Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-12-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Canton45
Rookie

Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Could Reggie go to the Seahawks?

with the saints having a ton of players to resign and there is talk of them cutting or trading Reggie bush do you guys think there is any chance Carroll takes another crack at his former Heisman winner. there is talk of the chargers but i think he can fit well in Seattle and Carroll did get the most out of him.
Canton45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this speculation or did this happen? link
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just speculation.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Canton45
Rookie

Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.Canton45 could make a wolverine purr.

thanks yes this isnt a fact just thought i could see Carroll getting a former Trojans i see him drafting Mays. in the first and brown in the second
Old 02-12-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They could go after Lendale White, too and ole Pete can get the full dynamic duo.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sign lendale, bush, draft mays and brown.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Reggie will agree to restructure his $8M due. But I think the Saints will ultimately end up ponying the cash.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Canton45
Rookie

wish Warner. kept playing. so Carroll could get leinart
Old 02-12-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canton45 View Post
wish Warner. kept playing. so Carroll could get leinart
What are you trying to personally sink the Seahawks? Pete was so fed up with Bush by the end of his career that he left him on the bench for most of the final drive against Texas. Pete would probably welcome the likes of Ced Ellis, Matthews, Cushing and may even give Lendale a look but i doubt Reggie would be invited.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I don't think Reggie will agree to restructure his $8M due. But I think the Saints will ultimately end up ponying the cash.
Len Pasquerelli of ESPN: Reggie Bush much more likely to receive an extension/restructured contract than be released or traded.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Reggie is going anywhere he is coming HOME.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Len Pasquerelli of ESPN: Reggie Bush much more likely to receive an extension/restructured contract than be released or traded.
Yeah, he'll take an extension if it means more moolah. Just don't expect him to sign for fair value. He's an expensive asset to own.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, he'll take an extension if it means more moolah. Just don't expect him to sign for fair value. He's an expensive asset to own.
personally, I would rather trade him. I don't think he's worth the amount of money he's making by being the player he is.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-12-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
What are you trying to personally sink the Seahawks? Pete was so fed up with Bush by the end of his career that he left him on the bench for most of the final drive against Texas. Pete would probably welcome the likes of Ced Ellis, Matthews, Cushing and may even give Lendale a look but i doubt Reggie would be invited.
Yup - Lendale makes a whole lot more sense than Bush. Forsett looked pretty damn good down the stretch for a really bad team. From the outside looking in, I'd say Seattle needs a power/short yardage RB.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
personally, I would rather trade him. I don't think he's worth the amount of money he's making by being the player he is.
I agree. I think that would be a wise move.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard Carroll likes Dwayne Jarrett.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think the Saints will let Bush go anywhere. They'll find a way to get the job done.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was thinking about the possibility yesterday after watching PTI, signing him would allow the Seahawks to not have to draft CJ Spiller, so they could fill another need.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Was thinking about the possibility yesterday after watching PTI, signing him would allow the Seahawks to not have to draft CJ Spiller, so they could fill another need.
Spiller runs between the tackles, I would rather have him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Yup - Lendale makes a whole lot more sense than Bush. Forsett looked pretty damn good down the stretch for a really bad team. From the outside looking in, I'd say Seattle needs a power/short yardage RB.
Full disclosure here i'd rather Toby Gerhart in the second than White, just want to be clear on that.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Spiller runs between the tackles, I would rather have him.
If I was Seattle I'd rather draft someone that can open the holes for the running backs to go through.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-12-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Canton45
Rookie

i personally am not a fan of bush but he has looked better this post season and if Seattle gets bush the can get a tackle and Griffin or a tackle and mays
Old 02-12-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie's production in the post season wasn't some fluke like people are pretending, he wasn't only running hard for 2 games. It's not a coincidence that at about the one year mark from his microfracture surgery he's looked excellent.

He started the season slow and didn't even look like his explosive self, and still finished with by far his career best(and best on the team) yards per carry at 5.6, and was above 5 yards per carry in every game after week 9 minus the playoff game against the Vikes.

Reggie has evolved as a player and has learned to just run forward and put his head down at times. It was never a question of ability, just getting the right mindset.

I know it's en vogue to hate on Reggie, but if he stays healthy his carries and role are going to begin to increase back to his previous levels and he and Thomas are going to be one of the most dynamic tandems in the league.

It's a big if on whether he can stay healthy, because he has been injured every year of his career so far, and Reggie himself has said he hasn't lived up to is contract or expectations and expects more from himself in the future with the Saints.

He'll get fawned over as people think he is leaving, and the hate will come back when he restructures and gets extended.
Saints-Tigers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
i dont think he was ever fed up with Reggie, thats not why he had him on the bench for the final drive. He had him on the bench because Lendale was the one the one getting it done that game, Reggie didnt play bad that game other than the lateral.

But i do not see Reggie going anywhere. He has not panned out to be what he was expected but he is still one of the hardest players in the league to scheme against. The saints will keep him in NO.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I dont think the Saints will let Bush go anywhere. They'll find a way to get the job done.
That's under the impression I'm getting as well. Just a feeling.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote