Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-06-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swangaz
Quote:
Quote:
thank you sunshine.

You made it more apperent that Esther is miles ahead of Keira Knightley
Yeah....whatever. You can have butterface baxter.
And you can kep anorexic Keira
Okay...Don't let her eat you.
that could be good
Yeah, I prolly shouldn't have said that in my argument.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:07 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Keira by a landslide. Keira is not only the hottest woman on the planet(although she needs to gain weight), she's smart, british, and a good actress.
How the duck do those last three make her fine.

Okay then Eshter has a cute face, slim waist, big behing, great curves, great tiitties and legs.

Keira has a good face, and no breasts, and an ass flatter than cardboard, and a body that looks like she's been size 0 for her whole life
Almost my sig qoute.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:15 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
Quote:
Quote:
Keira by a landslide. Keira is not only the hottest woman on the planet(although she needs to gain weight), she's smart, british, and a good actress.

Okay then Eshter has a cute face, slim waist, big behing, great curves, great tiitties and legs.

Keira has a good face, and no breasts, and an ass flatter than cardboard, and a body that looks like she's been size 0 for her whole life
Almost my sig qoute.

On a side note nice looking sig.

Old 06-06-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Quote:

liar. Her face is average, and I've been very nice about that, in reality she's pug fugly, face wise. Slim waist? Who the **** are you comparing her to, The Big Show? And her thunder thighs are nearly repulsive.

Keira has a nice as, great body and stunning face, plus she's really cool, has a kickass accent and is a stunning actress.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:
Quote:

liar. Her face is average, and I've been very nice about that, in reality she's pug fugly, face wise. Slim waist? Who the *********** are you comparing her to, The Big Show? And her thunder thighs are nearly repulsive.

Keira has a nice as, great body and stunning face, plus she's really cool, has a kickass accent and is a stunning actress.
What movies is she in??
I don't like her face for some reason :?

Old 06-06-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

liar. Her face is average, and I've been very nice about that, in reality she's pug fugly, face wise. Slim waist? Who the *********** are you comparing her to, The Big Show? And her thunder thighs are nearly repulsive.

What movies is she in??
I don't like her face for some reason :?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461136/
Old 06-06-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't understand how Kiera is losing

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:22 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

She is pretty hot Pirates of the Caribbean

Old 06-06-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Orgasmic in King Arthur and Domino while still hot in Bend it like Beckham.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Orgasmic in King Arthur and Domino while still hot in Bend it like Beckham.
Have you ever seen her in "The Jacket"?

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
A lot of 14ish year olds are voting and being young have yet to refine their tastes and thus just taking the one with the big boobs, butterface and thunder thighs.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
A lot of 14ish year olds are voting and being young have yet to refine their tastes and thus just taking the one with the big boobs, butterface and thunder thighs.
CK is 14 as well.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what the ****, google Esther's pics and you can see her face is quite cute, especially the picture when she's standing over a refrigirator. Her waist is slim, and her ass is nice, HEr legs are not fat like you're trying to make them out, but thick and juicy.

KEira doesn't have an ass, her ass is flater than my computer screen. she doesn't have a body, she's ******* anorexic. Plenty of girls have stunning faces, I could walk down the hall at my HS and probably see five hos that have better faces than her.
Acting and accent have nothing to do with anything in this discussion. It's more of girl you'd like to **** the most, not the one who you're most likely to be friends with.
How do you know she's cool, unless you personally know her, you can't rely on all these tabloid sources.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
Quote:
Quote:
CK is 14 as well.
There are always exceptions.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody that didn't vote for Keira needs to watch Love Actually. She was stunning in it.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what the ***********, google Esther's pics and you can see her face is quite cute, especially the picture when she's standing over a refrigirator. Her waist is slim, and her ass is nice, HEr legs are not fat like you're trying to make them out, but thick and juicy.

