Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-05-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime21335
Quote:
Originally Posted by twdrmbhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Where's obcene under-achiever? With my IQ and test scores I should be a straight A student, but I'm barely getting Cs in my AP classes.
taking AP classes alone make you an overachiever
IQ 175-85, 33 ACT (still stoned), 1470 SAT (hung over) with those numbers I should do so much more.
Holy Sh*t man. Thats crazy. I think I'm in the 135-140 range and I only managed to get a 26 on the ACT's. This may sound weird, but it must *********** be that smart.
Meh, makes school lame as hell, but not really bad outside of school.
Yeah I could see that. I even find school boring some times.
If you people believe what Hawks and Sox is bullshitting about... then you are an underachiever becuase you are really THAT stupid.
Sorry, I forgot my ability to judge who people are and what they are all about over the internet through a forum at home.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Where's obcene under-achiever? With my IQ and test scores I should be a straight A student, but I'm barely getting Cs in my AP classes.
IQ 175-85, 33 ACT (still stoned), 1470 SAT (hung over) with those numbers I should do so much more.
Holy Sh*t man. Thats crazy. I think I'm in the 135-140 range and I only managed to get a 26 on the ACT's. This may sound weird, but it must *********** be that smart.
If you people believe what Hawks and Sox is bullshitting about... then you are an underachiever becuase you are really THAT stupid.
Sorry, I forgot my ability to judge who people are and what they are all about over the internet through a forum at home.
that was exactly my point.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This stuff actually isn't bull.
Hawks and Sox sometimes you make yourself sound like the most exciting and fun and intelligent person of all tiem. You have crazy parties and get f'd up all the time and yet you're still a freakin genius and you don't even work hard to become so smart.
Not true. I don't party nearly as much as I'd like to, but when I do I like to make it count. That's all.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:59 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I'm an extreme overachiever. I have a 98.2 average, and I start all my homework after 11 and during homeroom. Speaking of homework, I still haven't gotten around to my chem.

When I got my first report card, I thought it was a mistake or something.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
NewAgePack
Veteran

NewAgePack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

slight underachiever
NewAgePack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An extreme underacheiver. Most of the kids with 4.0 GPA come to me for help on homework and stuff like that, and I only have a 3.4 GPA. I really don't study or try in any of my classes which is the reason why I don't have a 4.0. It's all due to me being lazy.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

Sports-Over Achiever

Academics-**** them im an underachiever

I should have a 4.0 but i have a 2.9
Old 06-05-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
An extreme underacheiver. Most of the kids with 4.0 GPA come to me for help on homework and stuff like that, and I only have a 3.4 GPA. I really don't study or try in any of my classes which is the reason why I don't have a 4.0. It's all due to me being lazy.
Dude I seriously think we're related. We like the same types of women, according to that test, like similar movies and music and now it turns out we treat school in the same way.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Dude I seriously think we're related. We like the same types of women, according to that test, like similar movies and music and now it turns out we treat school in the same way.
Outside of the fact that I thought Pi was not that great, I'm almost sure we are related.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Outside of the fact that I thought Pi was not that great, I'm almost sure we are related.
Were do you live?
Old 06-05-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink
snuff

Defiantly an underachiever in school.

CGF is bsing about his 175-185 IQ....

176 + = 99.9999 percenticle of the worlds population.

Not to mention I doubt anyone with an IQ that high would be stupid enough to brag every chance they get about how smart they are.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:09 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Over-Achiever or Under-Achiever?

Quote:
Which do you consider yourself. Whether you make your judgement off of your work environment or whether you base it off of your success or lack of success in school, what do you consider yourself to be?

Personally I think I'm a slight under-achiever because I've always been book smart but the grades never are extremely high. Thoughts anyone? Discuss.
Depends on what you're talking about. I'm a gross over-achiever in work and in sports but I'm an underachiever (sometimes worse than others depending on if I actually want to try) in classes. I just hate homework... Like essays I'll do, but tedious little things are freaking ********. Don't give me homework in a class and I will get an A, make homework 50% of the grade and really boring, and I will do just enough to get a mediocre grade (ranging from D+ to B depending on my interest in the class)

Outside the classroom, I'm the guy who spends an extra hour at the track after everyone has gone home or spends an hour and a half in self-motivated working out at home.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:13 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Defiantly an underachiever in school.

CGF is bsing about his 175-185 IQ....

176 + = 99.9999 percenticle of the worlds population.

Not to mention I doubt anyone with an IQ that high would be stupid enough to brag every chance they get about how smart they are.
OMFG YOU CALLED MY BLUFF :roll:
Old 06-06-2006, 12:21 AM    (permalink
snuff

Ok I believe you are 1 in 136,975,305.....

180+ would also make you basically more intelligent than Da Vanci, Calvin, Mozart, Beethoven, Coleridge, and many other polymaths.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Over-Achiever or Under-Achiever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Depends on what you're talking about. I'm a gross over-achiever in work and in sports but I'm an underachiever (sometimes worse than others depending on if I actually want to try) in classes. I just hate homework... Like essays I'll do, but tedious little things are freaking ***********. Don't give me homework in a class and I will get an A, make homework 50% of the grade and really boring, and I will do just enough to get a mediocre grade (ranging from D+ to B depending on my interest in the class)
That describes me exactly in regards to schoolwork as well.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:32 AM    (permalink

Quote:

180+ would also make you basically more intelligent than Da Vanci, Calvin, Mozart, Beethoven, Coleridge, and many other polymaths.
IQ is a horrible system. It only measures learning potential and that doesn't account for potential with a lack of base skills, thus even a person with perfect learning potential would do atrociously if they lacked base skills.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:42 AM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Quote:

IQ is a horrible system. It only measures learning potential and that doesn't account for potential with a lack of base skills, thus even a person with perfect learning potential would do atrociously if they lacked base skills.
Well then basically your saying all your information you gave us is useless and your intelligence is equal to that of keaks possibly? What do you suggest we use as a measure of intelligence?

Random:
The most intelligent person alive right now is believed to have a IQ of 186, and write for Parade magazine.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:46 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well then basically your saying all your information you gave us is useless and your intelligence is equal to that of keaks possibly? What do you suggest we use as a measure of intelligence?

Random:
The most intelligent person alive right now is believed to have a IQ of 186, and write for Parade magazine.
Well in my opinion intelligence is a combination of knowledge, the potential to retain information, the ability to learn and the ability to reason logically. Don't know how to make a test of it yet.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:49 AM    (permalink
snuff

nihilism is the answer.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:52 AM    (permalink

Quote:
nihilism is the answer.
Have you atleast seen lebowski yet?
Old 06-06-2006, 12:54 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Under-Achiever
Old 06-06-2006, 12:55 AM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Quote:
nihilism is the answer.
Have you atleast seen lebowski yet?
Nope.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:00 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amazing, that is me to a T. Same gpa, same kids with 4.0's asking me for help. Crazy ****.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:06 AM    (permalink
snuff

William James Sidis defies all basic skill requirements and proves the IQ test is fairly usefull I believe.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:06 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a 4.0 GPA.