Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-15-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Remember Orakpo vs Loadholt?

I hope Anthony Spencer does... :D
They didn't call him Loadhold at Blow U for no reason. Texas DEs pwned him for fun. Anthony Spencer is gonna go to town on his ass.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jared Allen has the most ridiculous cheer I've ever seen. It makes me laugh out loud... literally. He's such a dufus.

This game should be a very close match up... I think the Cowboys could win or lose. Good luck to us all.

WHAT? Best celebration in the league hands down.

Regarding Loadholt...unfortunately I agree. Dude can't pass block to save his life. Neither of our tackles can.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
They didn't call him Loadhold at Blow U for no reason. Texas DEs pwned him for fun. Anthony Spencer is gonna go to town on his ass.
ESPN was emphasizing the Flozell vs. Jared Allen on the flip side today. If the crowd noise contributes to Flozell blowing 3-4 snap counts again, that might make the Cowboys come to their senses & finally release him ....

....as I've been advocating here since about 1,500 posts ago. No matter.

Bottom line is Romo needs the time for his 3-step drop receivers to do their thing & get separation, if they can't get help for Flozell, roll the pocket the other way or put Martellus Bennett or a TE on his side to help Flo out
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
ESPN was emphasizing the Flozell vs. Jared Allen on the flip side today. If the crowd noise contributes to Flozell blowing 3-4 snap counts again, that might make the Cowboys come to their senses & finally release him ....

Bottom line is Romo needs the time for his 3-step drop receivers to do their thing & get separation, if they can't get help for Flozell, roll the pocket the other way or put Martellus Bennett or a TE on his side to help Flo out
I hate Flo too. But next year when Jerry gives the reigns to Doug Free...

Free vs. Allen is a scary thought too.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate Flo too. But next year when Jerry gives the reigns to Doug Free...
I hope so. After his many offsides & false starts embarrassments Flo deserved kissykissy-byebye, not a big contract re-up.

Free has earned himself a spot as a starter. The front 5 o-line s/b Gurode, Davis, Free, Kosier, & Colombo, Proctor & McQuistan as swingmen.

If Sunday's game is as even a matchup as the pundits are hyping, then maybe it's true that the team making that 1st crucial 4th qtr mistake goes home for the playoffs.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loadholt has really only **** the bed once or twice this year.. been a much better pass blocker than I anticipated although he's still barely average.

Like I said earlier, no team has a huge advantage talent wise in this game. All going to be execution. So much pressure on our OL to perform. If they do, I think we put up at least 30 points.. which should be enough..

I think we win, but god damn its gonna be a good one. Looking forward to it fellas.

ps, check my sig quote :D
Old 01-15-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Loadholt has really only **** the bed once or twice this year.. been a much better pass blocker than I anticipated although he's still barely average.

Like I said earlier, no team has a huge advantage talent wise in this game. All going to be execution. So much pressure on our OL to perform. If they do, I think we put up at least 30 points.. which should be enough..

I think we win, but god damn its gonna be a good one. Looking forward to it fellas.

ps, check my sig quote :D
That quote is hilarious!

If Dallas gives up 30 points, then yeah... you'll win. But dayum... that's a lot! That'd be a total breakdown. We're coming off 2 shutout games in a row.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

I think a line of: Free - Iupati - Gurode - Davis - Columbo

Would be super sexy :D One can only dream, I still think we need to look at depth for the interior of the O-line, and hopefully Brewster is a player at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing that I think helps Flo this week is that Allen is a big guy. He's a pretty big target. Where he's had the most problems is with the smaller guys. One thing you can say about Flo is that if he gets his hands on you, it's pretty much over.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Jason Williams turns into a player for us. He has that sexy speed just hope he gets it all together above the neck like Spencer did this year.

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I think a line of: Free - Iupati - Gurode - Davis - Columbo

Would be super sexy :D One can only dream, I still think we need to look at depth for the interior of the O-line, and hopefully Brewster is a player at some point.
I didn't like where we drafted Brewster. I thought we could've waited. But after we drafted him, I did some research on him and really liked what I saw/found out.

I have no reason to believe he can't be a future starting RT for us. If that doesn't work, I think he could be moved to guard. Next season he should be our new Swing tackle. ...taking the place of Doug Free who will have moved into the starting line up. The one year Brewster has had immersing himself in the OL scheme (on paper, in terminology) should really help him for training camp next year. His torn pectoral muscle should be more than healed by then. Usually takes 4-6 months. I have just as high hopes for him than I do on Jason Williams. Brewster could be a real gem. He looks like a finisher, mauler and has very good movement in his feet. ...and add to that... when he wears his glasses he looks smart. lol. If he really is an intelligent player then the has the stuff to really become great.

Edit... before I get too off track... MINNESOTA IS GOING DOWN!!! hahaha.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't you hate this past draft?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:37 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Didn't you hate this past draft?
You're speaking in past tense. Correction... I still hate last year's draft.

Even if Brewster is a Pro Bowl RT, that draft will still suck.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BLAH, I will miss the first quarter tomorrow because I'm flying to Vegas for a trade show. Glad to be going to Vegas, but extremely pissed that I'm missing a quarter. First of any game I will have missed in like 4 years.

I'm fairly confident going into this game. I think we match up really well.

Leroy's Keys to the game

Offense:

1. STOP Jared Allen- I think we'll chip and throw a few double teams at him
2. Control the clock- do i need to elaborate?
3. Attack Winfield- he's still not at 100% and I think we can take advantage of him.

