Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-13-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ucla 2007

I'm one of the few SC fans that likes UCLA too. How do you predict they do next year? They have to replace 3 starters and that's it. Any hope for a BCS?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:43 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Heres to Bruce Davis helping to bring at least 1 loss to the Trojans record. Bruce is the man, future 34 OLB star.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we made a BCS bowl I would cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it doesn't really matter cus the canes will be national champs :p

but honestly i think they will be 3rd in the Pac 10, so no national title hopes

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Smile

I think we got a shot. I love UCLA football but as long as we beat SC (like last year) I consider the season a success.
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

UCLA will end up 3rd of 4th in the PAC 10 behind USC,Cal and maybe ASU

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
I think we got a shot. I love UCLA football but as long as we beat SC (like last year) I consider the season a success.
That's how USC fans are different. It's not just about beating UCLA. Unless we go to a BCS game, the season is not a success. Bruin fans are content with going 7-6 as long as they squeak by the Trojans.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

UCLA will not beat USC.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
UCLA will end up 3rd of 4th in the PAC 10 behind USC,Cal and maybe ASU
i think they'll be second behind usc, because, carpenter cant throw the ball, they lost derek hagan and now zach miller, only bright spot for them is ryan torain. Cal lost daymeion hughes and desmond bishop 2 of their leaders on defense, not to mention lynch. Ucla lost robert chai, justin hickman and one other starter, that's it.

sorry florida, california is soon gonna be the new pinnacle of college football.

and keep an eye out for arizona.

Last edited by soybean : 03-18-2007 at 08:08 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The PAC 10 will be the second best conference in CFB next year tied with the Big 10.

Karl Dorrell is an up and coming coach who really knows what he's doing.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:15 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

im not a karl dorrell fan at all even though i guess he has helped the program progress a bit this past year.

i think UCLA has a zero percent chance of finishing higher than Cal. period.

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote