Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2005, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Cockeymofo76
Veteran

Location: Thirty IQ points above you. 612 not in wisconsin like some complete idiots say....
Cockeymofo76 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Pulp Fiction Playoff Group

Here are the Ones that Recieved votes:
Pulp Fiction 5
The Godfather 4
Goodfellas 3
LOTR Trilogy 3
Star Wars Original 3
Field of Dreams 2

This playoff was done to insure that the best movie wins... the top 7 vote recievers of these two groups will be the final showdown

(Poll Closes on Monday)
Old 10-27-2005, 10:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Pulp Fiction.
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of this group, Pulp Fiction.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 11:01 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The movie I'm watching now, Pulp Fiction.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 11:02 PM    (permalink
scorchin

Hard for me to decide between satr wars and lord of the rings,but I chose lotr,because I think I've seen star wars trilogy alot more times and it's not as new to me anymore.Tough decision.I also really like the second 3 star war movies!
Old 10-27-2005, 11:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
The movie I'm watching now, Pulp Fiction.
How could you be watching Pulp Fiction right now? Hellraiser is on AMC!
Old 10-27-2005, 11:16 PM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

All of these movies are so random, its tough because each are awesome in their own way. I gotta go with the old star wars...something about princess lea's gold bikini...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 11:55 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock6000
All of these movies are so random, its tough because each are awesome in their own way. I gotta go with the old star wars...something about princess lea's gold bikini...
yeah right, you wanted Luke's lightsaber.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 12:04 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but i vote for pulp fiction

Old 10-28-2005, 12:16 AM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
Quote:
Originally Posted by therock6000
yeah right, you wanted Luke's lightsaber.
How did you know?

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 12:21 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

i knew we thought alike!!

Old 10-28-2005, 01:20 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All great movies.

Army of Darkness needs to be added to the list imo. :D
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 01:23 AM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod
All great movies.

hells ya
getwellchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod
Evil Dead 2 > Evil Dead 1 > Army of Darkness

IMO, of course
Old 10-28-2005, 08:05 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Original Star Wars trilogy wins this battle.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:15 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

field of dreams...very close win over star wars
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 11:48 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need some to break the tie...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Cockeymofo76
Veteran

Location: Thirty IQ points above you. 612 not in wisconsin like some complete idiots say....
Cockeymofo76 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

TWO MORE VOTES AND WE WILL BE GOOD
Old 10-28-2005, 04:06 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999

Star Wars.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:01 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is nothing better the the GOdfather

star wars sucks original and new
Acting sucks, plot sucks,
only good part is special affects.
George Lucas can kiss my ass he is a dumbass
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

i have ordered Pi with my netflix account... looks to be a good movie. ill let you guys know if i like it. or if its top 5 worthy

my top 5 as of now

1. shawshank redemption
2. indian jones series
3. memiors of a geisha
4. walk the line
5. back to the future series
Old 05-31-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
i have ordered Pi with my netflix account... looks to be a good movie. ill let you guys know if i like it. or if its top 5 worthy

my top 5 as of now

1. shawshank redemption
2. indian jones series
3. memiors of a geisha
4. walk the line
Check out Requiem for a dream and memento as well.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:

my top 5 as of now

1. shawshank redemption
2. indian jones series
3. memiors of a geisha
4. walk the line
Pfffffffffft forget Requiem and get City of God!

Old 05-31-2006, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Quote:
Quote:

my top 5 as of now

1. shawshank redemption
2. indian jones series
3. memiors of a geisha
4. walk the line
Don't listen to him. He's from Michigan and only sleeps with black men and foreigners.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:11 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Quote:
Quote:

my top 5 as of now

1. shawshank redemption
2. indian jones series
3. memiors of a geisha
4. walk the line
Don't listen to him. He's from Michigan and only sleeps with black men and foreigners.
Black women. And foreign Women.

City of God > All