Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-17-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Left Tackle

Now that we've seen Free in action this season vs some of the best pass rushers in the game, what are your thoughts on the position today?
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good thing you'll be picking after the Pack if you're thinking LT is a big need. ;) We need one badly.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug Free played pretty damn good considering that he hasn't played LT his whole NFL career, and it was against one of the best players in the game. I say give him a shot unless someone ridiculously good falls into their lap in the draft.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been saying it for a while that I think regardless of what anyone thinks, that Jerry will let Free take the starting gig next year. IF Flozell is cut.... hopefully.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:57 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Free will be our opening day starter. I'd be anything on it. We will draft interior OL. Someone similar to under that can play c or og. That'll give us insurance at the position because our coaching staff has shown we have trust in LD at left tackle. Brewster will not be a swing tackle.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:35 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW, I think Davis is a better RT prospect than left and Free much better Left than right.

Let me make some controversial proposals .....

1) Trade Witten for a early 2 and 4. Give Bennett the job.
2) Trade Felix for a mid 1 plus third rounder.
3) Move TNew to FS, Scandrick to start
4) Cut Hamlin, Spears, Colombo and Flo. They are mistake prone and both Tackles are mistake prone.
5) Davis to RT. Free to LT.
6) Pick up a serviceable RB from FA or cuts.
7) Hatcher or Brown to starter for Spears

First Round: Golden Tate (WR/KR) and Davis (LT) or Ducasse or T Williams
Second Round: Iutapi (OG) and a CB
Third Round: Fast WR and 3-4 DE
Fourth Round: RB and another OG
Fifth: 3-4 NT
Sixth: Fast ST CB or WR
Seventh: Kicker

I know folks will freak but we do lack some fight in this team. They play well UP but when down they give up fast. Yesterday's game was a a classic. Down 17-3 they played like it was 35-0.

I was also very unhappy with the "Our First Drive" is everything mentality. So if you score all is great and you play confident but if not???? This si where coaching s a big issue. You can't set your team up that way emotionally. They need to be tough and understand stuff doe not always happen as you wish and you will need to win this in the 4th Q at some time.

This team lacks that something in the tough department.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 01-18-2010 at 09:38 AM.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
ricowboy
Rookie

ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
FWIW, I think Davis is a better RT prospect than left and Free much better Left than right.

4) Cut Hamlin, Spears, Colombo and Flo. They are mistake prone and both Tackles are mistake prone.

I know folks will freak but we do lack some fight in this team. They play well UP but when down they give up fast. Yesterday's game was a a classic. Down 17-3 they played like it was 35-0.

I was also very unhappy with the "Our First Drive" is everything mentality. So if you score all is great and you play confident but if not???? This si where coaching s a big issue. You can't set your team up that way emotionally. They need to be tough and understand stuff doe not always happen as you wish and you will need to win this in the 4th Q at some time.

I agree the team lacks mental toughness. We also have issues with the OC. There is no need to gut this roster. Trading Witten and Jones is out of the question. They were the only playmakers that actually showed up. #3 is an interesting move worth considering. Cutting Flo and Hamlin are good moves. Spears and Columbo are very serviceable. Columbo should have never started....Free was playing better. As far as the draft goes you make some good points. Still early to mention prospects, but the position on need are OT/DL/DB/K. No particular order.......
ricowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Free did pretty well getting thrown in there against one of the top 2 or 3 pass rushers in the league. The play that knocked the ball loose from Romo was not really Free's fault. The problem last night was Columbo. I don't know if he was hurt, but he was incredibly slow getting off the ball.

I think we would have been much better last night if Flo hadn't gotten hurt and we plugged Free in for Columbo.

I think Free will probably start at LT next year. However, I think if there is someone of value at that position when we are on the clock, we should take them. The problem is that there rarely are LTs on the board where we are picking.

I acutally think LG is a higher priority for upgrade than OT.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Outside of 1 and 2 not ever happening, I like the rest of it. It's not very controversial after that. ...well maybe cutting Columbo is... but that ain't happening either...

