Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
The Pirates are so ******* frustrating to watch.
Then have a laugh

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joey Votto will be getting plunked tomorrow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking the same thing. Aroldis, what the **** are you doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Im pretty sure he hit a HR the last 2 times he got plunked or at least had good games after.

Which is why I hate the new baseball. They hit our 200 million player and we essentially cannot retaliate without suspensions. As long as no one head hunts, let them throw inside.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

and for the record I dont really like it, but someone I know mentioned Carlos Gomez doing the same thing in a series against us last year after he made a catch.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-26-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just know that my college coach would have me hitting someone in the ****** dome if someone did that to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I just know that my college coach would have me hitting someone in the ****** dome if someone did that to us.
I doubt you would go head hunting.
That would be ********.
Hit someone? Sure.
I thought it was stupid but not head hunt worthy.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-26-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one should ever look to hit someone's head. EVER.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
No one should ever look to hit someone's head. EVER.
This. I am OK with going inside on Votto. But if you go to the head, you should be automatically ejected and suspended. No warnings.
Play tough, not stupid.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-26-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darvish hit Cabrera on the dome tonight. I cringed.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Joey Votto will be wrecking the ************ that hits him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Im guessing by accident? Or did Cabrera pull a front seat back seat at the bar and steal a shot from him?

Kidding.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-26-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Joey Votto will be wrecking the ************ that hits him.
He keeps a goalie stick in the dugout for such occasions.
Im pretty sure he has the pull the jersey over the head and uppercut move down.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
This. I am OK with going inside on Votto. But if you go to the head, you should be automatically ejected and suspended. No warnings.
Play tough, not stupid.
What if it was an accident?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
What if it was an accident?
You picked the wrong day to **** up haha.
But I am clearly talking about head hunting. It's a little easier to notice if you all of a sudden go to the head and dont react....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-26-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I can't believe we're going to lose 2 and possibly 3 games to the Cubs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THE MELKMAN COMETH!

Beat LA!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The "Melk Maids" are badass too.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm happy to see Vogelsong is still pitching so well after last year. Just a great story.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't believe we're going to lose 2 and possibly 3 games to the Cubs.
Regression is a *****.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stop losing ******* tribe :(

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Regression is a *****.
Regression to .500? Not a surprise but they way we've played this year we should be able to beat them. Our SP is good enough that it will help us avoid long losing streaks. We'll be around the same spot all year most likely. It's so sad Yankees fans get pleasure in the Mets losing even when their team is playing so well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is Pelfrey coming back ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
When is Pelfrey coming back ?
Next year to baseball but unless he takes a low dollar deal with incentives he probably won't pitch for the Mets ever again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Regression to .500? Not a surprise but they way we've played this year we should be able to beat them. Our SP is good enough that it will help us avoid long losing streaks. We'll be around the same spot all year most likely. It's so sad Yankees fans get pleasure in the Mets losing even when their team is playing so well.
I had no idea the Mets lost until I read your post. Did you not think they would regress? Your prediction for how this season would go before it started is probably going to be closer to the final number than how they've played earlier in the season.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote