Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-12-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't followed baseball nearly enough this year as I normally do, but I feel like not enough people are talking about how amazing Koji Uehara has been.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't really be more lights out than he has been up to this point. He doesn't get talked about that much because he isn't very flashy and is pretty old, but he has been getting it done night in and night out. Plus he gives epic high-fives.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about, but Jose Fernandez showing up Atlanta with that homer was ******* awesome.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about, but Jose Fernandez showing up Atlanta with that homer was ******* awesome.
And dominating them with his pitching in his final start as well.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fernandez is a ******* boss.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously the kid was kinda a douche... But coming out and saying he was wrong was pretty big of him.

I don't think I have seen him pitch once this year and I regret it.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Spitting on third base and stirring **** up. Lovely.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Spitting on third base and stirring **** up. Lovely.
That would be because Chris Johnson was running his mouth the inning before sooooo...hey.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-12-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to check that out. Love Jose Fernandez, wish I held onto him in my money league. He's shut down now anyway but he's a G.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Seriously the kid was kinda a douche... But coming out and saying he was wrong was pretty big of him.

I don't think I have seen him pitch once this year and I regret it.
I saw him pitch against the Pirates twice and was more impressed with each inning. Kid is gonna be a star if he isn't already. I think I'd build my staff around him if I had to.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnson had the biggggggggggest ***** move ever, sprints down from 3rd base and then hides directly behind the ump and starts talking ****.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't see the whole thing, but from what I have seen and read it sounds like Chris Johnson should take a lot of the blame for that incident. It looked like Johnson spit towards Fernandez first and that was after Johnson had been talking trash to him earlier in the game.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I saw was from the MLB.com cutup

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id...127&topic_id=0

And I have to say I place it all on Chris Johnson. I mean, really? Running in from third like that? Stay on your base.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Running in and hiding behind McCann after running his mouth all game.

Stud.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 09-12-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Johnson is a ******* ***** good god.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any reason not to wager on the Nats/Royals to win the pennant right now?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
All I saw was from the MLB.com cutup

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id...127&topic_id=0

And I have to say I place it all on Chris Johnson. I mean, really? Running in from third like that? Stay on your base.

Johnson did not anything wrong. Fernandez is a freaking punk. No question.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Running in and hiding behind McCann after running his mouth all game.

Stud.

Did you actually expect Johnson pulled a Farnsworth on Fernandez's back?

Johnson went to the side of Braves and started to shout against Fernandez who was on other side of the home umpire. That is classy move.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A new picture of the newly white Sammy Sosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

two of my favorite baseball videos

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
two of my favorite baseball videos

I think there is one of movies about the slugger refused to take IBB and stepped over the plate and hit the ball. No idea what title of movies. Shame on me.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:22 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
I think there is one of movies about the slugger refused to take IBB and stepped over the plate and hit the ball. No idea what title of movies. Shame on me.
I know that's one of the urban legends during DiMaggio's hit streak.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fernandez did NOTHING wrong. The Braves can go EFF themselves, especially loser Johnson.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 09-13-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite part of that whole thing was Juan Pierre and various Braves shooting the **** and hugging each other while the others yell at each other.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Fernandez dis NOTHING wrong. The Braves can go EFF themselves, especially loser Johnson.
Johnson is by far the biggest ****** puss I have seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote