Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2014, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can taste the sweetness through my screen.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:16 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I can taste the sweetness through my screen.
I can't tell if that's a good thing, or if you're doggin on my drank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I despise sweet drinks.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:39 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I can't tell if that's a good thing, or if you're doggin on my drank.
You will likely grow out of this phase as you become an old alcoholic. That kind of stuff is ok as a mixer, that's about it.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:46 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I despise sweet drinks.
How old are you? I don't think I've ever known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
You will likely grow out of this phase as you become an old alcoholic. That kind of stuff is ok as a mixer, that's about it.
I don't know why, but typically captain is all I drink.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm 25. 10 char
Old 03-07-2014, 12:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm 25. 10 char
Damn man, you drink like an old man already?

Quote:
Old 03-07-2014, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate sweet drinks also but still like spiced rum.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I've always drank like an old man. I mean, college is college, but I still avoided stuff like juice and always opted for trash beers instead.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:09 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

it's not 'drinking like an old man', it's 'not drinking like a sorority girl'. =P
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you ever tried the Auchentoshan 21 ?

So ******* good

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:19 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

it's not bad for a lowland.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I have not. Tried the Yamazaki 12 recently (first foray into Japanese whisky) and it was good. Perhaps not worth the price tag of a full bottle, but it was fine as part of a flight.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:22 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I've always drank like an old man. I mean, college is college, but I still avoided stuff like juice and always opted for trash beers instead.
I never put juice in a drink. I have always avoided using OJ because I always associate it with breakfast. I don't like combining the 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it's not 'drinking like an old man', it's 'not drinking like a sorority girl'. =P
CM Black is NOT drinking like a sorority girl!

Quote:
Old 03-07-2014, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I never put juice in a drink. I have always avoided using OJ because I always associate it with breakfast. I don't like combining the 2.

I more meant jungle juice and that trash.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The worst thing you can drink as a self respecting man is probably Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. That stuff is heinous. My friends and I have a terrible tradition where we have to drink it once a year around Thanksgiving and it gets more or more horrendous each passing year.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:26 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i don't know about black, but the captain is such a sorority girl drink.

though, in all fairness, it's literally the only liquor that mixes with mountain dew. so there's that.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

though, in all fairness, it's literally the only liquor that mixes with mountain dew. so there's that.
Vodka mixes fine with any soda or juice, really.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:28 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

vodka is ******* awful, though.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
That's true. I don't know why anyone would ever drink it to be honest.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
The worst thing you can drink as a self respecting man is probably Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. That stuff is heinous. My friends and I have a terrible tradition where we have to drink it once a year around Thanksgiving and it gets more or more horrendous each passing year.
My roommate in college would drink that **** all the time. I would continuously let him know just how gay it was, and it didn't seem to matter.

However he was also very metro....could throw the hell out of a baseball, though.

Quote:
This....Very much this.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2014, 12:40 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have not. Tried the Yamazaki 12 recently (first foray into Japanese whisky) and it was good. Perhaps not worth the price tag of a full bottle, but it was fine as part of a flight.
The 18 blows the 12 out of the water though it better for its price...
Old 03-07-2014, 12:41 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The worst thing you can drink as a self respecting man is any vodka
fixed for you
Old 03-07-2014, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If I ever have spiced rum I usually drink Sailor Jerry which has more of a bite to it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
If I ever have spiced rum I usually drink Sailor Jerry which has more of a bite to it.
I drink a lot of Sailor J's as well. Higher alcohol content as well.

Quote: