Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-22-2010, 09:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we talking classic slow stupid zombie, or fast, terrifying 28 Days Later zombie?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Are we talking classic slow stupid zombie, or fast, terrifying 28 Days Later zombie?
They may start out fast because their muscle tissue will take some time to decompose. After a few weeks they will slow down.

But it could be a virus that infects the brain and puts you in a zombie like state where you are still alive (I am Legend, I believe they were still alive in 28 Weeks Later).

Only the Government knows for sure. Pray they are the slow kind. Be prepared for both.
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm prepared...

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
They may start out fast because their muscle tissue will take some time to decompose. After a few weeks they will slow down.

But it could be a virus that infects the brain and puts you in a zombie like state where you are still alive (I am Legend, I believe they were still alive in 28 Weeks Later).

Only the Government knows for sure. Pray they are the slow kind. Be prepared for both.
Could be Resident Evil Zombies. Where there are fast, slow, climbers, and swimmers.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Reanimation possible? yes. But requires huge ammounts of electricity and stuff.

My zombie plan? Well that depends on which kind of Zombies we are talking about.

1. The original night of the Living dead type zombies: If the zombies are of that sort then dealing with them will be easy. Ammo and food inside a fort structure with no windows. I would need a large vehicle (HUM-V, tank, garbage truck etc.) to venture for food once a month and look for other survivors and gather food.

2. The Resident Evil Style Zombies (and Zombie esq creatures): Well these can climb and bust through walls so in all reality I'm screwed. But I'd probobly go with the run away aproach and bring an accurate powerful weapon for when I'm surrounded.

3. The 28 days later zombies: These zombies are the smartest they are fast and can use weapons. In which case I would steal a boat bring it out to the middle of a deep lake and live off of fish for the rest of my days.
What other kinds of zombies are there?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-22-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Driving a vehicle will not be possible either. The streets will be likely completely congested with cars that tried to head to the safe zone and either A) got eaten or B) said **** it and fled on foot. Watch walking through the cars will likely have zombies who are buckled in. The abandoned vehicles will be a good source of supplies and fuel.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
Driving a vehicle will not be possible either. The streets will be likely completely congested with cars that tried to head to the safe zone and either A) got eaten or B) said **** it and fled on foot. Watch walking through the cars will likely have zombies who are buckled in. The abandoned vehicles will be a good source of supplies and fuel.

I'm sure that won't be a problem.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-22-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It has been academically proven that the best hand-to-hand weapon against a zombie is a trench spike. I plan on buying one if I come across one.

George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A trench spike would be useful to carry but i wouldn't want to rely on it. You have to get close to use it. One bite and you're done. I'll take my rifles.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i always want to get a school bus and just drive it around loaded with weapons killing all the zombies. But i would need like 10-15 people who are willing to go along for the ride.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post

I'm sure that won't be a problem.
You have one of those, plenty of fuel and a mechanic for maintenance?
Old 02-22-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On Z-day, I'm going back to driving one of these

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zombie Brett Favre......

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Zombie Brett Favre......
well that'll hardly change anything.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would unquestionably survive a Zombie Apocalypse, but one day I would get a little too cocky, a little too relaxed, and a zombie would get me in the hand. I'd have too much pride to admit my mistakes though, and return to my rugged yet noble community with a bandage and a 'scrape', eventually dooming humanity.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I was in a group, I would always carry an axe with me.

If I was bitten on an extremity, I would have a friend chop my arm/leg off within moments of me being bitten.

Just to see if it would work, even though I'd probably die from blood loss.
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I would unquestionably survive a Zombie Apocalypse, but one day I would get a little too cocky, a little too relaxed, and a zombie would get me in the hand. I'd have too much pride to admit my mistakes though, and return to my rugged yet noble community with a bandage and a 'scrape', eventually dooming humanity.
this is why your mom won't lend you the keys to the car.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 02-22-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be the first to admit I'd probably be completely F'ed if this happened. I have absolutely no weapons or fighting experience.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I'll be the first to admit I'd probably be completely F'ed if this happened. I have absolutely no weapons or fighting experience.
me neither come to think of it. Although one part of my lamp kinda looks and feels like a mace.

And I could go to town on some zombie with my guitar.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 02-22-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nazi Zombies? Call this guy
Old 02-22-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
When(not if) Z-Day hits, I've had a plan for a while. Where I work, we have a cash office, it's on the second floor, and has a VERY heavy door. I'm banking it's zombie proof. There's a window, but the window is high up and inaccessible for zombies. It's a grocery store, so there's food around when the zombies move on, and when the epidemic passes, there's enough cash to put as at the top of the new society.
Yeah same here, its the only time I'd want to be working. Lock the doors, then block it with buggies. Although our cash office is right near the entrance.

We have an axe in the freezers to, so I guess that would be my weapon of choice, unless I got a knife from the meat room. Unfortunately, the Butcher at my store scares the **** out of me, so he'd bring me Dead Rising nightmares.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im stealing a ************* yacht and living in style on that *****. Stock up on food and weapons in case you need to go on some excursions to land, maybe pick up a few cool individuals to hang out with, and pray to god zombies dont know how to swim. Its that easy people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in your z day scenarios are only humans affected or does it spread to animals as well

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
this is why your mom won't lend you the keys to the car.
You're not too good for the Zombie thread! :D
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would probably shoot my dog as soon as I knew what was up. I'd rather end her life quickly and painlessly rather than watching zombies tear her apart.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote