Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah, forgot about him. Him being on the DL sort of made me forget but he's having a good season
Old 06-12-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Oh no doubt. The NL is really stacked with OFers. Looking at things, I can see Trout making the AL squad but Harper might be hard pressed with all the good OFers the NL is boasting right now

Kemp(might not play IDK), Beltran, Braun, Cutch, Cargo, Stanton are the gold standard. Then you have guys like Bourn, Melky, Bruce and Pence having solid years

AL is basically Hamilton, Adam Jones and Granderson as the only OFers who are really standing out
I feel at this point you must be contractually obligated to mention Trout at least once a post.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Trout is on the Angels and plays at 1010 tonight against the cross town rival Dodgers.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kemp, CarGo, Braun, Stanton, McCutchen, Beltran.

Hamilton, Adam Jones, Trout, Granderson, AJax, and I like Reddick.

Old 06-12-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I feel at this point you must be contractually obligated to mention Trout at least once a post.
This is correct

Mike Trout is already 3rd in MLB in SB's despite missing basically the first month did you know that?

Old 06-12-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you a Mike Trout?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Kemp, CarGo, Braun, Stanton, McCutchen, Beltran.

Hamilton, Adam Jones, Trout, Granderson, AJax, and I like Reddick.
Trading injury prone Bailey to get Reddick. Finally Billy Beane adds a good OFer instead of trading them away(Ethier, Cargo, Nelson Cruz)

Well, the Cargo deal netted them half a season of Matt Holliday so there was that
Old 06-12-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey I think I might be Trout's #1 fanboy here!

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 06-12-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you a Mike Trout?
I am trying to save your lovers and this is how you treat me!? You sir have become hostile.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am trying to save your lovers and this is how you treat me!? You sir have become hostile.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I was joking... Although I can explain but I am on my phone so it would be tedious. If you wish to know click on my sig there is an explanation there.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 06-12-2012 at 08:47 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Kendrick is ******* terrible.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I was joking... Although I can explain but I am on my phone so it would be tedious. If you wish to know click on my sig there is an explanation there.
You're lame.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Kyle Kendrick is ******* terrible.
This is news?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is news?
I think this is the first time I've witnessed it firsthand. Between him and Blackburn this is quite the pitching matchup.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I think this is the first time I've witnessed it firsthand. Between him and Blackburn this is quite the pitching matchup.
Guys that don't strike people out, have slightly above average control and are decent at inducing ground balls, and allow A LOT of homers are in demand. That's why everybody wants a Kendrick. Also, why is Nick Blackburn still a thing?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Never said I agreed with it
I know haha. I agree with you
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reds need a clean up hitter. My guess is Larry Walker is talked out of retirement by Walt Jocketty

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I dont always go fishing, but when I do...

I prefer to catch Trout.

Insert troll face
Insert Mike Trout pic
If possible, Mike Trout troll face

Old 06-12-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

behold his glory

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
behold his glory

I would do what Trout is doing there to both of these men.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-12-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How Brandon Belt is even on the All Star ballot is beyond me.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome back to first place, Reds.