Defense:

1. Stuff the run- Keep AP to minimal gains
2. Contain Percy Harvin- He's just like DeSean Jackson, keep him in front of you.
3. Blitz, blitz, blitz and when you're done blitzing, blitz again
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:37 AM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My keys to the game:

Offense:

1) Pass the ball well
2) Run the ball well

Defense:

1) Stop the run
2) Stop the pass

If we can do those things, and if we can score more points than them, I guarantee a victory.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:49 AM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...but for real.

1) We've been over this draft, but I think if we can get one 3rd pass rushing OLB to backup Ware and Spencer, one decent OL to provide quality depth, and one future starter out of the deal (either Hamlin, Ogletree, or J Williams), to go along with the best TB specialist in the league in Buehler, then I think we have to be satisfied with our draft. I know everyone had guys they liked that were available when our pick came up in the 2nd, but if you can get a decent haul with a starter and some nice situational guys in a year when you have no 1st rounder, that's as good as can be expected. Everyone has down years, and when you look at the homerun of a class that we had in 08 as well as the suddenly very solid looking class of 07, its not that big a deal, really. I'm not upset about it, though I know it could certainly be better. That is the nature of the NFL draft, though.

As for the game...I've had a bad feeling all week long, and I can't shake it. I have no peace of mind with this team, and as long as Wade is here I don't think I ever will. I think something bad happens early and we get beat down. BUT, if we can make it out of the 1st quarter with the a lead and/or without turning the ball over, I think our chances of pulling it out are pretty good.

Just can't shake the ache in my gut, though.

Vikings 27, Dallas 17

Also, for the guy predicting that Minny would get 30 points or so: realize that only ONE team has scored 30 or more against us this year, and it was with the help of TOs and STs returns. That was NYG. We played San Diego, NO, Phi, Phi and GB and not one of those teams could get over 20 points, let alone 30. This is a really, really good scoring D. The only way you're getting over 30 is with the help of TOs and return yardage/TDs. Look at my prediction and you'll see how likely I think that is.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:24 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm scared of this game. So much that i'm up at this hour and i can't fall back to sleep. I turned on my laptop so that pretty much assures me that any small chance i had of sleeping again today is toast.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:20 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have come down from the mountain and here are my keys to the game:

Defense
1) Ratliff consistently beating their Center and forcing their Guards into double
2) Containing the seem passes to Harvin and Visanthe
3) No Berrian deep -- he can easily slip a corner with Favre running around...
4) LB Tackling -- a lot of MN will be short passing and I expect alot of AP
5) Screen pass recognition

Offense
1) Witten and Bennett and Phillips underneath for first downs
2) Austin and/or Oggletree attacking the safeties successfully
3) Fumbles, the MN play pretty aggressive, less concerned about INT
4) Flo false starts v Allen
5) MBIII and CHoice getting some tough yards in the middle on 3rd and 2
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
...but for real.

1) We've been over this draft, but I think if we can get one 3rd pass rushing OLB to backup Ware and Spencer, one decent OL to provide quality depth, and one future starter out of the deal (either Hamlin, Ogletree, or J Williams), to go along with the best TB specialist in the league in Buehler, then I think we have to be satisfied with our draft. I know everyone had guys they liked that were available when our pick came up in the 2nd, but if you can get a decent haul with a starter and some nice situational guys in a year when you have no 1st rounder, that's as good as can be expected. Everyone has down years, and when you look at the homerun of a class that we had in 08 as well as the suddenly very solid looking class of 07, its not that big a deal, really. I'm not upset about it, though I know it could certainly be better. That is the nature of the NFL draft, though.

As for the game...I've had a bad feeling all week long, and I can't shake it. I have no peace of mind with this team, and as long as Wade is here I don't think I ever will. I think something bad happens early and we get beat down. BUT, if we can make it out of the 1st quarter with the a lead and/or without turning the ball over, I think our chances of pulling it out are pretty good.

Just can't shake the ache in my gut, though.

Vikings 27, Dallas 17

Also, for the guy predicting that Minny would get 30 points or so: realize that only ONE team has scored 30 or more against us this year, and it was with the help of TOs and STs returns. That was NYG. We played San Diego, NO, Phi, Phi and GB and not one of those teams could get over 20 points, let alone 30. This is a really, really good scoring D. The only way you're getting over 30 is with the help of TOs and return yardage/TDs. Look at my prediction and you'll see how likely I think that is.
I said we'd get 30 if we blocked. That's a big if. Why do you guys think you were so successful on D? My point was is that our squad can score with anyone if we protect Favre.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I said we'd get 30 if we blocked. That's a big if. Why do you guys think you were so successful on D? My point was is that our squad can score with anyone if we protect Favre.
The pregame pundits have noted this morning that Dallas hasnt given up 2+ TDs in 5 games, & that says a helluva lot about the Dallas defense, particularly the pass rush that may just be the best in the NFL at this time.

The Vikes will need to be at least 2 TDs better than the Cowboys to win today. Their defense is just one Romo nuance head fake or safety look off from catching up with 7 points, give up a late turnover & it's all over. It could come down to which defense can hold their lead, can stop either of these comeback QBs from doing what they do best.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Austin picks up the 1st down .... as a RB? Completely confused the Vikes though

In the early drive Romo has all day to throw. Opening drive looks Garrett scripted, scary.......

Uh oh, Minnesota smelled out the draw play.

Damn, well, that sure sucked, Romo lost the ball, Vikes recovery, 1st mistake of the game.

Last edited by LizardState : 01-17-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get the ******* ball out quick...that rush is crazy right now...their DL is looking really strong...gonna have to hammer down and smash the run game I think. Soften them up....idk if thats possible.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was no one to throw to just now. I dont know what you want him to do there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going to say this right now...I'm way to excited for this game...I'm going to be extremely animated in this thread.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I had nothing against Romo...didn't like the deep drop play call by garrett...but I understood it was 3rd and 14.

Designs by me
Quote: