osi is better than Peppers?
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
I'm not even sure it's possible to keep from it, while still being a huge fan of your team(s).
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

and when Lavar is found in the Columbian jungles trying to run some cocaine across the border, u'll look really smart, no really, u will
Speaking of really smart, how is it wit ur SAT scores u cant spell "Colombia"???

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
I'm not even sure it's possible to keep from it, while still being a huge fan of your team(s).
It is probably because you have seen your fav team play the most, and therefore exceed your thought on how good a player is

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogartynyy2789
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

and when Lavar is found in the Columbian jungles trying to run some cocaine across the border, u'll look really smart, no really, u will
Speaking of really smart, how is it wit ur SAT scores u cant spell "Colombia"???
you know what ur lack of kindness has eliminated you from Rose Award contention

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
drowe do it.
i'll just keep *********** slapping him in this thread 8)
Is he the only one who thinks that Osi is better than Peppers?
not quite..they ran a poll on who people think is better...and peppers got about 80% of the vote...osi got the giant vote and the anti panther vote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

Because he does cocaine. :roll:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

Yea he got it from part 1, LT.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

it was an 2nd coming of LT joke, don't get ur panties all in a bunch

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 06-04-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Me thinks this thread is not going to last much longer.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

You may have spelled Colombia correctly but the rest of your sentence butchered the English language, just fyi.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

ya know, in my humble opinion, that wouldn't even change anything. the fact is, you think Osi is better RIGHT NOW, which he clearly isn't. even if he racks up another good year, it still doesn't change the fact that what you're saying at this point is pure homerism. it'd be one thing if you said "osi has the potential to be a better, more productive end than julius peppers", but that ain't what you're saying.

and i still maintain, that your overly high opnion of one player on your favorite team is grounds for homerism, regardless of your supposed criticism of certain other players or the team as a whole. so, based on my defitnition of the word, you're a homer, if you disagree with my definition, fine, but i've made my arguments, they've been pretty well thought out...so don't go saying nobody backed up their claims.
I am the first to notice it, thats what I mean by my quote.

He played better than Peppers did last year, and there is no arguing it. Even people who have voted against Osi said that he played better than Peppers in 2005.

So when he continues to put up a better season year after year, we will remember where it started.

You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case. A homer is Balaskonis....who used to trash TO and when he was an Eagle, but now he says he is the best WR in the game. And he says Bledsoe is the best QB in the NFC East. And he says Newman is the best CB in the league. And he says Ware is going to be better than LT. That is a homer, not someone who thinks Osi is better than Peppers.

Well thought out?
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 06-04-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

You may have spelled Colombia correctly but the rest of your sentence butchered the English language, just fyi.
OWNED....i thought it was just math u sucked at Fogarty?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 06-04-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 06-04-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

I got a 92 on the New York State English Regents, that is all that counts.

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
In about three months.... watch NFL football!!!!!
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
typical homer comment

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what d'ya think?
Do it.

I got a 92 on the New York State English Regents, that is all that counts.
93.....sucka what?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 06-04-2006, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
In about three months.... watch NFL football!!!!!
Eli vs. Peyton still gives me goosebumps.....even though I think the Colts will win unless we can pick up on some 3-4 blitz packages this summer.....oh wait a homer wouldn't say something like that. We're going 19-0 for the rest of the NFL's life every year.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 06-04-2006, 08:42 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:

You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case.
yes i can...and i will continue to do so. you are a homer because you have an EXTREMELY inflated opinion of a player on your team. and the fact that you are willing to fight it out with the entire board after getting kicked around like a soccer ball just makes you a bigger homer.

just accept it...its not like we're calling you a baby raper or something.