Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default DC Mock

Hey Im San Diego's GM, and so far I just traded LT for NE's 2nd roud pick. What are your guys thoughts? Im going to do this as close as I can to a real SD offseason. Would you really trade Merriman? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:02 AM    (permalink
evenar
Rookie

evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.

I would trade either Merriman or Cromartie, maybe both, but then you would have to consider that you'd get serious depht concerns at to important positions.
evenar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I traded Cromartie and our 5th for LenDale White and Titans 3rd. Thoughts?
Old 02-03-2010, 02:55 AM    (permalink
evenar
Rookie

evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.

Don't think we have a 5th after we traded for Travis Johnson last training camp.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

So I drafted Vladimir Ducasse, because I already got Len Dale to team with Sproles in the RB area. Thoughts?
Old 02-06-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

So I have 3 2nds, what do you guys think I should do with them? I've traded Merriman and Cromartie and LT (LT says he is leaving anyways, you got English and Shaun, and Jammer and Cason) so it freed me up to have wiggle room.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:24 AM    (permalink
evenar
Rookie

Seriously you need a RB, don't like Lendale White. Then some help at the d-line (starter at 3-4 end) and maybe Myron Rolle at safety?
Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Sproles and LenDale can't be as effective as CJ and White? I know Sproles aint CJ but I think he would be a good RB to team with. I got Vlad, Ciron Black, and Morgan Burnett so far, and with my next pick will look to see any 3-4 DE is worthy of the pick.