Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-12-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
The great Derek Jeter to retire after this season.
Between him and Mo they are the only Yankees I have ever really liked. I do like watching Cano play...but it was so hard for me to root against Jeter and Mo...they are class acts and guys that only know how to play the game one way. Not going to be the same without em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Between him and Mo they are the only Yankees I have ever really liked. I do like watching Cano play...but it was so hard for me to root against Jeter and Mo...they are class acts and guys that only know how to play the game one way. Not going to be the same without em.
What does that even mean? And Jeter isn't classy, he refused to move to third despite being the inferior defender and player to A-Rod.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
What does that even mean? And Jeter isn't classy, he refused to move to third despite being the inferior defender and player to A-Rod.
I don't see how those correlate. I also don't think he was ever asked.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh jesus, Snowflake at it again with his ******* ridiculous posts.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh jesus, Snowflake at it again with his ******* ridiculous posts.
I think it's just for attention. There really isn't any other reason that would make sense.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, he did break up with some chick and give her some memorabilia and autographs when he was done plowing her. Pretty classy move if you ask me.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Well, he did break up with some chick and give her some memorabilia and autographs when he was done plowing her. Pretty classy move if you ask me.
Some chick? Several some chicks. The some chick who came forward with it did so because she was pissed that he did the same thing to her years earlier and obviously didn't realize it was the same girl.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This better not turn into another season long farewell tour.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait till it does.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yankees last regular season game is at Fenway too, should be interesting no matter how the standings look in September.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Some chick? Several some chicks. The some chick who came forward with it did so because she was pissed that he did the same thing to her years earlier and obviously didn't realize it was the same girl.
I don't know about you, but whenever I go out to eat and the place forgets to charge me for my dinner on two separate occasions, the first thing I do is complain about it.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:52 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
This better not turn into another season long farewell tour.
of course it will, why else would he announce it before the season started? SO all the visiting teams could get him free gifts before he leaves.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Jeter is a ******* boss for doing that. He handled his career in NY perfectly...not getting married and just cleaning up NY...touche' sir.

Quote:
Old 02-12-2014, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
of course it will, why else would he announce it before the season started? SO all the visiting teams could get him free gifts before he leaves.
I'm not sure about that. Jeter is very different than Mo. I don't think he cares about all that crap like Mo did. I think he did it so fans will all come to the park to see him play one last time. I also don't think he really wants to play this year. But feels like he has to because of the injury. Kind of like Mo.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:24 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't like Jeter based solely on the fact he's a Yankee lifer, but I have no idea what the hell you're talking about with this. When was Jeter ever asked to move to third?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:40 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Snowflake likes to make **** up in his head and convince himself it happened so that he has a basis to hate someone...and then he attempts to convince everyone else its true.

Quote:
Old 02-12-2014, 04:42 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how people could hate Jeter, and this is a Red Sox fan. Dude was classy, never had any reason for anyone to hate him (except the girls whose heart he broke) and was never flashy. Good for him, I hope to see him play this year somewhere.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Post jeter's ex's time! I'll start it off...

Last edited by D-Unit : 02-12-2014 at 04:59 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You mad you didn't get a basket?
Old 02-12-2014, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Snowflake likes to make **** up in his head and convince himself it happened so that he has a basis to hate someone...and then he attempts to convince everyone else its true.
It was second, not third, my mistake. And they never outright said he refused, but A-Rod had to agree to go to third before the trade was completed. The message is pretty goddamn clear. The media protects Derek Jeter more than just about any athlete, so you would never hear a peep from the New York media if he refused to move to second.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-12-2014, 05:29 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
My favorite part of Yoda's predictions is the part where the Nats win the Nl East and still miss the playoffs.
Haha well done sir! Shows u I was just paying attention to the greatest baseball team around.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
It was second, not third, my mistake. And they never outright said he refused, but A-Rod had to agree to go to third before the trade was completed. The message is pretty goddamn clear. The media protects Derek Jeter more than just about any athlete, so you would never hear a peep from the New York media if he refused to move to second.
Why would they move Jeter when he was a better SS than A-Rod was?

Makes sense to me that A-Rod would be the one to move.

Quote:
Old 02-12-2014, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Why would they move Jeter when he was a better SS than A-Rod was?

Makes sense to me that A-Rod would be the one to move.
Uhh, he wasn't.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-12-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeter was never a better defensive or offensive SS than A-Rod.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Uhh, he wasn't.
Well guess we disagree there, but A-Rod was going to have to switch positions before Jeter ever would have had too. It was only a matter of time before he was going to get too big for the position.

Quote: