Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Lester was hurt, and I can accept that reasoning.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feel pretty good about only having to win one more game at home. Hopefully we do it on Wednesday with Lackey though. I really don't want to put anything on Peavy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Great throw by Robinson. Initially was mad we sent Ross, but that's just a great throw. Still might have been a bad call though with how slow he is.
If baseball had replay, Ross was safe.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenway is going to be an absolute madhouse on Wednesday. Should be a fantastic atmosphere. Kind of interesting Lackey gets a chance to wash away all of his sins in front of a crowd that wanted him run out too. Should be real fun stuff.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-28-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Fenway is going to be an absolute madhouse on Wednesday. Should be a fantastic atmosphere. Kind of interesting Lackey gets a chance to wash away all of his sins in front of a crowd that wanted him run out too. Should be real fun stuff.
I'm still not sure if that'd be enough for me to not hate him.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not if u are the Cardinals or Cardinal fans. My only hope is that we got Wacha.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I'm still not sure if that'd be enough for me to not hate him.
No doubt about it that he was a total **** his first few seasons here. Seems to really be a in a better place and have bought into the culture here too. The chicken and and beer thing was absolutely shameful and they'll never live that down, but I'll forgive him if he pitches us to a title.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-28-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lackey is still a douche, but I'd assume he'd return PMs in a timely fashion. He seems like that kind of a guy.

Also, stop ******* losing with Wainwright pitching.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Checking BestFansStLouis after the game...

Quote:
Christian Spuches ‏@ChrisSpuches14 31m
If the Red Sox win the World Series either baseball is rigged or the Boston Bombing was a set up #straightup #SorryNotSorry

nathaniel long ‏@BignateThebarbr 1h
@Cardinals have no business pitching to Ortiz...stop throwing the series for Boston cuz of some stupid marathon bombing...

#WachaWachaWacha ‏@3rdCoastLiving 2h
This Gorilla lookin' ***** David Ortiz on that juice again bruh.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
No doubt about it that he was a total **** his first few seasons here. Seems to really be a in a better place and have bought into the culture here too. The chicken and and beer thing was absolutely shameful and they'll never live that down, but I'll forgive him if he pitches us to a title.
I mean, I gave Schilling a pass for being a complete ass clown for awhile (he wore that out quickly), but 2004 and 2013 are not the same.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Lackey is still a douche, but I'd assume he'd return PMs in a timely fashion. He seems like that kind of a guy.

Also, stop ******* losing with Wainwright pitching.
See, your problem was thinking I'm that kind of guy in the first place. I'm totally not. I'm just not a John Lackey type of person.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-28-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That account is the reason I hardly ever go on twitter. I mean how can those people sleep at night? It's just a game people. I mean I don't mean to get on my high horse but any mention of the bombing is just stupid, that's life and death and this is just a game. And once again it's 2013, the racist slurs are just so ignorant. And without Wong we don't win game 3 cuz he did a hell of a job fielding that tough short hop. So yeah he got picked off, that's not why we lost. Wirst part of it is, those aren't anonomys. It's just ludicrous. And yes I am a cardinal fan. It's just a game, that's all it is.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At least the moron should realize Uehara is Japanese.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See, your problem was thinking I'm that kind of guy in the first place. I'm totally not. I'm just not a John Lackey type of person.
You're so hurtful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
At least the moron should realize Uehara is Japanese.
That one might have been directed at Wong.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Old 10-29-2013, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a performance by Lester. This series is not over, but that was an unbelievable game. I don't even need to say anything about Ortiz because I really don't have words at this point.

Hopefully we can get a win on Wednesday but that obviously won't be easy with Wacha. I would hate to see it go to game 7.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty soon Ortiz will be wearing Koji like a scarf.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate how every idiot in the world now has a voice.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Pretty soon Ortiz will be wearing Koji like a scarf.
Goddammit, I don't think I have enough time to put together an Oritz w/Koji scarf Halloween costume... Party's Saturday.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Cardinals fans aren't the only jerks.

Old 10-30-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Super jacked up for this one. Clinching a World Series win at home would just be a special event for this entire area.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-30-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Super jacked up for this one. Clinching a World Series win at home would just be a special event for this entire area.
With the what nepg just posted, I think I like the odds of the Cards clinching a little better.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of like that the Cards have made some early noise and don't have anything to show for it.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I like shifting Victorino down to 6. Getting more chances with your best hitters. Definitely the right move. Though I never liked Pedey hitting anywhere but #2...