Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-30-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Ells was caught in a run down but the SP came off 1st too far and Jacoby avoided the tag and got back to 1st safe.
When it rains it pours huh St. Louis haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well he wasn't a SP but obviously you get the idea.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap, they're pitching to Papi.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it actually kinda pains me to say it but I think I have mostly forgiven Lackey.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Unless he gives up this ******* game...
Old 10-30-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So it actually kinda pains me to say it but I think I have mostly forgiven Lackey.
Lackey should never be forgiven...that backstabbing turd!! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AN ANGEL!!

Well not really cuz you sucked in Boston

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Lackey should never be forgiven...that backstabbing turd!! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AN ANGEL!!

Well not really cuz you sucked in Boston
The Angels really wanted him gone, so...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddamn Allen Craig is so slow.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Angels really wanted him gone, so...
I like my version better Brody

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Boston fans.....

Great season tho by my Cards. We won the national league, and that is nothing to sneeze at. We lost the World Series. Yes, there maybe some tears, but we lost to an amazing team with great heart, great perseverance, and great fans. And these last 6 games, they were better. And had a guy (Ortiz) have the best World Series I have seen someone have. Just got to tip the cap. We will be back, I am optimistic, and I am very proud to say I am a Cardinals fan and am proud of this team.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Yeah!!!

Great season and I am sorry Yoda... I hope you are still alive.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah!!!

Great season and I am sorry Yoda... I hope you are still alive.
I am still here haha
Old 10-30-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Lackey really does sound like a special person.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know you were there in spirit Pops.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to you Red Sox fans. Don't worry, it's pittsburghs time next year.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

I don't wanna take things away from the Red Sox. But I am a Cardinal fan, so I will say quick a few more things. The Cardinals were not as healthy either. We had Garcia out, Carpenter was out, Furcal was out, Motte was out, and we used 11 rookies or something like that. As the team that beat the Nats last season, you know we can't guarantee we will back, but I am pretty damn sure we will be back. I am not saying we would have won if we had those guys, but I am amazed we came this far. And thats all I will say. Congrats Red Sox again, that city deserves something to celebrate.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

It makes me so sad the way the Angels have underachieved

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least other fans get an immortal gif of a champagne facial that may well be worse than Bosh's.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Lackey really does sound like a special person.
He really does.

Also, the Victorino and Gomes interviews have always bothered the crap out of me.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from my parents house. What a ******* year. Fully admit to not being the best baseball fan the past two years after the disaster in 2011 and the mess ownership made last season, but this feels pretty damn good.

...we were ****** tomorrow if it went to a seventh game too. You know it's meant to be when Stephen Drew hits a homerun.

Good series St. Louis. I'm sure you guys will get one with some of those young arms. Scared the **** out of me.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
He really does.

Also, the Victorino and Gomes interviews have always bothered the crap out of me.
Hey, its tough to be the best interview on the Red Sox with Koji, Koji's son, and Ortiz. Great personalities.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those were the best Fox got. Gomes and Victorino were kind of duds. Good guys, but not particularly well spoken. Lackey was a mess.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Those were the best Fox got. Gomes and Victorino were kind of duds. Good guys, but not particularly well spoken. Lackey was a mess.
I mean, they couldn't get Ells or Bucholz or just anyone more tenured and meaningful? ****, Bogaerts would have been a great interview in that spot. Fox's coverage was just awful the whole night.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Well Lackey was the SP so it makes sensr he gets the interview

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Well Lackey was the SP so it makes sensr he gets the interview
Yeah, I'm not complaining about Lackey getting interviewed. And he did deserve it after the rough time he's had in Boston (but **** that guy).