Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which running back has more left in the tank?
LaDainian Tomlinson 32 35.16%
Brian Westbrook 59 64.84%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomlinsons' burst does seem slower, but I really think he was hurt by how much that offensive line has declined the last few years. If he goes into the right situation he can still put up pro bowl numbers imo.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomlinson or Westbrook would be a force if coupled with a younger runner, put either of them with Forte in Chicago, or with New England where they use a committee and while they'll never have 1500 yard seasons again they'll be useful and contributors, the worst thing for them would be going to a team and promptly riding the bench all game. They're not going to be feature backs again but their abilities to receive and pass protect alone should land them somewhere alongside a youthful guy.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Westbrook does. He's showed that he still has the burst and toughness, and doesn't have as many miles as Tomlinson. He just can't stay healthy. I think using Tomlinson like NE did Fred Taylor would be beneficial to him.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
I think LT has more left..
Westbrook was dynamic when he was younger, and healthy.
I think he should retire..
LT will use being cut as motivation and I think he'll do work on a playoff team.
and his #1 landing spot, IMO, New England.
It's not like he's of use once the team reaches the playoffs. Unless moping on the bench constitutes being useful.

I'd take Westbrook in a heartbeat despite the injury issues because LDT is just ******* terrible at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Westbrook. He was able to put up around 4.5 ypc on a passing team whereas Tomlinson was in Lendale White territory. LT also has 3140 touches in his career, versus 1734 for Westbrook. I can see either one as a Kevin Faulk type player, and Westbrook will probably be more open to that than LT.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote