Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-17-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far I don't like anything I see.

1) Too conservative on the O. Need to stretch the D and the LB especially
2) Stop trying to run up the middle. Thier DT and ILB are immobile
3) Newman making another big mistake in coverage.
4) sloppy with the fumbles
5) Guard and Center getting eatin' up alive.
6) Bench Colombo and get Free in.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
And who's fault is that? He had good coverage, but misplayed the ball and misidentified the catch.
Newman also didn't jam him....so as ready as I am to say cut Sensabaugh...I guess I understand **** happens.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We just might see Free at LT now. C'mon Flozell

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More stupid, Brookings' foot slid over the LOS, 18 yds for Peterson.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate marcus spears....he is such a ******* soft player

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to go down 14-3 here b/c they can't stop Peterson..... something far worse defenses did all damn yr. yeah, 14-3, 2nd Rice TD.

This blows, Dallas turns into Team Stupid on the road. Favre only took one long chancy bomb for a TD, now he's playing it safe with high %age plays -- defensive fail & can't hold on to the bal on offense have played right into their hands.

Last edited by LizardState : 01-17-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

We have actually been a very good road team this year....it's all about mistakes and executing....now watch us abandon the run.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Dallas dominants by getting ahead earlier....**** like this is when things get ugly.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wtf was that?

Joe D, your kick return team blows.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Newman also didn't jam him....so as ready as I am to say cut Sensabaugh...I guess I understand **** happens.
I feel this same way. That's just not quite the **** we need haha.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh great, Flo is out. I guess Free is really going to have an opportunity to step up here.

BoneKrusher
Old 01-17-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is ******* hopeless.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-17-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

This game is over.

BoneKrusher
Old 01-17-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
We have actually been a very good road team this year....it's all about mistakes and executing....now watch us abandon the run.
True, Garrett has bromance with his TEs anytime they get close to the goal line. So far there's been 6-7 1st downs to the TEs, even Minnesota can figure that out.

Another Romo fumble, the crowd noise did a blown handoff.... this is just poor preparation, this is on the coaching staff.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

They've reverted to early season form.

Headlines tomorrow morning: Clock strikes midnight for Cinderella Romo, Dallas
Old 01-17-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

This is on player execution....Witten doesn't block the DE down or push him around the QB....Newman doesn't jam the WR....this is ******* execution....Columbo gets his assed kicked against ray ******* edwards...how the **** can you fault the coaching staff....what ******* game are you watching?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

My name is kevin oggletree and I'm as elusive after contact as julius jones....we are down 14 and felix can't return a kick...can't say i understand that logic.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all got our wish. Lets see Free make us proud.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Garrett stop with the freaking delays they will not work.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-17-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I love losing Flozell and getting exposed...hopefully this shows Jerry that Bulaga needs to be a priority on draft day.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-17-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love losing Flozell and getting exposed...hopefully this shows Jerry that Bulaga needs to be a priority on draft day.
Fellas, this is a two possession game. Points before the half here and you're right back in it.. holy meltdown.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What djp said. Our defense is always horrible at the end of the half I'll be surprised if you don't score here.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

This is how we look in our loses....so, we always jump the gun and are normally right in our thinking. But yeah, the game isnt over. It does look hopeless, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-17-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
how the **** can you fault the coaching staff....what ******* game are you watching?
They have a dome to practice for crowd noise with recorded amped up screaming to practice the snap count, that's what pro teams are supposed to do, doesnt look like it worked does it?
Old 01-17-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

apparently chester taylor > adrian peterson and ray edwards > jared allen

Designs by me
Quote: