Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 5 disappointments from 09 Draft?

I haven't heard much from guys like Aaron Curry, Tyson Jackson, Maybin, Ayers, Jason Smith, etc..

anyone have any more info on these guys and how they've performed? Particularly Curry and Tyson Jackson.. I was not a big fan of Aaron Curry at all coming out (one of the few) .. but I have barely seen any Seahawks games this year.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams, Chiefs and Seahawks should feel dissapointed that they didn't use thier top 5 pick on Mark Sanchez. At least the Chief made an attempt at upgrading their QB position. I bet they wished they never traded for and signed Matt Cassel.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
The Rams, Chiefs and Seahawks should feel dissapointed that they didn't use thier top 5 pick on Mark Sanchez. At least the Chief made an attempt at upgrading their QB position. I bet they wished they never traded for and signed Matt Cassel.
Why? Sanchez hasn't been good all year outside the first three weeks. He was good yesterday. But it's a completely dumbed down passing attack that is based purely off the run game.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Why? Sanchez hasn't been good all year outside the first three weeks. He was good yesterday. But it's a completely dumbed down passing attack that is based purely off the run game.
he's really just a game manager because Ryan doesn't completely trust him and he doesnt have to with the run game that he has.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Players in the NFL aren't drafted for one year. Mark Sanchez has given the Jets reason to think they may have their QB position solved for a long time.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On what basis? Cassel was a better player than Mark Sanchez was this year:

Cassel - 2,924 yards (55%), 16 TD, 16 INT, 69.9 rating
Sanchez - 2,444 yards (54%), 12 TD, 20 INT, 63.0 rating

Let's not forget that Sanchez plays in an offense with a great running game, talented weapons to throw the ball to (Cotchery, Keller, Edwards to some extent), and three Pro Bowlers in a row from LT-C. The defense is nothing to sneeze at either. Sanchez was just asked to not lose games. Most Jets losses were on his shoulders.

On the other hand, Cassel played for a team that didn't help him at all. He learned one system under Gailey for the offseason and preseason, then Gailey was fired. The starting running back completely quit on the team. Dwayne Bowe was suspended for steroids and the only other option on the team last year, Tony Gonzalez, was traded away. Chris Chambers didn't arrive there until later on in the season. The offensive line was terrible.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude, have you seen Sanchez play at the NFL level? And no, they dont wish they never traded for Cassel, who Pioli has now hired Weis who helped groom the kid and is an excellent Qbs coach. Cassel didnt even play that poorly with that line from what I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

This really isn't worth debating. QB is the most valuable position in the league. The Jets have a young franchise QB and the 3 teams that passed on him still don't. Maybe Cassel will get better, but I don't see the upside that Sanchez has.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This really isn't worth debating. QB is the most valuable position in the league. The Jets have a young franchise QB and the 3 teams that passed on him still don't. Maybe Cassel will get better, but I don't see the upside that Sanchez has.
i wish my quarterback was over excitable and made terrible terrible reads and can only complete passes in a vanilla offense, no offense but sanchez did not play well this year, cassell played better id be happy if i were the chiefs
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Moreno
2. Ayers
3. Alphonso Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
i wish my quarterback was over excitable and made terrible terrible reads and can only complete passes in a vanilla offense, no offense but sanchez did not play well this year, cassell played better id be happy if i were the chiefs
You too? Man I thought myself and Halsey were the only ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knowshon may have lead all rookies in rushing but, I still couldnt help but be disappointed in his year as a whole. He finished off the year terribly. I think he'll be just fine next year, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
1. Moreno
2. Ayers
3. Alphonso Smith

It takes something special to basically blow three 1st round picks in one draft.
crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
I'm thinking he just saw yesterdays game (and the first time he's seen the jets play) and just generalized on their whole season. That's fun to do. Like Desean Jackson is a horrible wide reciever. Or the Eagles defense is the worst in the league.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. Moreno
2. Ayers
3. Alphonso Smith
+ Aaron Curry, & then there's Heyward-Bey..... how soon we forget b/c it's Raiders SOP in most drafts lately, "this yr's draft bust."
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't blame him if that's the case. The media is doing the same exact thing. It's ridiculous. I laughed so hard when Joe Theisman was evaluating Sanchez on his whopping 12 completion less than 200 yard day and he said...

"WOW!!! Look at THAT passer rating!!!"

Horrible.

My top 5 disappointments (not blaming anything, just acknowledging disappointment)...