KEira doesn't have an ass, her ass is flater than my computer screen. she doesn't have a body, she's *********** anorexic. Plenty of girls have stunning faces, I could walk down the hall at my HS and probably see five hos that have better faces than her.
Acting and accent have nothing to do with anything in this discussion. It's more of girl you'd like to *********** the most, not the one who you're most likely to be friends with.
How do you know she's cool, unless you personally know her, you can't rely on all these tabloid sources.
I have looked up Esther because a lot of people are attracted to her and she has a very, as in absurdly, average face. Waste isn't thin, she's no winnebago but still not thin wasted. She has a big butt and the form isn't horrible, her legs are bad tho. I've got better legs and I'm a bottom heavy 235 at 6'1".

Keira has a great body and is just thin, not anorexic just not as fat as you like them. She has a greatly formed ass and just because it isn't 90% fat and huge you seem to hate it. Now She doesn't have huge tits but if her rack was just one bra size bigger she'd be the hottest women on earth hands down.

Accent and acting just make her hotter. And I know a guy who met her at a club and he said she was the coolest chick he'd ever met, outside of WMD's sister.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta go with Keira here. I'm not sure why but I think she can be simply stunning at times. But yeah, she may be a little to skinny.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

I LOVE juicy leg and thick a$$ on a chick 8)

Old 06-06-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:

I LOVE juicy leg and thick a$$ on a chick 8)
Is that really a "cute face"? Plus that water or honey or whatever is kinda nasty.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:39 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

I think she has a cute face.

Old 06-06-2006, 04:41 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what the ***********, google Esther's pics and you can see her face is quite cute, especially the picture when she's standing over a refrigirator. Her waist is slim, and her ass is nice, HEr legs are not fat like you're trying to make them out, but thick and juicy.

KEira doesn't have an ass, her ass is flater than my computer screen. she doesn't have a body, she's *********** anorexic. Plenty of girls have stunning faces, I could walk down the hall at my HS and probably see five hos that have better faces than her.
Acting and accent have nothing to do with anything in this discussion. It's more of girl you'd like to *********** the most, not the one who you're most likely to be friends with.
I have looked up Esther because a lot of people are attracted to her and she has a very, as in absurdly, average face. Waste isn't thin, she's no winnebago but still not thin wasted. She has a big butt and the form isn't horrible, her legs are bad tho. I've got better legs and I'm a bottom heavy 235 at 6'1".

Keira has a great body and is just thin, not anorexic just not as fat as you like them. She has a greatly formed ass and just because it isn't 90% fat and huge you seem to hate it. Now She doesn't have huge tits but if her rack was just one bra size bigger she'd be the hottest women on earth hands down.

Accent and acting just make her hotter. And I know a guy who met her at a club and he said she was the coolest chick he'd ever met, outside of WMD's sister.
and I'm telling you I think esther BAxter has a cute face. HEr waist is thin, but it is not size 0 like you prefer, and you can see the slim waist leading to the big ass.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...Baxter0002.jpg
http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...t2-190x316.jpg

nobody wants no ******* thin wasted girl, who hasn't eaten in 10 years. I never said I liked Fat girls, cuz Esther is definitely not fat. Esther's ass is better formed and bigger than Keira's. Oh and all that Knighteley has is a tight formed ass, so If a ***** is small yet formed just right, I guess it can get the job done. Syke.

You gots to know her yourself, before you can talk about her personality. And Monique does acting, does that make her any hotter no cuz she;s not fine to begin with
Old 06-06-2006, 04:42 PM    (permalink

Quote:

Average, but not "cute" and WTF is that crap on her honey? Pretty nasty IMO. Also not impressed with her eyes, I initially thought that she atleast had good eyes but that pic disproved that theory.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:46 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

Average, but not "cute" and WTF is that crap on her honey? Pretty nasty IMO. Also not impressed with her eyes, I initially thought that she atleast had good eyes but that pic disproved that theory.
The Honey makes it even better IMO

Old 06-06-2006, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You gots to know her yourself, before you can talk about her personality. And Monique does acting, does that make her any hotter no cuz she;s not fine to begin with
I don't think your getting much with concepts here. Monique isn't a charming actress. Keira Knightley IS a charming actress who always lights up the screen when she's on it.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:49 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Quote:

that's a pretty good face.I guess she's just not your kind of woman. I'd hate to go to your homeland