Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-16-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

forcing the trade with eli and rivers only worked because san diego was willing to keep manning if it failed.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EX--ACT--LY ...

Team gets a QB regardless in that scenario.

If Suh goes #1 we take McCoy then pony up for a trade I am game (failing, we still get a stud DT) ... but QB ... uhuh, no way ;o)_
Old 03-17-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
jmillercanada
Rookie

jmillercanada hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Lions mock city 1st four rounds

#1 Suh DT
#2 Davis OT Rutgers I think that at least one of the top tier takles falls to the second round.
#3 Arenas,CB I love this kid and he can return kicks
#4 Dwyer,RB he should be there at the top of the fourth. If not Hardesty out of tennessee.
jmillercanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmillercanada View Post
#1 Suh DT
#2 Davis OT Rutgers I think that at least one of the top tier takles falls to the second round.
#3 Arenas,CB I love this kid and he can return kicks
#4 Dwyer,RB he should be there at the top of the fourth. If not Hardesty out of tennessee.
Big name players there ... solid. Is Dwyer going to excel in the NFL?? I have doubts but have eaten crow before ;o)

Again, welcome! (Or welcome back, April 2007 join date?)
Old 03-19-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like 1 2 and 3 but not 4.

i agree i dont see dwyer exceeding and he seems similar enough to smith i dont even see the point. Would rather more CB depth or a OG
Old 03-25-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Suh, DT - Nebraska

The closer the draft is getting the more confident the Rams are going to take Bradford. We get the best player in the draft similar to when we got Calvin Johnson.

2. Jahvid Best, RB - Cal

Anyone find it odd the Lions haven't shown any interest in the free agent RBs? The position is far from stable and we've lacked a home run hitter for a while now. I'm not worried about the concussion.

3. Amari Spievey, CB - Iowa

Very underrated corner,physical.

4. Mike Johnson, OG - Alabama
Can back up all of the offensive line positions, but I picture him as our LG. Been a part of a successful Alabama line.

5. John Connor, FB - Kentucky

We've already brought him in for a visit and I like his skill set for a FB. I've always been a fan of an offensive having a true FB which a lot of teams are moving away from. Should be an asset to the running game.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldn't mind lining spievey up at safety either. that's a no downside pick.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-25-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
i wouldn't mind lining spievey up at safety either. that's a no downside pick.
I could see that, he reminds me of Charles Godfrey coming out for some reason.

Edit - I noticed Linval Joseph in your sig, you see much of him? I have to ask my buddy TitansCJFTW about him. He's a big ECU fan.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

iowa does a great job of training their little guys to hit. its almost as if they only scout former water boys who love their mommas to play DB for them.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-25-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
iowa does a great job of training their little guys to hit. its almost as if they only scout former water boys who love their mommas to play DB for them.
totally uncalled for Clint, but funny! ;o)

What came of the job promotion?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post
totally uncalled for Clint, but funny! ;o)

What came of the job promotion?
fail. oh well. i interviewed strong, but i kind of came out of nowhere. my name is out there in the district now and it gives me time to polish my presentation and skills. i'll probably have a couple more shots this year....especially if/when whoever they hired fails. (they've had 5 managers in 5 years) so i shouldn't have to wait too long. that store is shaky at developing talent and its obvious in their sales and customer numbers. hopefully they at least found an older and self-motivated person who can do the job themselves with little training.

Prowler's Newb Guide