Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-19-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm......

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooo...what type of contract does Austin see this offseason guys?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Soooo...what type of contract does Austin see this offseason guys?
A surprisingly affordable one.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's put up Pro-Bowl #'s, proved he's the #1, and pretty much saved the season.

Basically...did what Roy was supposed to do.

....... You think "affordable" is the word?
Old 01-19-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
He's put up Pro-Bowl #'s, proved he's the #1, and pretty much saved the season.

Basically...did what Roy was supposed to do.

....... You think "affordable" is the word?
Yep. Even Ware was "surprisingly affordable".
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

I hope you're right!
Old 01-20-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

updated my first post with RFA targets.

RFA Tenders
WR Miles Austin - $3.1 million 1st and 3rd
DE Stephen Bowen - $1.7 million 2nd
CB Cletis Gordon
DE Jason Hatcher - $1.1 million
WR Sam Hurd
OT Pat McQuistan
C Duke Preston
C Cory Procter
S Gerald Sensabaugh - $2.4 million 1st
NT Junior Siavii
DE Marcus Spears - $1.1 million
K Shaun Suisham
S Pat Watkins

only one I see here that would be interesting in Watkins may get the low tender. That would net us a 4th round pick if anyone dipped on him. Hatcher and Spears get the lowest because of their 1st and 2nd round cost to pick up.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
shane_man
Veteran

shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shane_man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys but Barber isn't going anywhere. As a trio of backs we have the best bunch in the league and while Barber is expensive. The combination of all three's contract's at the moment is actually reasonably good.

Anyone with a working knowledge of how each player plays would recognise the most effective way to use all three. Garrett goes before Barber with any luck.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
Sorry guys but Barber isn't going anywhere. As a trio of backs we have the best bunch in the league and while Barber is expensive. The combination of all three's contract's at the moment is actually reasonably good.

Anyone with a working knowledge of how each player plays would recognise the most effective way to use all three. Garrett goes before Barber with any luck.
Agreed, retain Barber. Any Dallas executive who initiates a trade for Choice should have his fingers broken, brought up on high treason charges.

Among the RFAs, def dump Hurd & Spears. Maybe dump Suisham the Sham-Wow & draft a ******* kicker in April. Seriously.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling my tender projections are way low.

I think we'll see more 1st round tenders and 2nd round tenders. Also think Austin will get tagged the more I think about it. We can't afford to lose him for a 1st and 3rd.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:03 AM    (permalink
MANSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane_man View Post

I agree that MB3 will be back, I think his snaps will be cut back. I also would not put it past JJ to pick up RB late in the draft. I do not think Anderson will make the team next year, not like he was used all that much.