Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-17-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a problem. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody freaking touched Ware, 1st Warewolf sack!!!!!!!!! Chester Taylor will get reamed on the sideline for that .....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Ware is alright...hit his head pretty bad there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-17-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this presnap movement scares me...vikings quicksnap runs are coming i bet

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

This environment blows. lol. So loud, gotta shut them up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-17-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FELIX! he is teh sexy...so glad i was wrong about him

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Felix just faked Griffin right out of his jock
Old 01-17-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I ******* Hate Kickers

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

two ******* good drives wasted.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

march march march...**** up and have to make another defensive stand....this team is so hard to cheer for. I wish folk would have never gotten hurt...i was so done dreading kicks.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Damn wtf was that?!!? Tipped by Witten straight up, goes to Austin, gains 8 on 3rd & 9, 48-yd. FG.... Missed!

Offense has them on their heels & completely crossed up but does the fail thing at the edge of FG range (around their 35 yd line).

Go for it on 4th & 1, nah, too early
Old 01-17-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

another game where we will dominate the stat line and lose on the scoreboard? God I hope not....Wade is bringing PRESSURE...my god

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Blitz on 1st down! Cowboys were inches from Favre, he's going to see this all ******* day. Need to hit him early & often, he's 40 damn yrs old.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
adamprez2003
Rookie

adamprez2003 is a cocksman.adamprez2003 is a cocksman.adamprez2003 is a cocksman.adamprez2003 is a cocksman.adamprez2003 is a cocksman.

that could have been the worst coverage by a CB I have ever seen. All he had to do was look up

Eeez Ezpecially Delicious
adamprez2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It was actually perfect coverage by a safety. But he didnt even turn his head. He was in perfect position. ughhh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-17-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

players failing to make plays...sigh...gotta get another drive going settle this crowd down

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
adamprez2003
Rookie

adamprez2003 is a cocksman.adamprez2003 is a cocksman.adamprez2003 is a cocksman.adamprez2003 is a cocksman.adamprez2003 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It was actually perfect coverage by a safety. But he didnt even turn his head. He was in perfect position. ughhh.
step for step and he never turns aro0und? and then he doesnt even react after the catch. WTF?

Eeez Ezpecially Delicious
adamprez2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrible coverage. Didn't look to the ball, and didn't even make an effort to take him down. He'd better start looking for the ball, and damn soon.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Pat Williams has a gut the size of Iceland.... he looks fatter than Terence Cody.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Dallas safety on the td looked like he was avoiding PI instead of covering, never looked up for the ball.

Do the Vikes know Witten has been open on the 7-yd hitch to the left all game? Do thier LBs have TE co9verage responsibility at all?

Last edited by LizardState : 01-17-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Terrible coverage. Didn't look to the ball, and didn't even make an effort to take him down. He'd better start looking for the ball, and damn soon.
he didn't know he made the catch...watch his face ... he turns around and looks for the ball

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

1st down on the 10! Punch it in!!!!!

Razorback, whaaaaaat?? 1 yd for Choice -- That's just dumb, wasted 1st down.

More fail with goal to go, Bob said Team Stupid showed up a wk ago, it's been postponed by a wk. This is self-destructive stupid, 3 TDs wasted, dammit! FG, 7-3, s/b 21-7.

They called Garrett the best playcaller in the league? Not inside the Vikings 10 today he isnt.....

Last edited by LizardState : 01-17-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Razorback has been our go to run formation all year in the redzone..shouldn't surprise us....they just stopped it

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

And it's stopped 9 out of 10 times. We should just let it go already.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-17-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
he didn't know he made the catch...watch his face ... he turns around and looks for the ball
And who's fault is that? He had good coverage, but misplayed the ball and misidentified the catch.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote