Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2014, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
You're just setting yourself up for the hurt.
If he has a good season I'm gonna start campaigning for a monument to the pitching coach. Rays gotten the best out of a few guys many thought were done, but this one would just be ridiculous. Edinson Volquez? No way should he have a good season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:08 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

huh Matty Kemp, he's back

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The Red Sox went through a period where they were converting all of their top pitching prospects to relievers (Masterson, Papelbon, Bard) and had a killer pen. They haven't been very successful in developing prospects in the last few years, though. Hopefully Webster and Owens put it together.
Papelbon was a closer in starter so he never converted to being a reliever. Masterson was a spot starter and made 15 starts in a season and a half with Boston. When they used him as a reliever it was more because of need, he was always going to be a starter in the long term. And they were lucky to get what they did out of Bard. He was lucky to have those few good seasons he had as a reliever after his rough time in the minors. I never thought he could be a starter.

I'm not convinced Webster can be a starter because I don't like his dependence on his sinker and he has average command of his fastball.

I like Owens though.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:04 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UGH! The Orioles
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Lough leading off makes no sense. He's a bottom third of the order 4th OF and they've been starting him. Silly.

On the other side of the field, Ellsbury not leading off is just crazy.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-07-2014, 03:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whatever that girl is beat and Matt Adams plays in MLB

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adams is a douche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
David Lough leading off makes no sense. He's a bottom third of the order 4th OF and they've been starting him. Silly.

On the other side of the field, Ellsbury not leading off is just crazy.
Gardner has the exact same OBP as him for his career. Ellsbury has more power. At least he's supposed to. With Tex out he'll bat 3rd.

Most of the O's lineup has a poor OBP. They don't have a leadoff hitter. Lough is terrible, but all their options are terrible. I guess Markakis would be best, but still not great.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 04-07-2014 at 04:03 PM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:05 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One play makes Adams a douche? lol ok. I'm sure Reds fans won't let us forget about it over the years. It was barely a shove and no one has any idea what was said.

****** Yadi. beastmode. Wacha doin his thing like always.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 04-07-2014 at 06:08 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
One play makes Adams a douche? lol ok. I'm sure Reds fans won't let us forget about it over the years.
How many times does one need to shove a fan to be a douche then?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
twice. or he can call an entire team little bitches. Or say he hates Cubs fans.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One play makes Adams a douche? lol ok. I'm sure Reds fans won't let us forget about it over the years. It was barely a shove and no one has any idea what was said.

****** Yadi. beastmode. Wacha doin his thing like always.
Quote:
Exactly this. You are a professional baseball player, dont be a little ***** and push a fan. After the game he comes out and says "Oh I didn't even realize I did it"....yeah ok buddy. Its a douche move, regardless...act like a pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:16 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
The kerfuffle over ďThe ShoveĒ is one of the stupidest things Iíve seen in sports since, well, at least the last 72 hours. Itís a concocted controversy, overloaded with faux rage. In other words: perfect material for a media-driven clown show.

My initial reaction was to laugh at the slapstick. I laughed again when I saw the replay. I thought it was funny. I still do. This one will be on the TV blooper loops for a long time.

It was entertaining. An example of human beings reacting to an odd moment, a chance encounter, with a silly moment of their own. And I would say the exact same thing if the Reds first baseman Joey Votto performed similar gymnastics on the railing at Busch Stadium.

People are actually upset by this? If so, thatís a real lunge. A lunge more desperate and awkard than Adamsí layout for the foul pop.

Adams is one of the largest mountains in Missouri. An actual shove from him could cause considerable damage. This did not occur. The fan, who has been recovering from knee surgery, remained upright.

Itís a miracle!
Couldn't of said it better myself.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
twice. or he can call an entire team little bitches. Or say he hates Cubs fans.
1. That was Phillips being a douche. He is a douche. And yeah, no offense, but your team takes complaining to a whole new level. Maybe not now that Carpenter is gone.

2. Cubs fans are assholes. They are my least favorite fans to be around when they come to town. Maybe, just maybe they did something to deserve it....

I'm sure catching a foul ball in the stands is unheard of and he should have gracefully let Adams catch it....right?!?!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-07-2014, 06:21 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
1. That was Phillips being a douche. He is a douche. And yeah, no offense, but your team takes complaining to a whole new level. Maybe not now that Carpenter is gone.

2. Cubs fans are assholes. They are my least favorite fans to be around when they come to town. Maybe, just maybe they did something to deserve it....

I'm sure catching a foul ball in the stands is unheard of and he should have gracefully let Adams catch it....right?!?!
It was a little push. Get over it.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
It was a little push. Get over it.
Lol.
Doesn't matter. You cannot push a fan.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-07-2014, 06:40 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol.
Doesn't matter. You cannot push a fan.
I would classify it as a nudge. How is that even a story?!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol I don't know what is worst the Reds Offense or their Bullpen at this point.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a fan of either team and I think it's way overblown. The "shove" was nothing.

What we should be talking about is how awesome the Twins starting staff is.
Stash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I would classify it as a nudge. How is that even a story?!
My thoughts exactly.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I'm not a fan of either team and I think it's way overblown. The "shove" was nothing.

What we should be talking about is how awesome the Twins starting staff is.
Seriously, what are the Twins doing. I mean I know they have a prospect or two pitching wise. But do they hate strikeouts? Every pitcher they seem to sign throws in the low 90s at the most, pitches to contact, and walk very few.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My thoughts exactly.
Seriously. I saw people bitching about it before I got to see the replay. This is what we get angry about now? Seriously?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice inning Rosenthal you ******* shitclown.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:32 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Nice inning Rosenthal you ******* shitclown.
Haha, he was a bit rusty today!