You say trade Witten for a 2nd and 4th... I say trade Bennett for a 2nd. It's not Madden to think that's possible. Did you see the fight in him yesterday? the guy is worth it.

I mentioned moving Newman to FS a long time ago. Got bashed for it. Thanks for steal my thoughts and not giving me credit. LOL. JK, I won't play that game.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Davis right where he is. He can play tackle, but he's much better at guard. That's what happened with him in Arizona. He played outstanding at guard, but they moved him to tackle. I think he should only play tackle if there is an injury. I am thinking they draft a tackle to compete with Free, or to be a swing tackle. Flozell is probably gone with his big contract.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I like Davis right where he is. He can play tackle, but he's much better at guard. That's what happened with him in Arizona. He played outstanding at guard, but they moved him to tackle. I think he should only play tackle if there is an injury. I am thinking they draft a tackle to compete with Free, or to be a swing tackle. Flozell is probably gone with his big contract.
I doubt we draft another OT if we don't go OT early. If free is viewed as a starter. I think we go interior OL...since we have FA who probably aren't brought back like Holland....and we also have no depth inside...Brewster was set to play RT in training camp this year so I think they'll try to avoid adding another OT and just play their cards with Brewster backing up LT..and having a depth peice on the inside with LD moving over in a pinch.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-18-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I doubt we draft another OT if we don't go OT early. If free is viewed as a starter. I think we go interior OL...since we have FA who probably aren't brought back like Holland....and we also have no depth inside...Brewster was set to play RT in training camp this year so I think they'll try to avoid adding another OT and just play their cards with Brewster backing up LT..and having a depth peice on the inside with LD moving over in a pinch.
I was thinking that they would move Brewster inside to guard, but if they're keeping him at tackle it would make sense to go interior in the draft. I agree that the inside needs depth. I think it needs more attention than tackle, because center is a big problem to me. If Gurode goes down we have to deal with Proctor again, and no one wants to see that atrocity happen again.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob, why the hell would we trade Felix Jones?

He's more than likely starting next year, if I had to guess right now and he's easily the best back on the team. Not the smartest idea, you've come up with.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Well, Free as our starting LT is nearly a lock. His back up at LT might be a more interesting discussion. Personally, I think that it has to be Robert Brewster. The guy has to step up. He may not have played a snap, but all the other things should be out of the way... adjustment to NFL lifestyle, housing, getting settled in, understanding the daily routine, knowing the playbook, the personalities on the team... the only thing in his way should be taking snaps.

Brewster has to be counted on as our swing tackle next year. I don't see Columbo losing his spot. Yeah, he was the worst OL yesterday... giving up 3 sacks to Ray Edwards... but I think he was rushed back. Whatevers... Flo got hurt anyways, so Free couldn't have stepped in for him.

But Brewster... the guy has to be our swing tackle. I don't want him to bust. He looks smart, physical, nimble and powerful... so I'm going to give Ciskowski the benefit of the doubt that Brewster was worth the pick.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:27 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Rob, why the hell would we trade Felix Jones?

He's more than likely starting next year, if I had to guess right now and he's easily the best back on the team. Not the smartest idea, you've come up with.
The same reason I trade Witten.

1) To get back multiple players I can use who might also become stars.

2) It is a position of strength where our Back-ups can start in the NFL.

Bennett can play. Choice can play.

We don't need 3 NFL quality TEs.
We don't need 3 NFL quality RBs.

It is stupid to stockpile talent for the "DEEEEEEP" bench and then lose them to other teams for nothing.

If a guy is not taking 20% of the respective snaps for their unit and they can play -- get rid of them for value or get rid of the guy in front of him for value.

Bennett + Phillips plus JAG is good enuff.
MBIII plus Choice plus JAG is good enuff.

I can get serious compensation for Witten and Jones which can address the WEAKNESSes we have elsewhere.

The WEAKNESSES which cost us the last two playoff games. a) Better OL and b) more O play makers.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 01-19-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:11 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

No way Brewster plays LT in the nfl..come training camp I think we'll see LD taking backup LT snaps..similar to what happened in GB this year when LT went down and Colledge moved over and they filled the spot on the inside.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-19-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
No way Brewster plays LT in the nfl..come training camp I think we'll see LD taking backup LT snaps..similar to what happened in GB this year when LT went down and Colledge moved over and they filled the spot on the inside.
Colledge who?