1. Jason Smith
2. Andre Smith
3. Darrius Heyward-Bey
4. Aaron Maybin
5. Donald Brown

Last edited by phlysac : 01-10-2010 at 12:01 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybin barely saw the field with Schobel having a great bounce back year. We pretty much just rolled Schobel, Kelsay, with Denney coming in on either side. So still no impact from Chris Ellis or Maybin.

He made some tackles down the field a little more, didn't do much as a pass rusher. Had some lapses lining up, but I think Bills fans remember that instance more than they should. I didn't expect much from him this year, but I still hate the pick. Schobel talking about retirement has me ******** my pants.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a damn strong 1st round draft class. The only guy who really disapointed me was Aaron Curry. I guess I kind of expected guys like Aaron Maybin, DHB, Robert Ayers, and Peria Jerry to be disapointments though.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. Moreno
2. Ayers
3. Alphonso Smith
I never understood the Ayers hype. Yeah he had a great week in Mobile and the combine, but he was never that productive, and it seems like he's without a true position in Denver.

Buffalo has to be kicking themselves for picking Maybin. Granted, I think almost everybody knew he'd need a year or 2 to get his weight up, but Orakpo and Cushing being picked right after doesn't help.

I'd have to think Malcolm Jenkins was a bit of a disappointment for NO
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasnt happy with the Aaron Curry pick at the time because i think an OT would have made more sense for Seattle. I think he'll be ok though but guys like Orakpo, Cushing and Matthews were much better.

DHB has to be the biggest stinker so far. Of course it would help to have a QB to throw it somewhere near the receiver.

Aaron Maybin had sort of like a redshirt year so the jury i think is still out. Has he sent part of his paycheck to Todd McShay for hyping him unmercifully?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post

Let's not forget that Sanchez plays in an offense with a great running game, talented weapons to throw the ball to (Cotchery, Keller, Edwards to some extent), and three Pro Bowlers in a row from LT-C. The defense is nothing to sneeze at either. Sanchez was just asked to not lose games. Most Jets losses were on his shoulders.

On the other hand, Cassel played for a team that didn't help him at all. He learned one system under Gailey for the offseason and preseason, then Gailey was fired. The starting running back completely quit on the team. Dwayne Bowe was suspended for steroids and the only other option on the team last year, Tony Gonzalez, was traded away. Chris Chambers didn't arrive there until later on in the season. The offensive line was terrible.
Preeeeeetty much this. It's ridiculous to throw Cassel under the bus. I'm a Chiefs fan (obviously) and I'm pleasantly surprised at how he did this year. Sure, he made some mistakes, but no offensive line, no weapons and no offensive coordinator will make you look worse than you are. I'm very positive going into next season. Jamaal Charles has shown to be a gd stud, Bowe is back and hopefully we re-sign Chambers, and we just hired Charlie Weis, an accomplished OC.

Not taking anything away from Sanchez, because I think he will definitely get better, but I love the situation the Chiefs are in right now. I'm more optimistic than I've been in years.

As for Tyson Jackson, he wasn't who I wanted, but he plays a critical role in the 3-4. Every draft expert who knows what they're talking about said it might have been a reach, but Jackson was the #1 rated 3-4 DE in the draft, and Pioli puts serious emphasis on the defensive line. He was a little underwhelming this year, but there is no reason to suggest he can't get better. Especially if we get him some help on the defensive side of the ball. He just logged his first season as a pro and 3-4 DEs aren't known for huge sack totals, generally. I don't think he's a bust but I'd definitely put him in the "unsure" category. We'll see if he makes strides next year.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't really get to watch the Broncos this year, so I don't know how they used him, but Ayers was definitely better suited for a 4-3 coming out.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I didn't really get to watch the Broncos this year, so I don't know how they used him, but Ayers was definitely better suited for a 4-3 coming out.
from what I saw they switched him back and forth between DE and OLB
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post

Well, Rex Ryan who know a lot more about football players than any of us, thinks Sanchez is going to be a huge star and an All Pro QB within a few years. That is the ceiling he said he saw this year in Sanchez's play. I happen to agree with him.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez is 21 years old. He's smart, athletic, and has a great arm.

He just went 12-15 in a playoff game against a very good defense.

He is 10-7 in his career.

There is no reason to think anything other than he's going to be a very good NFL QB.

As a Seahawks fan, I'm disgusted that they passed on this kid for a 4-3 OLB.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote