Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Craig just has Koji's number.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wish Craig coulda just acutally run....
Old 10-27-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Koji, you sneaky bastard.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow... Beautiful way to end that.

Beltran there scared me a bit.
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well.

I just hope this series goes 7. What a crazy way to end these last two.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I guess we're sort of even on ****** ways to end games, yoda.

I loved McCarver and Buck herp the derp about how holding the runner was stupid.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its just about even. Even at 2, even at ****** up ways to end it, and even with our aces tomorrow. Seriously, I just wish we could have a series that doesn't make me near heart attack.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully we can get to Wainwright again tomorrow. Most of that had to do with craptacular defense, but he wasn't super sharp in Game 1 either. Big momentum game tomorrow. We're not losing two in a row at home.

...I'm just not sure St. Louis is either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-27-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How will Game 5 end? A) Catcher's interference. B) Triple play. C) Walk-off balk. D) Inside the park homer.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Yeah I think we need to win the next 2. I do not think we will win a game 7 in Fenway. I like Wacha going in 6. And I am hoping home does Waino well tomorrow. I do not want to see a game 7....with Kelly pitching.....Kelly has been good, but a game 7 pitcher....
Old 10-27-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
How will Game 5 end? A) Catcher's interference. B) Triple play. C) Walk-off balk. D) Inside the park homer.
Gotta be A-C, its not gonna be a D with us cuz none of our dudes can run unless its Pete Kozma and he'd have to hit the damn ball first.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Gotta be A-C, its not gonna be a D with us cuz none of our dudes can run unless its Pete Kozma and he'd have to hit the damn ball first.
I'm adding a fifth choice to the poll and personally voting for an 18th-inning walk-off steal of home by pinch runner Joe Kelly. Buckle up.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the Lackey move, Lackey is more of a sure thing to get three outs than anyone else in that bullpen. Plus it was a quick outing and he can still pitch back in Boston.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

I am going with 4-3 Cardinals tomorrow. Pete Kozma hits a walkoff home run. Why? Cuz two very unpredictable endings have already happened. Kozma getting a hit, much less a clutch hit clearing the fence, would take the cake.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Game 6 will end on a hidden ball trick. Game 7 will end on fan interference ... Who is the fan, you ask? It's Ben Affleck.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus, this series is NUTS

Hope it goes 7(with Cards winning)
Old 10-27-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seth Myers has a different take on how tomorrow ends.

Quote:
Tomorrow's game probably ends with a falcon catching ball in its beak and dropping it over fence for walkoff.
via Twitter
Old 10-27-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Game 6 will end on a hidden ball trick. Game 7 will end on fan interference ... Who is the fan, you ask? It's Ben Affleck.
Why no running start on a walk and immediately stealing 2nd?
Old 10-28-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Seth Maness sucks.
Yes he does. Simple peek at a stat sheet beyond his ERA will tell you that. No idea why Matheny keeps bringing him in in key spots.

Almost as bad as Farrell pulling Doubront when he was dealing two days in a row (he leaves Dooby in there for one more inning Saturday, and the Sox win that game) and having Breslow blow one and nearly deal the next, as well.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Yeah, our fan base is great, no doubt. But we really have some jacksasses too. That whole twitter account for instance.

And Matheny keeps bringing in Maness cuz he gets a bunch of double plays. But yeah this postseason (aka when u don't get to play the Brewers and Cubs), he has not been good at all.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The team with the 3-2 lead heading to Boston will have the advantage"

Gonna be tough to replace a talent like McCarver
Old 10-28-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

I do not think any1 is gonna miss McCarver. So awful! And Jesus, does Ortiz ever make a ******* out?
Old 10-28-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Holy ****! We got Ortiz out. Dropped his batting down to what? .700?
Old 10-28-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

The bottom of the lineup finally delivers. Let's see if we can get another one with Ellsbury here. Good chance for him to compile a big hit in his bid for a fat contract.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-28-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Great throw by Robinson. Initially was mad we sent Ross, but that's just a great throw. Still might have been a bad call though with how slow he is.

R.I.P. Junior Seau