The guy on the Packers is going to play for us?
Old 01-19-2010, 10:29 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Colledge who?

The guy on the Packers is going to play for us?
No when Clifton went down this year in GB..rather than playing their backup OT the moved Colledge over to tackle and put Spitz in at OG.

I think we'd play it similar.

If Free was to get hurt. Davis would move over to LT and we'd have a guy fill in at RG. Brewster won't be able to be a swing tackle imo. However he could pinch in at RG I bet which would essentially be our "swing tackle". I could actually be ok with that logic.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-19-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody have an interest in Donald Penn?

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you can get more then a 2nd and 4th for Witten.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

I wouldn't trade Witten at all. That's poppycock!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
That's probably accurate considering his college pedigree at RT. I could see him at OG if things don't work out at RT. Then if he doesn't work out there... then BUST.

I admit though... that I like his chances of being our future RT.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The same reason I trade Witten.

1) To get back multiple players I can use who might also become stars.

2) It is a position of strength where our Back-ups can start in the NFL.

Bennett can play. Choice can play.

We don't need 3 NFL quality TEs.
We don't need 3 NFL quality RBs.

It is stupid to stockpile talent for the "DEEEEEEP" bench and then lose them to other teams for nothing.

If a guy is not taking 20% of the respective snaps for their unit and they can play -- get rid of them for value or get rid of the guy in front of him for value.

Bennett + Phillips plus JAG is good enuff.
MBIII plus Choice plus JAG is good enuff.

I can get serious compensation for Witten and Jones which can address the WEAKNESSes we have elsewhere.

The WEAKNESSES which cost us the last two playoff games. a) Better OL and b) more O play makers.
Seriously, though. When you look at things...Choice is the luxury, not Felix. Felix is the best back...the guy has limitless potential. You dont trade a player of his talent. Yeah Choice is nice, but it's not a wise move. Draft picks arent sure things...you stand the risk of really taking a step backward. Even more so obviously, if you were to move Witten, because of his current role with the team already. But anyway, personally...I'd rather find a way to move Barber...yeah, you wont get as nice of a return but, Felix and Choice are both better and healthier at this point. Felix is primed and ready to take the reigns, the guy is not going anywhere and again with that talent and potential, he's pretty indispensable. As opposing fans were saying in the playoff thread on Sunday...this game just comes so easily to Felix. Choice is good but, Felix just makes you sit and watch in awe the majority of the time. He's a special player. I dont know why anyone would want to move him at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-19-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The idea of trading Witten for a 2nd and 4th is so ludicrous it makes my brain ache. If you trade Witten, you better get a boat load in return, otherwise you're wasting a tremendous asset.

Also, trading Felix Jones right now would be assinine. The most valuable commodities in the NFL are young players that have made it, because you get to pay them peanuts for 2 or 3 years and get top production out of them as well as hope for improvement. Felix has made it. You gain nothing by trading him. The only concern with him is injuries, while a 1st rounder, while extremely valuable, has a good chance to go bust. Just stupidity of the highest order.

As for LT, I think Flo is back. I know people don't want to hear it, but I can't see Jerry cutting him loose when he was pretty good this year and he still has 3 years left on his new extension. I like Free, but I still have major doubts about his viability as a true, bonafide LT.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I agree DMW, I'd actually be a little surprised if Flo gets cut. People seem to think he was a lot worse than he was this year. Was he great? Not at all but, he was decent enough and he's probably your best option still. Flo gets a lot of hate but, the guy still shuts down his fair share of premium pass rushers. Trent Cole was invisible and dominated in those last two Eagles games, if you want an example.

And Hamlin could just as easily be back as well. He hasnt been as bad as advertised either. Not great, and not a playmaker...certainly upgradeable but, he's just been quiet more than bad. It could go either way. I'd love an upgrade myself but, it may not happen. This year would be a great year to do it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 01-19-2010 at 02:13 PM.