Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

View Poll Results: Who has the hottest team?
APS 12 26.09%
TitanHope 9 19.57%
McGee 1 2.17%
Metsox 5 10.87%
broth 3 6.52%
Renji 3 6.52%
OSUgiants 1 2.17%
LTgiants 8 17.39%
ncst8tefan 3 6.52%
vikes 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default End of the Decade Super Mega Awesome Amazing Fantastic Hot Chick Draft POLL!

Who has the hottest team? Please avoid voting for your favorite poster, or not voting for someone because of personal issues. Vote for whoever has the hottest team! Also, don't base your selection off of one chick. Look for overall hottness!

Here are the teams:

APS's Team

TitanHope's Team

McGees Team

Vikes's Team

LTgiants's Team

OSUgiants' s Team

broth's Team

[/quote]

Renji's Team

Metsox's Team

nst8tefan's Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 01-10-2010 at 08:40 PM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmmm

I do wanna try and do a team of my own now from those not used in this.
ViperVisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough vote between APS and LTGiants...

Sorry APS, your team is phenomenal, but LTG is a little better.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got to vote for APS on this one. He had the highest quantity of talent and the least girls that I "disagreed" with.

Honorable mentions as follows -

TH - Most voluptuous draft.
broth - Runner Up and hottest single girl(Lima)
LTG - Ozzie Newsome Late round picks award. I dont rate basically all his top picks, but his ability to find good starters in the later rounds is a credit.

Nice work all. Would have loved to participate in this one, think I could have done very well.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else having problems opening the spoilers? I can only see APS's team.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L View Post
Anyone else having problems opening the spoilers? I can only see APS's team.
Are you using Safari?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Got to vote for APS on this one. He had the highest quantity of talent and the least girls that I "disagreed" with.

LTG - Ozzie Newsome Late round picks award. I dont rate basically all his top picks, but his ability to find good starters in the later rounds is a credit.

Nice work all. Would have loved to participate in this one, think I could have done very well.
What do you mean by you don't rate basically all my top picks?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Are you using Safari?
Nope, Chrome.

I tried it on Firefox just now and it worked, though. Quite odd.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post

Wasn't that the point of all this? :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chrome does that as well as Safari, I believe.

Not looking at my own team, it easily goes to APS. Don't care for Aguilera, and I'm not too big on Zooey, but his group is the big mmmmhhhmmmmmm.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
Hmmmm

I do wanna try and do a team of my own now from those not used in this.
I was thinking about doing an UDFA Team, but you should totally do it instead, Mr. Hot Chick Thread Keeper Aliver Man.

As long as it contains Amber Heard, who I totally forgot about while doing this. <333

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I was thinking about doing an UDFA Team, but you should totally do it instead, Mr. Hot Chick Thread Keeper Aliver Man.

As long as it contains Amber Heard, who I totally forgot about while doing this. <333
I was calling for more rounds while we were still drafting but no one else said anything.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I was calling for more rounds while we were still drafting but no one else said anything.
There was a pile up there at the end, so it was probably best to stop where we did. We went through a lot of rounds, and it took around 3 weeks to do. I should've just used one of my Misc. slots on her, but I still like the girls I have now a lot. It's all good, and not many know the heaven that is Kim Smith and Louise Cliffe. :D

Kim Smith is like my #1 celebrity crush of all time. Damn that Tyson Ritter and his Rejects! *shakes fist at sky*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going to vote for myself so i know i get at least one vote :D

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was even for me between Titan and MetSox...so it went down to personal favourites, and MetSox had more.

It was basically 1a and 1b though :(

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do you mean by you don't rate basically all my top picks?
I'm not a big fan of Jolie, Bundchen, Biel, Rafaeli or Sharapova. Don't get me wrong, I would unquestionably sleep with any of them, but I'm just not a big fan of any. From that point on though you nailed it(Pam Anderson who has not aged well at all). That is all I was getting at, obviously, it is a personal preference.

Quote:
I think I might attempt this when I get home for something fun.

Quote:
As long as it contains Amber Heard, who I totally forgot about while doing this.
I totally recommend you watch The Informers if you have not already. The movie itself is sort of meh, but Amber is some kind of perfection in it.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Never Back Down is the best Amber Heard movie
Old 01-11-2010, 03:56 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Never Back Down is the best Amber Heard movie
Never seen or heard of it, does it contain as much naked Amber as The Informers? If so I may have to acquire a copy to watch...

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:32 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very close between APS and LTGiants. Regardless, thread is the greatest ever.

Bravo. Kudos.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:21 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Alright... as promised, here is my attempt at putting together a great group of the free agents...

Actress

Jessica Lucas(Canadian)(Brunette) - Was tough to find a good pic!

Amber Heard(Blonde)(USA)

Singers

Holly Valance

Vanessa Hudgens

Model

Irina Shayk(European) - This is my Captain!

Nicky Whelan

Pornstar

Ashlyn Rae(Redhead)

Ethnic

Ariel Meredith

Jessica Szohr

Athlete

Bia and Branca Feres

If that is cheating...
Kristi Leskinen

Pedo Bear

Willa Holland

Over 40

Maria Bello

Animated

Pocahontas

Miscellaneous

Emily Scott

Alice Goodwin - Worth the Google...

Kim Cloutier(Redhead)

Thats it! I think it can compete. Pedo Bear was by far the hardest selection, as was finalising the models and actresses, not a lot of Singers were left out there either.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can give about 920 rep. just saying :P

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 01-11-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:06 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titan Hope wins this pretty handily to me. I thought it the whole time the draft was going on. And Louise Cliffe won it hands down for him. Didn't know who she was at the time but then I googled her. Wow.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was pretty tough but I went with APS.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job by most of you.
1. I have to go with APS here. Great draft. You got two of my biggest crushes ever(Mandy Moore, Rachel McAdams), and one I used to be nuts about(Aguilera) and surrounded them with excellent choices other than Cyrus. Congrats, sir!

2. *** Ork Wang. For a homosexual pig-troll's genitals, you sure do have excellent taste in women. Was going to give you 2nd place based purely on Hayley Williams(soooooooo hot), but then I looked closer at the rest of your team, and it delivers. Cuthbert, Alizee, whoever the hell Brittany Snow is, and then of course Portman and Kristen Bell. Excellent roster.

3. Metsox. A very, very star studded effort. Excellent choices all around.

HM: TitanHope, you delivered with the boobies.

Dishonourable mention: Vikes. Seriously. You have Anne Hathaway and that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wog, Holly Valance, Ashlyn Rae, and Nicky Whelan were all in consideration for my team. Im a huge fan of Valance, but I didnt know if people would know/recognize her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote