Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I might have gone for that... But now it's $80.
it sold out in under a minute

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:25 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been rewatching on Netflix. God I love this show.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to watch it again because I want to keep that feeling of the first time I ever watched it
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say it often but Chuck is probably my favorite Pilot episode.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 12-04-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I say it often but Chuck is probably my favorite Pilot episode.
It's up there for me. I still think Lost did their pilot so damn well, it was the rest of the show that was meh. I do love the Chuck pilot though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It's up there for me. I still think Lost did their pilot so damn well, it was the rest of the show that was meh. I do love the Chuck pilot though.
I haven't watched that in a long time. I guess how bad the rest of the show kinda sullied it for me

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-23-2014, 09:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told the woman that I want Jeffster as our wedding band.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:32 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I told the woman that I want Jeffster as our wedding band.
You are amazing.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:30 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're probably pretty available and affordable right now.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Son, why are Sam Kennison and an indian lesbian ruining your wedding?"

Old 07-24-2014, 08:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She laughed then said no.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
She laughed then said no.
Welp, you two had a good run, but you've gotta broom her.

Old 07-24-2014, 01:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Welp, you two had a good run, but you've gotta broom her.
But she said our future children can ride TOR dog with a saddle and a viking helmet. Like it was their Direwolf.

Can't give that up.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Alright guys,

I have seen this board come together in miraculous ways. What I need now is your support more than I ever will! As we are in the early parts of our wedding planning I have told the future wife that I understand this is her day and I while I will give my input on everything I get one opportunity to have something the way I want it...

So I have made the official decision today to actually try to get Jeffster and make it my one thing! It all started when I was taking her mom to the airport and Toto - Africa came on... that cemented it for me.

Now I know this is a long shot... but I need to find a way to get in touch with Jeffster and see if we can make this a possibility. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 08-09-2014, 02:12 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright guys,

I have seen this board come together in miraculous ways. What I need now is your support more than I ever will! As we are in the early parts of our wedding planning I have told the future wife that I understand this is her day and I while I will give my input on everything I get one opportunity to have something the way I want it...

So I have made the official decision today to actually try to get Jeffster and make it my one thing! It all started when I was taking her mom to the airport and Toto - Africa came on... that cemented it for me.

Now I know this is a long shot... but I need to find a way to get in touch with Jeffster and see if we can make this a possibility. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I'd start with a free trial to IMDBpro.com to get their agent's information (and to get an idea if the actors are filming anything currently.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this happens I need an invite to the wedding. Vidae can be my plus 1.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Nice. I'm in.

Old 08-27-2014, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite short-lived character? I gotta go with post-lockup, remorseful state of mind Alexei Volkoff. Some of the stuff he said had me dying, like when he referenced the plot to Avatar as one of his wrongdoings. A close 2nd place goes to Merlin.

I've rewatched this show too many times already.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:16 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Favorite short-lived character? I gotta go with post-lockup, remorseful state of mind Alexei Volkoff. Some of the stuff he said had me dying, like when he referenced the plot to Avatar as one of his wrongdoings. A close 2nd place goes to Merlin.

I've rewatched this show too many times already.
The issue with me thinking of my favorite is that there were so many likeable characters over the years of that show.

Off the top of my head
Roan Montgomery
Ted Roark
Hugo Panzer
Sarah's dad
and on and on
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not as short lived as some of the ones already listed, but Emmett Milbarge has to be on the list.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Just started another Chuck rewatch. This show holds up. It's so damn enjoyable.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the cast and characters for me. I love all of them. Can just pick this show up any time I get bored and start rewatching, then before I even realize it I've powered through the first two seasons.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm like that about Psych and Chuck. And The West Wing if we're being real. Those three shows just do it for me. I was bored yesterday (cable was out for 2 days) and I wanted to watch something and picked up the first season of Chuck just intending to watch the Pilot. One day later and I'm about to start S2.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Yep I know how you feel. I can pick up Psych almost anytime also. I've watched so many great shows that I would put in my personal top tier...Breaking Bad, GoT, The Wire, Sopranos, Mad Men, Spartacus, True Detective. They are all on another level as far as production, writing, cinematography, and heavy dramatic storylines. But honestly, I enjoyed watching this show the first time through more than any of them. It's just got some kind of charm to it.