Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 05-11-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I?

Send Andre Eithier
Send Rick Porcello

Receive- Felix Hernandez
Receive- Josh Hamilton

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:04 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Should I?

Send Andre Eithier
Send Rick Porcello

Receive- Felix Hernandez
Receive- Josh Hamilton
Porcello is doing awfully. Both of the guys you receive are pretty consistent and are overall better in their respective positions. I say go for it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Porcello is doing awfully. Both of the guys you receive are pretty consistent and are overall better in their respective positions. I say go for it.
Yea I think I'm getting the better deal unless Eithier continues on this torrid pace and Porcello really figures things out. I haven't even been starting him the past few weeks because he's been that bad.

I figure King Felix will turn things around with Lee being healthy and pitching at Safeco is a plus. Hamilton is on a good team and I figure he's bound to get on a hot streak soon if he can stay healthy.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 06-05-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to pick up a pitcher for tomorrow..... Bonderman or Vazquez?

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Wieters sucks a fat dick. Catchers are so hard to come by in FB.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dropped Weiter to pick up Posey.

Should I?

Send:

Derek Jeter
Jon Lester

Get:

Hanley Ramirez
King Felix
Old 06-13-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I dropped Weiter to pick up Posey.

Should I?

Send:

Derek Jeter
Jon Lester

Get:

Hanley Ramirez
King Felix
I would do this right away!

But can you guys rate these three catchers for me for the rest of the way:

Miguel Montero, Buster Posey (1b eligible), and Carlos Santana.

Also, would you guys trade Johnny Cueto and Pablo Sandoval for Zack Greinke??

It's a H2H league, and my team looks like this:

C: Buster Posey
1B: Pablo Sandoval
2B: Chase Utley
3B: Michael Young
SS: Ben Zobrist
OF: Jason Heyward
OF: Chris Coghlan
OF: Michael Bourn
UTIL: Carlos Santana
BN: Miguel Montero
BN: Justin Smoak
BN: Miguel Tejada
DL: Nelson Cruz

SP: Adam Wainwright
SP: Josh Johnson
RP: Jonathan Broxton
RP: Francisco Cordero
P: Heath Bell
P: Brad Lidge
P: Johnny Cueto
BN: Edwin Jackson
BN: Max Scherzer
BN: Brandon Morrow

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell

Last edited by thebow305 : 06-13-2010 at 05:50 PM.
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Santana and Posey are interchangeable but I like Santana better for the rest of the year and career. Montero is 3rd.

Do you have another 3B as good as Sandoval? Grienke has not been the same this year statistically and will not get you many wins.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I would do this right away!

But can you guys rate these three catchers for me for the rest of the way:

Miguel Montero, Buster Posey (1b eligible), and Carlos Santana.

Also, would you guys trade Johnny Cueto and Pablo Sandoval for Zack Greinke??

For the rest of the year: Posey, Santana, Montero.

And I wouldn't make that trade because Greinke isn't getting enough Ws.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Santana and Posey are interchangeable but I like Santana better for the rest of the year and career. Montero is 3rd.

Do you have another 3B as good as Sandoval? Grienke has not been the same this year statistically and will not get you many wins.
I just edited the post with my whole team listed. Let me know if this changes your opinion.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 06-13-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't make that deal either. Cueto has shown good strides and you need Sandoval. My catcher rankings stay the same.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-13-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

How about if that trade was for King Felix or Johan instead of Greinke?

Old 06-13-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

King Felix would be better. As a Mets fan Johan is good but I'm not sure he's a bit up and down.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-13-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Santana will be the best option for the rest of the year.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Santana will be the best option for the rest of the year.

Who do you guys feel will be the better option the rest of the year at 1B, Buster or Pablo?

Old 06-13-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Matt Wieters sucks a fat dick. Catchers are so hard to come by in FB.
Justin Upton can suck a big fat dick.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:01 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got offered Zach Greinke for John Danks. Do I take it?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I got offered Zach Greinke for John Danks. Do I take it?
Yes. Right. Now.

Old 06-14-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I drop Clay Bucholz for Chad Billingsley?

Also:

should I do Jon Lester, Francisco Liriano, and Ben Zobrist for Hanley Ramirez and King Felix?

****I get Hanley and Felix

Last edited by Rob S : 06-14-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Should I?

Send Andre Eithier
Send Rick Porcello

Receive- Felix Hernandez
Receive- Josh Hamilton
This trade is paying MAJOR dividends at this point.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 06-30-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Jeter and Strasburg for Hanley and K-Rod?
Old 07-02-2010, 04:35 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Jeter and Strasburg for Hanley and K-Rod?
I'd say no if you have some very solid starters and weak relieving. But if your in a keeper I'm torn because I think Hanley and K-Rod pretty much equal Straus longterm with Jeter not being much of a factor at this point.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think of this trade? Should it be vetoed?

Team A receives:
-SP Max Scherzer
-RP Brian Fuentes
-SP Livan Hernandez

Team B receives:
-C Miguel Olivo
-RP John Axford
-RP Michael Gonzalez
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got offered Josh Hamilton for Nelson Cruz. Should I take it?

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am gonna be writing a couple articles a week for rotoprofessor.com, right now it's gonna be just fantasy baseball, but if that goes well and I have enough time I may write for them for football too. I wanted to put this here for a few reasons: 1) to tell some people that I'm gonna do some writing. 2)to get the site's name out there to improve site traffic. 3) and the biggest reason: to get some ideas for articles during the early offseason.

So please check out the site, and if you've got some ideas for articles or have any questions to ask me please PM me.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote